Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in November 2021

Replies

• Interesting that everyone else has scans booked in already.
    I have my first appointment on 20th but no mention of the scan yet. Should I have heard by now?
  • Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing? Its gone quiet on here but I guess at this stage everyone is just waiting on their first scans 😊. 

Just had my 12 week scan and baby is great and is a little girl 😊 (I did the harmony blood test which also confirmed it). Feel so relieved but still anxious about telling everyone, have told close family and friends and will properly announce after the 20 week anomaly scan.

I am sure a few of us had scans due recently, I hope they all went alright 😊.

My sickness is also getting better thankfully and new due date 8th November 2021.

• Congratulations @Sjy87, I didn’t know you could tell gender that early!

I’m a couple of weeks behind you (around 10 weeks), still waiting nervously to hear when my scan will be.
  • @Flizz Aw thank you. Yeah the Harmony blood test can be done as early as 10 weeks which can tell you babies sex. I had it done 10 weeks and 4 days. Then today at the scan (I had to have mine done by the fetal maternal medicine consultant) she said she could tell from the scan it was a girl but normally wouldn't say that if I hadn't already had the Harmony blood test in case they were wrong. I'm so impatient though so glad I know 🤣.

Ah 10 weeks nearly there. I hope you hear back soon about your scan. How are you getting on in your pregnancy? Is this your first? 
  • Yes my first for me but my partner already has 3.
    So far I’ve mostly either been feeling sick or being sick so haven’t quite found the excitement yet but hoping I start to feel better soon and that will come.
    How have you been getting on? X

• Baby is measuring at 11 weeks 1 day and im supposed to be 10 weeks and 3 days and doing fantastic any body have a guess on gender by head shape :)?
  • First doctor appointment was this past Monday. Doctor said everything appears to be going quite well. First US not till May 13 at 12 week mark. Doctor office did call yesterday (Tuesday) wanting more blood tomorrow (Thursday) morning for some further testing of thyroid. Apparently something not in the correct range with the thyroid results. W are declaring by the power of the blood of Jesus Christ that further testing WILL show that everything is OK. Amen!!

#What God can not do does not exsist!!
  • @Flizz I completely understand I've been extremely sick since 6 weeks and very miserable but it finally started to get better at 11 and a half weeks. Can finally start to enjoy the pregnancy. This is my first too so a bit of a nervous wreck and clueless 🤣. 

@Ashbugg23 Aw lovely scan. I'd say boy!

@Ubaka Glad everything is going well. Keep us updated on your scans 😊
  • Hi ladies hope your all keeping well. I’m currently 12+1 today had my 12wk scan and all is going well, EDD 10th Nov 🤞🏻🌈

@Ashbugg23 lovely scan♥️

Here is mine, anyone good on the gender prediction side?? Xx
  • @Kylie1987 aw lovely scan. ohh I guess boy!
  • @Sjy87 my partner also thinks boy ♥️ I’m so impatient hope your doing well xx
  • @Kylie1987 aw does he 😊. Do you have any preference for boy or girl? I completely understand I'm so impatient I paid for the Harmony blood test to find out the gender 🤣🙈. 

I'm doing OK, just still managing being anxious. I thought once I got past the 12 week scan I'd feel less anxious but its worse 😮 as now its so much more real you know. But keep telling myself that the odds are in our favour so trying to remain positive.

How you getting on?
  • @Sjy87 I don’t have any preferences really, I have 2 boys and a girl already and I was sick sick with them all. My sickness has calmed down a little which I’m thankful for. Harmony blood test? I’ve never heard of that, is that something through the hospital or private? I’m so anxious, everyday! I had a missed miscarriage last year at 16wks so feel at the moment the lead up to that gestation I’m struggling mentally with however trying to remain positive. When’s your due date? Xx
  • @Kylie1987 Ah that's lovely 2 boys and a girl 😊. Wish I can have at least 2 children.

The Harmony test is a blood test that can analyse the fetal free DNA in the mums blood. It can tell the sex and also gives a high accuracy of whether baby is at high or low chance of having trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) or trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome). Some hospitals offer it for free on the NHS (sorry not sure if your from the UK?) but alot of times you have to pay privately for it. But its like £400 😮, but for me it was worth it as its more accurate then the NHS 12 week screening they do for Downs syndrome etc. 

I'm really sorry you lost your baby at 16 weeks 😭 and can understand why you'd be anxious. The only thing that helps me is thinking the odds are in our favour. Are you being managed under the consultant with extra appointments? 

Due date was 10th November but was moved to the 8th November at my 12 week scan. Seems so long away.

I have finally made it to the second trimester, exactly 13 weeks today and feeling much better in terms of symptoms. 

Hope everyone is alright

• It's.......

Girl hahaha just found out got a 3d 4d ultrasound and she is a beautiful healthy baby girl so this is girl number 2 for me and I am so excited I love her so much and her big sister is so ready to meet her to 😍😍😍
  • @Mrs.hood  awww congratulations so happy for you and your beautiful baby girl. How wonderful your daughter gets a little sister, they can be best friends lol. xx
  • Hi, I'm due my 2nd by the end of November, I cant wait to meet him, more excited and less nervous than when I was expecting my first.

Anyone who wants to chat then im here.
  • So happy for y'all. 
    My husband and I have been healing the last few weeks. We found out on May 13th, at 12 week US, that we had a MMC. Baby had stopped growing at about 9 weeks and heart had probably stopped shortly after that.
    May God's blessings be upon you all.
    We are going to continue to TTC.
    #What God can not do does not exsist!!
  • Awe thank you ladies and hope you all are doing well and staying safe in these crazy times yes my daughter is so excited to meet her new baby sister and has been carrying around her picture showing everyone and saying how pretty she is 😭😭❤️❤️😍 and @Ubaka I am so sorry for your loss love please take it easy and be kind to yourself your beautiful rainbow baby is coming ❤️❤️❤️
  • Has anyone already started lactating I'm only 16 weeks and already need breast pads 😅 crazy It can start this early