Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Aww as if they let you record @hannah9000 💗 my sonographer told me it was against protocol 😫😢 I'm going to ask again at 20 weeks anyway lol there's a private scan place near me that allows partners still so we are booking after 20 weeks. Happy birthday to Oz 💗

Aww that's good @rainbows01.  I have mine on the same day but it's a telephone appointment I think 😔

I didn't by any @Laurenr15 maybe she felt bad for not letting me record 😂 so I got 3 given. 

Xx

• Aww hope it goes perfectly for you today @WLJ 🥰🥰🥰 

mines on Monday I’m going to spend the weekend cleaning and clearing out so I have no time to let it drag well that’s the plan wether time goes quickly or not is another thing 🤣🙏🏽🥰

happy birthday to your little boy 🥳❤️ @hannah9000

my midwife told me I’m allowed to record a little snip at the end of the scan I was happy enough for that but we will also book a gender one for 16 weeks so other half can see him/her for the first time xx

i have no girl names left literally 😭 4 girls later I’m all out they all have K names too I started that off and now I’m stuck 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 for a boy it’s always been Kayden so I pray I have my one little boy so I don’t have to call my girl baby girl as I don’t have no ideas 🤣🤣🙊🙊xxx

• Here we go. All looking good. Put me at 13+2 😍 what do you think? Boy or girl? X
  • Awww lovely picture @wlj 😍😍 look at the tiny fingers! 
    Mmmm I'm guessing girl? I'm no good at these things but I think the nub seems to be pointing straight rather than upwards? X
  • Eee 😘😘😘😘
    @WLJ too bloody lush. What did you think you were xx

• Agree girl @WLJ. So pleased for you,  congrats 😍
  • Aww glad all was well @WLJ lovely clear pic too 🥰 I’m not that great at guessing lol but I’m saying girl too xx
  • Yay @WLJ so glad everything went well! I'm going girl xx
  • @hannah9000 happy birthday to Oz!

Yay @WLJ amazing scan 🥰 I reckon you have yourself  little girl there, but I'm TERRIBLE at this so don't take my word 😂 nubologists? 

And you've jumped a few days 😊 when does that make your due date now? 

• Ahh thanks ladies. I think that makes me 4th Nov. I thought I was 12+6 but now 13+2 

loving all the baby names. All fab. I wasn’t allowed to record etc but she gave me 3 photos. I’ll post them all the you can see more nuns lol. I’ve sent them off to nubologist x
  • Ohh yeah I'm defo saying girl!! Lol. 
    Just to check.... are we looking at what seems to be a straight white line?! 🙈

Baby has that on one of my scans and it's the only thing I can see on mine x
  • @WLJ what turnaround did you order? 
  • Yeah that’s what I’m looking at. I think girl too. Was hoping boy but still happy with of course. 😍
  • @SunshineB yes the white line, although the first pic @WLJ posted is the best one, as you can clearly see the nub and that it's forked on the end which is a massive tell tale sign of girl...😁

Post your other scan pics if you fancy @SunshineB
  • Ahh good I'm glad I seem to be looking at the right thing @wlj @hannah9000 😂 so new to this. 
    Here are all of mine but I think I only see a white line on the first one? 
    I can't send to nubologists as OH doesn't want to and I can't do it behind his back 🙈
    My pictures don't seem to be very clear but I was only 12 + 1

• Baby kept hiding its bum as the sonographer struggled to get measurements at first 😂 x
  • @SunshineB that's a tricky one, I can see the nub in the first picture but there's not enough of an angle on it to suggest boy, I also think I can see a fork too.....sorry! Nubologists 😉
  • 😂😂 it's a tricky baby @hannah9000 I have read that the nub is more reliable closer to 13 weeks so it could be too early for my little nub lol. 6 long week ahead 😫 x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions