Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• @First-time-mommy you look amazing, ❤️❤️
  • @SU91 ahh congratulations. That’s lovely news. We need pics. You can’t drop a birth announcement and give us no pics 😂
     I’ve been checking in to see if any activity. It’s been quiet. 
    I’ve had a very hectic week as my toddler is off nursery. Trying to look after her with what I can only describe as a broken pelvis and bad sciatic pain has been tough. 
    @First-time-mommy you look beautiful. What fab pics.

How is everyone else feeling? Any twinges. I’m hoping another massage tomorrow will get things going. 39 +1 now x
  • @First-time-mommy gorgeous piccies 😊😊😊

@SU91 omg just casually dropping that in there... Congrats!!! Thar's amazing news! You didn't know what you were having did you? Pictures needed please 

@LaurenR15 super nesting Hong on over here too! Can't stop. I feel so relaxed when I've cleaned, done laundry and washed my hair 😂🙈

@WLJ sounds rough 🥴 A chiropractor I work with sometimes said get some chiropractic treatment done on your due date and thrh always come that day?! 😱 worth a try?? 😅

Saw my midwife yesterday and this boy is now 2/5 engaged, so basically good to go 😅 I woke up this morning with what I can only describe as bruised ribs from baby giving them a good bashing 🥴 I feel like he's do big now. Hopefully not a giant 🙊 I'm only small 🙈 a few twinges here and there, but nothing crazy 
  • Oh my too much to catch up on here 😅 it's hard with a time/sleep stealer in your hands haha
    Looking amazing @First-time-mommy
    Congratulations @su91 hope you are both well!!

Come on ladies!! Just 2 days and its Halloween 🎃 we need a little pumpkin x
  • SU91 said:
    Hi ladies

Sorry will try catch up with what I have missed the last couple of days. Just a quick check in to let you know we had our baby boy yesterday, 8 pounds 2, name pending!

X
    Not so quiet afterall😂
    Congrats mommy! 🥰
  • I agree @SunshineB, so much to catch up on! 
    Sorry I’ve been absent for a few days. 
    Really struggling with these pains and tightenings. Pretty exhausted and getting frustrated! My consultant appointment never happened due to a clerical error, so no answers yet. Going in to hospital tomorrow for a check and tests again but don’t usually see the consultant for that one. So who knows.
  • Thanks mommies🥰

@WLJ 39weeks has me thinking ur princess will be here any moment now🥰

@Rainbows01 🤣so casual, like she didn't just bring a whole human into th world❤. We are just 2sleeps away from ur due date eek!

@SunshineB so ready to trade been woken up by heartburn and bathroom trips to been woken up by baby ANY DAY😂

A friend of mine who was due around th same time as me gave birth last night to a beautiful baby girl, happy for her, but I am so so jealous😥😂😂😂

• Hi ladies, its been a crazy crazy few weeks! 😅 Went to have baby turned at 37+4 weeks but had already turned on its own! Still had lack of movements so booked in for induction at 39 weeks. Went in Sunday just gone at 4pm, had everything checked, i was already 3cm dilated but baby wasn't low enough to attempt to break my waters. Had to be rushed for a scan to see what was going on and check where the cord was.. after lots of poking and proding (im sure the midwife had like the smallest fingers ever.. so painful😅😅) my waters popped on their own at half 9 in the evening and my little girl was born at 2:28pm the next day just after 2 minutes of pushing! My little miss Mallory.. weighing 8lb8..perfection 😍🥰
  • @ExcentricT congratulations she is beautiful 
  • @MrsBeeL how did your appt go in the end? 

@ExcentricT wowee congratulations!!! 🥰🥰🥰 

Nothing to report here, except it's my due date! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
  • @Rainbows01 ooo congratulations on your due date! Won’t be long now! Any more signs? 
    Appointment was ok. Bp was ok but bloods sent off as I had protein and ketones so waiting to see if they call me with bad news 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Feel pretty rubbish still but still aiming for that golden 37/38 week mark!
  • Hi Ladies

Haha yes apologies for the casual announcement I think I was still in shock my labour was only 30 mins and nearly delivered on my way to labour ward without my husband but just made it in the end 🙈

Thank you for the congratulations, @Rainbows01 no we didn't know what we were having so a lovely suprise, more than 2 pounds heavier than our daughter! We have gone with Henry for his name!

Congratulations @ExcentricT

Happy due date @rainbows01

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!

Will upload a pic once I'm not messaging mid 500th feed of the night 🙈

Xx

• Ahh congratulations @ExcentricT lovely name too. 

@MrsBeeL I hope you get some answers soon 

@rainbows01. Happy due date whoop whoop. 

@su91 oh my gosh that’s mental isn’t it. What was your due date? Crazy fast delivery. I hope you’re both doing well. Henry is a lovely name. 

Nothing to report here. Very quietly painful days just plodding along looking after my toddler whilst she’s been off nursery closed with covid. So it’s been lovely but hard work. Literally dragging my poor sciatic legs around the house.

Here’s hoping there’s more babies coming this week xx
  • @SU91 that's insane! 30mins 😅 I can dream! Hope all the feeds are going well, stay string, they don't last forever, do they 😌

@WLJ that sounds really sore! Do you have any fun halloween plans with her? We are attending a daylight Halloween hunt 🎃 if the rain holds off 🙄🙄
  • Hi ladies, its been a crazy crazy few weeks! 😅 Went to have baby turned at 37+4 weeks but had already turned on its own! Still had lack of movements so booked in for induction at 39 weeks. Went in Sunday just gone at 4pm, had everything checked, i was already 3cm dilated but baby wasn't low enough to attempt to break my waters. Had to be rushed for a scan to see what was going on and check where the cord was.. after lots of poking and proding (im sure the midwife had like the smallest fingers ever.. so painful😅😅) my waters popped on their own at half 9 in the evening and my little girl was born at 2:28pm the next day just after 2 minutes of pushing! My little miss Mallory.. weighing 8lb8..perfection 😍🥰
    She is perfect! Congrats mommy🥰
  • @MrsBeeL how did your appt go in the end? 

@ExcentricT wowee congratulations!!! 🥰🥰🥰 

Nothing to report here, except it's my due date! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
    Woo-hoo!!!! Happy due date, we are closer to meeting baby boy💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
  • SU91 said:
    Hi Ladies

Haha yes apologies for the casual announcement I think I was still in shock my labour was only 30 mins and nearly delivered on my way to labour ward without my husband but just made it in the end 🙈

Thank you for the congratulations, @Rainbows01 no we didn't know what we were having so a lovely suprise, more than 2 pounds heavier than our daughter! We have gone with Henry for his name!

Congratulations @ExcentricT

Happy due date @rainbows01

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!

Will upload a pic once I'm not messaging mid 500th feed of the night 🙈

Xx
    30mins?! I've heard of those, I heard th contractions are crazy painful🙈😂how were yours?
  • @ExcentricT wow congratulations ❤️ totally beautiful. Glad you are doing okay.

@Rainbows01 happy due date lovely here's to another October baby!! 🤞Xx

@WLJ hope you are keeping well and safe xx

@teeteee hope you are OK, xxx
  • @LaurenR15 all good thanks hun. How are you? Any twinges yet ? X
  •  @Rainbows01 all indoor plans today as it’s so stormy hear. Hammering it down with rain too. Been making papier-mâché and salt dough and now having a chill with the little lady. Thinking positive baby out thought haha x