Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Hey ladies! Sorry I’ve not been on been soaking up this lovely sunshine 🥰🥰🥰

welcome & congratulations @Samantha2020 😊

love those pics 😍😍 congratulations on the little man 💙 @hannah9000 how did you know it was a boy before the scan did you have a blood test? Xx

So we have 1 confirmed boy & 1 confirmed girl so far 😁 my private gender scan is next week Sunday I feel like these days are just dragging !! It’s been going so quickly until now Im so impatient 🙉🙈

like you @LaurenR15 that wait for the 20 week scan is way too long 😂 your private one is a few days before mine 😁💖💙

Altho I still have 6 weeks until mine 🙉can’t believe how quickly the nov board is getting to these 20 week scans 🤩 you must be looking forward to it now @SunshineB 🥰💖💙 Once we’ve had ours I can start on babys list 😁🤞🏽 

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine I’ve caught a lovely tan not too fussed if we aren’t able to go on holiday now 🤣🤣
  • Hi everyone, Dani here from MadeForMums. All these scans are so amazing to see - we have someone guessing baby's sex over on this thread - no idea if it's just guess work, but thought you may want to check it out. 

Also check out latest discussions - we have a comp on the forum and a product test happening too. 
  • @SunshineB I'm the same, I wish somebody would give a heads up at a rough plan! Furlough has been realy appreciated, but it is tiresome! 

@Samantha2020 I'm sorry you're struggling in the heat! I started my maternity/went overdue/gave birth in the 2018 heatwave. It was horrendous and our house was very warm, I spent the whole day sat on the couch in my underwear in front of a fan 😂 luckily we have moved to an older house which is very cool, although cold in winter! 😂🥶

@laurenr15 so excited fid your scan 😬 I agree with @SunshineB, if I was working I'm not sure I'd feel anything running around! They also say movement like walking lulls them to sleep!

@hannah9000 omg your video!!!! 🥰 that's so lush! Glad your scan went so well and grear pics💙  those nubologists of yours 😉💙 is Oz excited for a brother? 

@Welshmami 😔 sorry it's been tough, but hopefully the nausea begins to go and your energy returns a bit 😊 good luck with your scan today ❤ please come back with pictures!

@teeteee you confused me there with 'one confirmed boy and one confirmed girl's... I thought you'd discovered twins! 😂😂😂 Can't wait to see your scan too! 
  • I was looking forward to it @teeteee but now I'm just peeved as our local hospital have posted saying there are no change to restrictions 😢

So that's just put me in a rubbish mood lol. Glad you have been having some good days though!

@rainbows01 yeah I would just like time to do a test route too as we have loads of road closures so I have no idea how long ours going to take me in a morning to get there!
  • Scan went well 😊 Any guesses on gender? 
  • Hey girls. How ace is this weather. Lovely to have lots to read today 😃. Welcome @Samantha2020 great scan pic. 

I’m Jennie. 34 from near Blackpool. I have a 2.5 year old daughter Grace and we are having another girl this time. I’m a medical sales manager and been working from home since end of feb and having Grace Here is hard but great too. 

@hannah9000  wow that is a crazy amazing pic. Haha no mistaking he’s a boy. That video is amazing. You have a string boy in there. 

Do you not think this time is goin  so fast. I’m 17 weeks today. Definitely feeling more movement but nothing crazy. Just nudges etc. 

My next scan is 24th June and then seeing the consultant after that. 

Yey you guys who have scans so soon. Can’t wait for more pics and updates. Xx

• @Welshmami2018 aww lovely scan pics! Glad to hear it went well! I can't even guess the nub I'm afraid, I'm terrible at it!
  • @Welshmami2018 I’d say that’s a girlie. But I’m no expert x
  • @Rainbows01 omg it’s always been something we thought about as twins run in my oh’s family 🙊🤣 we need to keep a record of the team pinks & blues once we all know (those of us finding out)
    I don’t know how ppl can not find out I’m so impatient I’d love to be able to wait it out & be surprised the feeling must be surreal 😍

@SunshineB that’s so rubbish! They sound so strict the birth partners can only stay for 2 hours once their baby is born it’s abit harsh seens as they’re already there 😖 my hospital still hasnt made any changes either..my 20 week one Isn’t until 7th July I guess there’s time but I won’t have my hopes up. The private clinic you want to book afterwards are they allowing someone to come with you? Xx

@Welshmami2018 lovely scan pic glad all is well I guess girl too 🥰

@WLJ i don’t feel like my 20 week scan is as far away when two of you have one on the 24th mines only 2 weeks after I’m chasing behind 🤣😁 

I have my 16 week check on Tuesday still seems to be a phone app as I haven’t been contacted to say otherwise atm so strange that we’re left so long with no bp checks urine etc xx

• Thank you for your lovely comments 🥰 

@teeteee we were 95% certain it was a boy from the nubologist report and also my pregnancy is mimicking that of my son (in terms of no sickness, shape of bump etc). Was nice to have it confirmed so we can start some serious shopping now!!! 

@Rainbows01 Oz is very excited for a brother although he wasn't bothered what gender the baby was. He just wanted a sibling 😁 does your little boy understand what's going on? My DP's little girl (she's 4) is SO excited (must be a girl thing!) but she's requested a baby sister once this one is out....not happening 🤣

@LaurenR15 not long now, excited for your scan! Will you be having the gender confirmed? (Sorry if that's already been asked) and can your other half go with you? Seems like it varies lots on area, as mine was allowed in but @WLJ's wasn't 😔 

@SunshineB anything could happen. Don't let the situation put your mood down, we need to enjoy this as much as possible despite everything that is going on - things are changing weekly, I should imagine given the fact they're opening shops on 15th June the hospitals may adjust their protocols a little? 🤞 

@WLJ he's definitely a wriggler! I see and feel him all the time now, can't wait for the elbow in the ribs 🤣 
    I agree time is actually pushing on a bit now, at the beginning (before 12 weeks) it dragged and the start of the pandemic didn't do anything to help that!!! 

@Welshmami2018 I'm also voting girl, congratulations regardless of gender 🤩 will you be finding out at your 20 week scan? 

I've got my 20 week scan on 17th June then consultant on 19th when all the nitty gritty details start being discussed 😬 
  • @teeteee I know it seems so harsh! Someone I went to school with ended up having a c section and her partner was only allowed to stay for 20 mins after the birth as they wanted to move her to recovery! They made him leave and he had to call a taxi.
    I can't understand why they are so strict in our area as we have been quite lucky with not many cases or death compared to our population. Yeah the private clinics will allow one visitor to come with you.

@hannah9000 I can't see them changing it for my scan on 9th June :( so I just need to accept that and look forward to a private one. As long as everything is ok with baby, that's what matters. Just hate that I hate to do it alone x
  • @hannah9000    Ah okay I wasn’t lucky enough to get a nub shot it’s been bugging me ever since because I’m sure I saw something at that scan & I asked the sonographer if my guess was accurate she said “possibly” 🙉🙉🙉🤣🤣 wish I’d recorded or asked for a nub shot 😩 my first pregnancy I had really bad morning sickness for a few months then with the rest of them I’ve only felt a little sick in the mornings but felt better after eating & they have all been girls So I can’t even make a guess at the gender from the difference in my first pregnancy to the rest 😩 can’t wait for next week Sunday it can’t come quick enough can’t wait to start shopping again too 😁🤣🤣

@SunshineB wow that must of been horrible for her I don’t see the logic to be fair the person is already there leave them to stay 😖 my hosp atm says your allowed one birthing partner from established labour & they aren’t allowed to leave at any point if they do they won’t be allowed back in. At least you know for sure he can be with you at the private one 🥰🥰

• @hannah9000 look at them photos and that video 💟💟 you on a crazy shopping spree now!! 🙈
    I'm going to confirm gender yeah and at the moment hubby is all okay to go to private I really hope it doesn't change! Xxx

@teeteee I hope it flies but it's currently dragging!! Got my 16 week check on Monday also. Roll on our scans 🙈

@Rainbows01 me too but it's dragging. Are you doing okay? Xx

@Welshmami2018 lovely scan ❤️

• Yeah its sounds awful @teeteee and it was her first baby too.
    I really hope that situation eases a bit for us lot come November 
  • Happy weekend ladies. Hope you're all well and had a lovely few days in the sun.
    I was checking my notes yesterday as my growth chart came in the iiat from my 16 week telephone appointment and my 12 week scan says I have an anterior placenta 😢 does anyone else have that? I've had a look online and its common, less common  the normal positions, but I think it doesn't cause complications other than reduced movements. Which makes me worry. 
    I guess it makes sense why the things I have been feeling are very low down and often work the side, don't feel much in the middle of my belly.
  • @SunshineB yes I have an anterior placenta. I only found out last week. I’ve hardly felt any movements and I’m nearly 18weeks. It’s making me worry to be fair as movements reassure me. I didn’t have this with Grace.  Also makes me worry as Grace was a sleepy baby and that’s because of her thyroid condition so now I’m paranoid this one has it too x
  • Ahhh @wlj I thought i remembered someone saying something about their placenta. 
    That matter be so worrying for you, like you say especially with how Grace was too 😫
    I felt more movement from 16 weeks to 17 weeks than what I have done this past week.
    I'm guessing it's because the baby is growing more ans starting to be more cushioned :( so I've hardly felt anything the last few days. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow

• @SunshineB yes I'm the same lovely I'm 16 weeks + 4 and I've felt nothing at all.

@WLJ like you I feel worried as we've got nothing to go off xxx
  • @Laurenr15 I certainly feel worried going forward as I'm not feeling anything now with it growing upwards I guess 😫 when is your scan again? Xx
  • @SunshineB it's such a stressful time growing a baby! My hormones are all over. I bought hubby the wrong sandwich and I cried when I got in!! Jesus Christ 😬🤣 

Scan is Thursday, feels like years away!! 16 week check Monday. I had shooting pains today, Ben googled and it says it's the baby pressing on a nerve but who knows 🤷xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions