Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2021

Replies

• @Sjy87 no this will be baby number 3 for me how about yourself? Thank you it’s taken such a long time to fall pregnant again hoping this one sticks 

@ALou86 I know it’s crazy what a tiny little embryo can do isn’t it! 
  • Been ttc since marrying again (widow) in December 2018. Positive upt on March 22 & 23. Due date is November 25 for second child. It is my husband's first though. First is 13 year old daughter
  • @Mrsbridge17 This will be baby no. 1 for me (although 2 previous miscarriages). Wow baby no. 3 that's so nice. I will definitely be seeking advice from all of you non first timers, as I'm totally clueless! 

@Ubaka Hiya, welcome and congratulations. You and your husband must be so excited. Sorry to hear you have been widowed previously at so young. 

Ladies, when are you having baby scans. My next one is this Sunday at 8 weeks and 1 day and I'm terrified.
  • @Sjy87 Thank you. Yes, we are excited. I am 43 & my husband is 58. We are blessed even though we had both lost our previous spouses. First doctors appointment and scan is April 26 for me (earliest I could be seen). 
  • @Ubaka congratulations.

I have my 12 week scan booked in for 4th May and first midwife appointment on 20th April. Feels like ages to wait.
  • @ALou86. We understand how you feel. April 26th seems like a long way off even though it is less than 4 weeks away for us.
  • Hey everyone! I had my booking in appointment a couple of days ago and having my bloods taken on Tuesday. I’ve a scan booked privately for the 17th so excited! X
  • Hey everyone! I had my booking in appointment a couple of days ago and having my bloods taken on Tuesday. I’ve a scan booked privately for the 17th so excited! X
    How did the booking in appointment go?
  • ALou86 said:
    Hey everyone! I had my booking in appointment a couple of days ago and having my bloods taken on Tuesday. I’ve a scan booked privately for the 17th so excited! X
    How did the booking in appointment go?
    Hi @ALou86 it went ok just lots of really in depth questions about my health and any family conditions etc. All pretty standard but it means the ball is rolling for my 12 week scan now x
  • Sjy87Sjy87 Regular
    edited Apr 4, 2021 12:33PM
    Hey ladies,

Just had my EPU scan and yay baby is measuring 8 weeks and 4 days (so 3 days ahead). So new due date is 10th November  2021. This is the furthest I've ever gotten in a pregnancy so keeping fingers crossed. Was so happy to see baby on screen again.

@Mrsbridge17 Thats good that they do your booking appointment and bloods so quickly. My booking appointment is 21st April 2021.

I finally got my 12 week scan date for the 6th May 2021. Feel exactly the same way that it seems so far away. I really don't want to have a scan before then but I'm tempted just to do one in between around 10.5 weeks. But will try to hold off the anxiety.

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter 😊
  • Hello ladies, hope you don’t mind me joining.
    I'm currently 8wks 6 days with a estimated due date 10th Nov, I believe we are exactly the same @Sjy87 🤗
    We sadly had a missed miscarriage last year in May at 16weeks with my little boy, I’m currently taking heparin injections daily to stop my blood from clotting as this seemed to be the reason we went through what we did last year.
    Sickness is really testing me this time, I’m constantly feeling sick and drained, finding myself in bed by 7 most nights. 
    How are all you lovely ladies doing? X   

• @Kylie1987 Welcome and congratulations. Praying for your symptoms to get better soon
  • Hey @Kylie1987 Congratulations and yay due date buddies 😊.   I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little boy at 16 weeks, cannot imagine how hard that is for you. I'm also super sick too but its getting better, are you finding anything is helping with it?

• my little bean sprout😍 i am 7 weeks 4 days  and due November 19th hoping for a boy !!!!

• @Ashbugg23 Aww amazing, so glad your scan went well. You must be so excited. xx
  • @Mrsbridge17 glad the booking in went well.

@Sjy87 that’s great news, glad all seems to be going well for you.
    Totally get the wanting to book in for an early scan, finding it hard to resist.

@Kylie1987 congratulations! 

@Ashbugg23 what a great scan! Glad it went well. 

• thank you ladies yes i am so excited and happy everything went well i hope all of you ladies are doing well :)

• edited Apr 13, 2021 12:45PM
    Hi everyone and congratulations!  I'm 47 years old  and almost 8 weeks pregnant.  All going well this will be my 2nd child. I last fell pregnant 17 years ago and had secretly always wanted another child.  We are both so excited to be expecting and I am due 25th November. We have our first scan in a few days.

I have fibroids, endometriosis and ovarian cysts and I was due to have an operation to remove fibroids and endometriosis. I was just wondering if any of you had any experience of these conditions pregnant?  So far I have had regular daily pains and cramping. Having this and also being an older pregnant lady is playing quite heavy on my mind.  I keep wanting to do regular pregnancy tests as I can't believe I am pregnant then I keep worrying I may lose it. 

Any advice welcome.
  • Just found this thread and thought I’d join.
    Got a positive test in March which a bit of a shock as was expecting to have to go down the IVF route. 
    This will be my first so all very new to me, I have my first appointment next week, mostly feeling sick/tired at the moment.

• @Flizz. Welcome and Congratulations!

My first appointment & scan is 4/26.

@winterbaby2021. Welcome and Congratulations!

I am due November 25th as well. I will be 44 by then. I do have a couple of fibroids, but doctor had told me that she didn't think they would hinder getting pregnant 

#What God can not do does not exsist!