Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2020

Due in November 2020 - Part 3

Replies

• Ahhh ok @su91 , so you would just go for the section then?x
  • @SunshineB so weird you can now take someone to a scan but not from the beginning of labour just makes no sense 🥴 that should be changed first maybe it’s to come next. On the positive side of things it could mean things may be starting to get abit better again 🤞🏽 My hospital haven’t made any changes yet but I remember asking about having my partner with me when I go in for induction they said they take it case by case mine would be allowed as my labour history is quite quick. Hopefully it all changes by next month for everyone 🤞🏽

Eeeek NEXT MONTH girls!!! 😍☺️
  • @SunshineB or keep everything crossed it turns itself! I probably will end up going for it as i would rather avoid a c section if possible! I had a lovely unmedicated water birth with my first so would be quite the contrast! 

• Have I bought the wrong stuff as it’s quite nice 😃 I’m used to drinking herbal teas though? But it’s a hit for me 👍🏼
  • I know @teeteee it's so strange isn't it. I'm glad they will allow your OH in from the start! That's the problem with these inductions, you just don't know how long or short it will be until things get going 😫 i don't think Adam will want to move far from the hospital bless him for fear of missing something. 

Ahhh ok @su91 ! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

@WLJ I feel like I need to get on this tea too lol just tried looking on Asda, as we do click and collect, and I can't see that they do it tbh. Would I find it at a herbalist? X
  • @SunshineB that’s the same with my oh he would just sit outside in the car park until I called him he’s so protective he’d be out there rocking his car seat waiting 😩 we still have a few more weeks for more positive changes 🤞🏽

Yes @WLJ thats the stuff 😝 that’s the one Ive used each time. I’ve been drinking the clipper one this time because I noticed it has 50% raspberry leaf in rather than 30% just want the same labour again as before 🤞🏽🤞🏽
  • @SunshineB he waited outside the whole time I felt awful. I'm now in the office as my laptop wasn't working this morning, today was horrendous with month end queries but trying my best to stay calm and keep relaxed for babies sake ❤️ 

I think I need to get on this tea, I started on my ball tonight bounce bounce 🤘🤘🤘
  • @LaurenR15 it’s so comfy isn’t it? I’m bouncing on mine now 🤣 I put a fluffy blanket on it so it doesn’t stick to my bum 🤣🤣
  • Holland & Barrett sell the tea Waitrose my asda has it in store & also amazon next day prime delivery 🥰
  • @teeteee ah I got mine from Holland and Barrett as I couldn’t see it in Tesco and didn’t even think of amazon lol 

@LaurenR15 ah bless him. He’s a  keeper. Must be so hard for the blokes. 

I’ve just bought some pot noodles as my midwife said there is a kettle. So at least dan will be fed. 

I started my hand over to my cover today. 2 weeks and 2 days left at most. Whoop. X
  • LaurenR15LaurenR15 Regular
    edited Oct 2, 2020 5:36AM
    @WLJ I can't believe you have that long left, I must be super lazy leaving on Monday 🤣🥴 oops. Xx

@teeteee I never thought to do that! I might add a blanket tonight. Living the high life 🤣🤘 it's taking the pressure off my foof. He is sitting so low 😶xx
  • So I'm booked in for induction Monday at 9.30am 😬😬😬
  • @WLJ I’m so bad I’m on Amazon for everything 😅🙊 pot noodles are a good idea going to grab some & throw them in my now packed bag 💪🏽😂 is it bad to wonder if Uber will deliver to the hospital main door? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@LaurenR15 ooo I feel for you I’m not looking forward to that pressure feeling again 🥴 

just hope he stays head down some days I feel like he’s flipped again 🥴 was doing sumo squats in the gym this morning for this reason stay head down cheeky! 🤣🤞🏽

• @hannah9000 awww how exciting!!!! Cannot wait to hear your birth announcement!! Good luck 💕💕💕
  • @LaurenR15 haha yes I’m regretting it now but I figured I have such an easy job at the minute, I’m getting paid full time for 3 days work. So I might as well. 

@teeteee you look amazing! Well done for keeping up the workouts. But sumo squats 😂 they would break me right now. 

@hannah9000 eek that’s exciting. Wishing you the best of luck. I was induced on a Monday and had her Tuesday afternoon. Can’t wait to see Rex and hear al about it xx

• Just a couple of the family shots 🥰
  • @WLJ thank you I’m trying for as long as I can continue to wake up an get my bum to the gym 😅 by now I had really bad spd so I’m thinking the exercise is as good as they reckon 😂 weok fingers crossed it doesn’t come back this time 🥴 those pictures are just 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 making me want one now 😍😍 You all look amazing ❤️❤️