Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I love this guessing game, what does the nub show where is it lying! I only found out about the nub theory last year when my friend was pregnant. I was googling last night and it's crazy!

I would love to go on Monday and be further along, but don't think we will be. Could the early scan be out or not? Xx
  • Options
    I just felt baby do some sort of lengthened push to the right 🥰 I only feel (him?) Every so often,maybe once or twice a day, sometimes missing days. I love it so much ❤
  • Options
    @SunshineB I'm sorry, I can't tell at all 🙈 not even to take a guess. But I'm rubbish at it so makes no difference 😅
  • Options
    @Rainbows01 no way how special is that ❤️ what does it feel like? I wouldn't know what to watch out for xx
  • Options
    Awww @Rainbows01 that's amazing 💗 
    I'm rubbish at guessing myself but a few of you have had some good nubs 😂😂 mine is well different! I have a personal friend going for her scan 2 weeks yesterday and she should be about 13 + 1 so will be interesting to see if hers is more obvious!
  • Options
    @SunshineB the nubologists did my scan pic which was 12+2....if you don't fancy nubologists there's a group on FB you can post too, Strictly Nub Theory.... you might get some guesses on there! 

@LaurenR15 the early scan can be out, we had IVF and our early scan put us 2 days ahead of schedule and the 12w scan went and put us 4 days ahead of schedule 🤣 and we know exactly when that baby was mixed in the petri-dish!!! I have no idea what date to go with now, so going with the 12w one. 
  • Options
    @hannah9000 Hannah you have me creased laughing at this! I know when it was made in the Petri dish 🤣 love it.

Suppose we will just have to wait and see. In for a long weekend 🙄xxx
  • Options
    It's not that I don't fancy it @hannah9000 , I really want to but OH doesn't like he wants to wait till 20 weeks. And I can't go behind his back and do it lol xx
  • Options
    @SunshineB I get that, my other half didn't want to find out the sex but I'm very good at keeping on and making up ridiculous reasons for my defence 🤣 he gets fed up of me pretty quickly and gives in, works every time haha! 

@LaurenR15 what time is your scan on Monday? Sorry if you've said already
  • Options
    Awwwh amazing scan picture @WLJ ☺️ I would say girl too 💗💗

Happy weekend everyone ☺️💗
  • Options
    @hannah9000 half 10 monday 😊 my husband gets sick of me also and gives in 🤣
  • Options
    I’m the same @LaurenR15 mines Monday too would love the weekend to fly by! Mines at 12.20 I probably won’t sleep Sunday night 😩

hope you all have a lovely weekend 🥰💞
  • Options
    Seen so many ladies being put forward on scans I always have been or bang on but this little one I was put back a week by LMP but exactly right By my own dates as I know I ovulate late.. would love to go on Monday all be perfect and be a few days ahead 🙏🏽🤞🏽🥰💞
  • Options
    @SunshineB I cant really see a nub on your pictures sorry, mine are the same can't see anything either!

@LaurenR15 my scan moved me 5 days ahead of my private one so you never know!

@Rainbows01 I've been feeling my little one too, amazing isnt it!

• Options
    Ooh I can’t wait to see Monday’s scans. So exciting for us all. 
    It doesn’t feel real at the moment. 🤪
  • Options
    I feel like it isn’t real @WLJ probably because only me & my oh know 😂 when I tell everyone they will be gobsmacked because I’m constantly putting up pics of me working out in my kitchen looking like my normal self 😂 I literally only have you ladies to speak too does mean a lot when you feel down roll on Monday lots of happy news please 🙏🏽💞🥰💛
  • Options
    So exciting for more scans on Monday ladies 💗🥰
  • Options
    @LaurenR15 you'll know it when you feel it! If you imagine someone applying really light pressure to a small spot, but inside - that's one way. Other's are like someone brushing against you really lightly and quickly, but from the inside. Others are like bubbles popping or butterflies 💕 I felt it af 14 weeks with my first but it wasn't until 18weeks it was really noticeable xx
  • Options
    Happy Saturday 🥳🥳 

@Rainbows01 oh that makes me want to cry 😍 how bloody lush. I can't wait to feel the baby. These last two days I've felt really rubbish, I don't think I've had a bad 12 weeks but these last two days I've felt wiped and sick as a chip. How you doing ?

@teeteee roll on Monday! I can't wait xx

@SU91 your right you never know! Xx
  • Options

90% it’s a girl 💖😃 shit now i have to get serious about names 😅
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions