Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• @SU91 you keep bouncing 😉🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • @LaurenR15 how did your appointment go? Xx
  • Had my midwife appointment baby’s head down atm 🥰 definitely felt those rib jabs this morning 🥴 not engaged though wasn’t expecting him to be after this many babies 🤣 he has time just hoping he stays that way down 🤞🏽 This is when it starts going quicker with appointments every two weeks 😁 any else getting palpation's more regularly? Midwife wasn’t concerned but I’m trying to get a doctors app to check on them as they always seem to bother me in pregnancy xx

hope your all okay 💕 still waiting on @LaurenR15 update 💕🤞🏽
  • Afternoon  😊 

@LaurenR15 hope everything is OK? 

Quick update:
    I had my 35 week scan today, Rex is measuring in at 5lb 5oz now, is head down but back to back 😫 his growth has slowed a little. Since I saw my respiratory consultant last week I've heard from the anesthetist and my physio but diddly squat from Obs so I've no idea what's going on.  Feeling under the weather and pants 😥 
  • @hannah9000 maybe he’s due another growth spurt before hes born are you having anymore scans? When are you being induced? So good that you’re nearing the 37 week milestone! I wouldn’t be too worried about him being back to back I never even knew Kady was back to back until she literally popped out looking up at everyone & her birth was so smooth not even a graze. An she was a lump at 8lb exactly 🥴 hope you feel better asap looking forward to your birth announcement 😁💕
  • @teeteee thank you for the reassurance about the back to back issue,  I'm actually quite worried about it! My respiratory consultant wants me induced by this weekend but I guess if I don't hear from Obs that won't happen...! No more scans booked,  I definitely won't be reaching 37 weeks! 
  • @hannah9000 I can imagine it’s worrying you he still has time to turn though 😊 we always hear the worst stories about back to back but mine was honestly great only done it with gas n air too. You never know they could call you the night before asking you to come in. Hope they hurry up for you! At least he is as close to 37 weeks as he can be good luck 💕💕
  • Oh @hannah9000 all this uncertainty must be so hard. He’s a good weight though I just hope they give you some dates tomo so you can plan and relax a bit. Sending hugs xx
  • Thanks @WLJ, what's worse is that I had an email earlier from the respiratory nurse asking if I'd heard from Obs, as they emailed them yesterday asking for some correspondence and they haven't heard from them either!!! Very bizarre, and yes, hard with the uncertainty. I'll keep you all updated. 
  • @hannah9000 hope you are okay lovely💗 such a shitty time and the added pressure won't be helping you. Try take it easy and keep us all informed. 

I had an app at half 5 on Monday and didn't get home till after 1am. They checked baby over he is fine but my pulse was my 130 and they were not happy at how fast it was. They did bloods to check if I had an infections, or something was wrong with liver and kidneys. Bloods came fine. They gave me an ECG and put me on some fluids, I'm absolutely exhausted. The midwife has said I need to start relaxing I'm putting too much pressure on myself. I am so glad I pulled my mat forward to Monday.

Hope everyone is okay and growing rapidly, I know I am 😂xx
  • @LaurenR15 glad to hear your okay thought you was going to come back with a birth announcement 🙊 sounds like an eventful night. Glad your both okay we really have to listen to our bodies at this point I’m just about keeping up with 2 gym sessions a week now at a much slower pace than ever compared to my pre pregnant 5/6 day weeks 🥴 just not pushing myself a little something is better than nothing I guess.. Monday’s just around the corner 🥳🥰
  • @WLJ I love toiletry shopping so much, it's the best bit 😅

We are also doing the same with Zach getting used to staying overnight. We need to book in another night soon 😂 and I love a good breakfast date, so maybe we could squeeze one in before baby arrives!

@teeteee do you know why non-first time babies take longer to engage? Zach was definitely engaged at this point. My next appt is actually still a 3 week gap, because my midwife us on her hols and I opted for a week late for continuity. She's coming to our house for the first time which I'm looking forward to!

@hannah9000 such a shame when they've been so on it with you the whole way through.... that is really weird. Hopefully they get in touch soon for you. They won't let things get dangerous, so stay positive 😌

@LaurenR15 crazy stuff! Glad baby is okay, but yes mama, you need to take time for yourself and chill. When you start your mat leave, why don't you find yourself a good book to sit with and get stuck into? Or a massage?! 👀❤ also thought we were about to have the first baby 😅 

Think @hannah9000 's still got us all beat, even with a weird Obstetrician. 😉 😘

• @LaurenR15 oh jeez hun. That must have been such a worry. Glad they have given you a good check over. But defo time to chill and get your feet up. Listen to the body thigh and go back straight away if you don’t feel right 😘. 

@hannah9000 I really hope
    you hear something soon. 

@SunshineB I was definitely engaged by this time With Grace. Im 35 weeks today. So I had grace a week from now and she was engaged right the way though. I feel like this one is very low but I’m not sure how I know if she’s engaged. I just feel very sore when walking and my belly is soooo firm now it hurts so bad. 

Im praying she comes in 2 weeks lol
    x

• Gosh I feel like I've missed loads in a few days! So glad your appointment went well @teeteee and you have a date! How very exciting!! 😬😬

@WLJ can you recommend anywhere to look about courses please? I guess it would have to be a crash course now at this stage lol I knew someone who did one but it was very expensive and I can't part with that kind of money especially for a virtual course 😫 I am so anxious but if I can find a decent priced one then maybe it would be worth it. I think we are quite similar as my belly is so firm all the time, I'm so struggling with the toilet too 😅 like I sit down and I can't go due to all the pressure in that area. I have my next appointment on Wednesday so will be interesting to see if the midwife thinks baby has changed from "brim" to engaged. 

@su91 aww no! So you'll be having an ECV. If it makes you feel any better i know someone who had a breech baby at 39 weeks and the ECV was done and it worked! 

Ohh @hannah9000 I'm so sorry 😫 must be awful having everything up in the air still and at such last minute too. I hope they communicate with the relevant departments and get this sorted!

Ohh @LaurenR15 what a drama that little boy is causing you bless you. I'm so sorry you were at hospital so long, you just have been shattered! I officially finished today and I bet you can't wait to finish on Friday! You need to make sure to put your feet up and chill! Do what @rainbows01 said and get a good book or something. I like Mrs Hinch so I think I'm going to buy her book! My work actually gave me a gift today and it has a  self help for mum book in the parcel so that will be interesting  to read!

• @SunshineB haha we are the same. I’m at midwife on weds too 😂 
    I’ll see if the place I know are doing online and at a good price. Im joining a free antenatal class on Monday for a Lancashire group I’m on. If you want I’ll send you the link and you can put my postcode as your address to get access to the group on fb. It’s all free etc x
  • @teeteee I can't say anything I'm doing NOTHING! I'm just hungry all the time I need to tape my mouth up 🤣 I wish I was being as good as you! Xx

@Rainbows01 I know I need to switch off now, work have told me to work from home, which is more stressful that being at work sometimes 🤣 think they've realised they've been putting too much pressure on me. Monday is my last day woohoo 🤘🤘 how much shite telly can I watch before Oliver comes?! Yes I think I'm going to look for a book to start chilling out ❤️ how are you feeling? Oliver is sitting right in my foof 😶😶 not the best position I've experienced. Ps. Thankfully we didn't have this bean at 34 weeks 🤣 xx

@WLJ I just cried because I was on my own, so frightened incase something was wrong with the baby. Who knew being a mama was so difficult before they even arrive?! My bump is the same as yours so so hard to touch, fingers crossed for a baby in two weeks can you imagine! 🥰

@SunshineB happy maternity leave angel 🥰🥰🥰 all systems go waiting for your ray of sunshine to arrive. How exciting 😬🤞 that sounds like a lovely gift to receive. 

Can you believe that in such a short space of time we are all going to have little baby beans and we will be sharing pictures of our baby on here. If makes me so emotional 💗🥺xxx
  • @Rainbows01 Im not too sure of the exact reason midwives have always said not too worry that subsequent babies engage later some don’t engage until labour starts 😯 everyone says because the body’s been stretched baby has more room to pop their head in & out of the pelvis 🙊 yeh I totally get why you’d prefer to wait i really like my midwife too! My last growth scan & obs appointment is on the 26th October hoping I get the same consultant she was also so lovely it’s nice to stick with the same ones once you feel comfortable ☺️
  • @LaurenR15 I wouldn’t say I’m being good 🥴🤣 especially when I see Other pregnant mums online going for it daily 😩🤣 I dunno where my appetites gone in the last few weeks I’m having to literally force myself to eat 3 meals just don’t feel hungry it’s not fun at all when it’s the one time you’re allowed to stuff your face with no judgement 😅😂
  • @wlj ohhh that would be fab thank you so much! Opposite County to me too haha I'm Yorkshire. Me and my cousin always rip into each when he visits about which rose is the better one 😂

Aww @LaurenR15 I hope you do take it easy these next 2 days! The end is in sight for sure. Did your other half wait outside for you the while time or did he go home?

My hospital changed their rules last night, now allowing people to 20 week scans 😭 I feel happy for people that will be allowed that but feel robbed for myself and Adam. Still no change for inductions, can't have your BP with you until you get moved to the labour ward or you are on the Birth Centre and in established labour. 
  • @LaurenR15 glad to hear all was ok with baby, you must have been exhausted all that time at the hospital! I hope you are taking it very easy!

@hannah9000 I hope you hear about a plan soon!

@SunshineB yes if baby is still breech at the scan they will offer ecv but to be honest I'm not certain yet I would agree. Keeping my fingers crossed it will have moved! 

X