Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2020

Replies

• Sorry for the silence guys! It’s not been letting me post! 🤔 

congratulations @Geriatricmum what a surprise! 💗

Congratulations @KEEPER 💗💗 

I’m doing ok today @Hayz85 we went on a school trip so I feel shattered haha! Also booked in for my booking appointment with the midwife ☺️ Feels real now! Haha 
    how is everyone else doing? Xxx
    Hi @Lauralouke is everything alright now posting? Please just tag me if you need help or drop us a line at contactus@madeformums.com if you have any more issues. 

@WLJ so glad to see you here ☺️ 
  • Happy to be on track with my hormones. I’m 2 1/2 weeks post ovulation. So this makes sense 😀
  • cuddles3-161168cuddles3-161168 Regular
    edited Mar 4, 2020 11:43AM
    Hi ladies 😊 so excited to be apart of this group ❤️

I got my BFP on 10 dpo but was very faint for 3 days so I didn’t test again on till about 18 dpo when I got a really dark line and a positive digital test I’m extra nervous as I have had 4 MC in the past 11 months, been ttc for over 2 years.  I have 5 boys the youngest past away with Edwards syndrome at 6 weeks old in 2017. So this is baby 6 🥰 and definitely the last 😂.. 

I feel like every thing is going well as my line was never that dark with my MC 🙏🏻

Looking forward to reading back over all the posts getting to know you all ❤️

Also my due date is the 6th of November I have booked an early scan for when I will be 8 weeks xx
  • @cuddles3-161168 great to see you in this group. Keeping everything crossed for you. X
  • @WLJ love I’m not only one going crazy 🤪with tests. 💕😘

@Lauralouke glad you relaxed last night hun. 60 wow 🤩 😮 brave lady . 

@SunshineB aww bless her hunni. Yeah my little jack use to eat the grass a lot for his tummy. Good she woof it down. Fingers crossed she starts eating properly again. As they are also our little babies . would be so lost without my little Lol 😂 buttons . (my big chunky monkey). 💕😘

welcome and big congratulations 🥳🥰@cuddles3-161168 . Sorry for your losses hun. 😔😭
    Wow 😮🤩your really like a big family to. Between me and my new partner we have 10 and 1 on way 😘 so brood of 11 💕 Keeping everything crossed for you hun. 

Hope you lovely ladies are all doing well today . Sending love 💕😘xx
  • Congratulations @cuddles3-161168 ☺️💗 I’m so sorry for your losses , sending you a big hug 💗 

@DanielleMFM yeah it seems ok now just kept saying I had to wait for my posts to be approved 🙈 xxx
  • Thanks ladies 😊XX

Nice to see you here @WLJ glad things are going well for you lovely to see 2-3 weeks on the digital 🥰
  • @Hayz85 haha yeah you’ll all know me as the crazy test lady haha 

How old are you all? I’m 35 in Nov 😋
  • @WLJ lol we all crazy ladies 😜 hun . The amount of tests I have done to lol 😂 .
    I’m 35 in September ☹️ My kids keep telling me I’m old 😂 lol 💕😘xx
  • I’m 30 in April 🙈 big birthday! 🙈 
    although it will be nice as I’ll be around 12 weeks on my birthday so planning on telling parents etc then ☺️💗xx
  • Ahh @Hayz85 it’s not old and it’s nice to have a group with some 30’s in it. With my daughter I was by far the oldest. 🤨 
    @Lauralouke that’ll be a lovely way to tell them. How exciting. 

We are away this weekend and I figured because I can’t drink, I’ve booked a lovely treatment in the spa. Haha silver lining and all that 😋🤪
  • @WLJ That's fab news 😊 I gave in and tested last night. Wish I hadn't because the first worried me little because both test and control line were lighter than usual, think it was just a bad strip as it had other imperfections (they're only internet cheapies). Second test I did was of normal colour and the test line was ever so slightly darker than the control - yay! Think I will stop now because I need to sleep 😅

@cuddles3-161168 welcome! So sorry for your losses 😔 as you've probably read by now, most of us here so far have had some form of loss, so you are not alone in you need to talk 💞 having a baby pass at 6weeks must have been absolutely devastating 💔

@Lauralouke that sounds such a nice way to tell them! We're currently debating when to tell the parents ourselves.

I'm 28 in a few months 😘

• Aww @Lauralouke that will be so special for you hun 💕😘

thank you @WLJ . It definitely is lovely having a group of 30’s mummies. So lovely to have some lovely mummies to talk to as I don’t have many friends here as not long moved here. 

@Rainbows01 wow 28 hun. Miss  my 20’s💕😘 I tested not long ago and line got little darker. I’m like you and panic if it doesn’t. Definitely a faulty test hun. Think we all over think because of our losses 💕😘xxxx
  • Hi, my name is Kasey and I’m 8 dpfet, got my bfp this morning, although it was a faint line. This is my first pregnancy after ttc through IUI x6, IVF 1 fresh transfer and 1 FET. I’m excited but nervous I have my beta test in 2 days.
  • @wlj a chemical is a loss before 6 weeks. 

Congratulations @cuddles3-161168 So sorry for your losses . @Genevieve417 gosh you've been through a lot haven't you 💗 keeping everything crossed for stronger lines and progressions for you!

@Hayz85 she's just a bugger atm lol.

I'm 31 2 weeks tomorrow! 

😫 think I might be developing thrush! Googled it and looks like it's very common in pregnancy due to hormonal changes. Hoping its just irritation from underwear today but I'll see how it is tomorrow.

We've told both mums and my Gran (I am so close to her) only so far. We would tell them either way so felt right to share nice news and share that happiness and hope it continues x
  • @SunshineB thanks!  

Nice to see that there are some older mamas here!
  • Congratulations @Genevieve417 💗 sounds like you’ve been through so much 💗 Where abouts did you move from @Hayz85 ? Awwh I feel for you @SunshineB i had that a few times while pregnant last time 😑 xxxx
  • @Genevieve417 it's our first too

@lauralouke I don't feel too bad today 🤞 xx
  • Woke up this morning feeling rather ill, absolutely shattered and boobs a bit more tender. Actually pleased to have this! Some days I barely have any symptoms and I forget I'm pregnant!
  • Welcome @Genevieve417. Sounds like you've been through an awful lot, so fingers crossed that line gets darker for you🤞🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions