Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2021

Due in November 2021

Welcome to Due in November 2021 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like, in the Due in November 2021 category, from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to talk about.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• I'd love to get this group started 😍 waited forever for this 😭💕

Found out I am pregnant on Tuesday 2nd March after exactly 2 years of TTC, in the evening of 11dpo 😬 can't believe it showed up at 8pm wee! 

Feeling very happy and excited but also nervous as we've waited so long for this and had apready made calls to book IVF / IUI 🙏🙏🙏

I got a PREGNANT on a clearblue digital 12dpo and my FRERs have been darker every day since last Wednesday and today ( 16dpo I got s dye stealer 👍😍) 

So far feeling - tired at around 3/4pm, slightly sore boobs, the cramps i had when period was due have now gone - nothing major but wanting to take things easy and gently 💕

Est Due Date- 14th November 21🍁
  • Hello @MrsReadyforanAdventure welcome and huge congratulations to you - we can positively feel your excitement in your post! 
    We're sure there will be other women along to join you here soon, but in the meantime, hooray for you! 

• haha thanks @DanielleMFM - excited to meet others at the same milestones as me :smile:
  • I'd love to get this group started 😍 waited forever for this 😭💕

Found out I am pregnant on Tuesday 2nd March after exactly 2 years of TTC, in the evening of 11dpo 😬 can't believe it showed up at 8pm wee! 

Feeling very happy and excited but also nervous as we've waited so long for this and had apready made calls to book IVF / IUI 🙏🙏🙏

I got a PREGNANT on a clearblue digital 12dpo and my FRERs have been darker every day since last Wednesday and today ( 16dpo I got s dye stealer 👍😍) 

So far feeling - tired at around 3/4pm, slightly sore boobs, the cramps i had when period was due have now gone - nothing major but wanting to take things easy and gently 💕

Est Due Date- 14th November 21🍁
    Congratulations!!

I had a very faint line at 9DPO, got a very clear line on a clear blue 2 days later and then yesterday a 2-3 weeks on a digital! So I’m going to come and join you.

This will be my 2nd, my daughter is currently 14 months. DD is around 13th November, so we are very close, but I imagine that will change.

How are feeling? 
  • @ALou86 - Congrats to you too!! 

We must be close! I feel great today and yesterday but boobs are getting heavier and more achey each night and morning. 

I had expectations that i'd feel sick and bed ridden as soon as I found out I was pregnant so I'm in between feeling super anxious that i'm not sick but also glad that i'm not ( YET anyway!)

We've booked an early reassurance scan on 27th March so really just holding the hope until then that everything is looking healthy and perfect  <3 

• Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to both of you 😊

I am cautiously joining you!

I have been TTC baby 1 since 2019 (i had a long break after my first miscarriage which i now regret) but have had 2 recurrent missed miscarriages, the last one being 26th January 2021 (baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 2 days but found out at 10 week scan). I hadn't even had a period yet and I am now pregnant again which is slightly terrifying.

I am being very closely followed up by the EPU and my HCG levels have been doubling and I had my 1st scan today, which put me between 4 to 5 weeks. So super early as expected but they said they just wanted to check it is in the uterus and I have a follow up scan in 2 weeks. So all good so far.

Also I pretty much have no symptoms (which is worrying me), not even sore boobs. What symptoms do you ladies currently have?

I am estimating my due date to be between 14th November to the 16th November 2021. So we are all so close together 😊

Happy to be on this journey with ya'll!
  • hello my name is ashley and i am new to this thread i was in the march one but recently found out IM EXPECTING WHOOHOOO a WHOLE YEAR  of trying and finally got my BFP  i am over the moon excited and terrified this will be my 3rd baby first ending in miscarriage and i have a 2 year old beautiful girl  hoping this is my little sticky bean i have been waiting on this for a long time CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL LADIES !!!

• @Sjy87 i am currently having some mild cramping very sore boobs and nipples severe nausea and vomiting and bloating and heartburn yayyy all the symptoms you can think of  i got it i am supposed to be 3 weeks or less and my hcg is 500 idk if thats good or bad for how far along i am and they said they cant see anything yet on the ultrasound im so nervous i dont want anything to happen so i keep taking pregnancy test to make sure the line isnt getting lighter or going away but my lines were suupper dark when i tested the first time i was like whaaa?

• @Ashbugg23 Hey and huge congratulations. I can completely relate to you regarding the excitement and being terrified especially when you've had a previous miscarriage too. But the odds are in our favour 😊. Those are some good going symptoms, are they different to your other pregnancies? Also when was the 1st day of your last period? As they usually calculate how many weeks you are from that day. But 500 seems like a good number and your tests remaining dark are a good sign. Are they repeating your HCG as they usually want to check that it doubles after 2 days. The early pregnancy unit told me that they don't normally see anything on ultrasound until your HCG levels are about 1500 😊. I am really gonna try to only test one more time to check I get the 3+ weeks on a clear blue digital test 🙈, but its so hard to stop lol. 

• Congratulations @Sjy87 and @Ashbugg23

Another one who keeps wanting to test, it’s just too tempting when you have them at home! I’ve got one digital left, which I’m going to try and save for the weekend - hoping by then it will read 3+ weeks. 

Sounds like you’ve got some good symptoms. I haven’t had much yet, which worries me a little but they same most don’t start until 6 weeks so I’m hoping that’s the case. I’ve got horrendous heartburn at the moment, it was awful with my first so I’m hoping it isn’t a sign of things to come.

Looks like we are all going to have due dates super close. 
  • Ashbugg23Ashbugg23 Regular
    edited Mar 16, 2021 5:52PM
    1st day of my last period was feb 21st which makes me 4weeks 6 days i believe but i went to the emergency room due to bad stomach pain and he said i was 3 weeks or less so idk and no not really same nausea and very tiered lol pretty much the same 

• and yes i went back for more testing and my hcg has doubled to 1640 i belive so all good signs so far'
  • Hi everyone! I’m just dipping my toes in here as for a BFP a couple of days ago! I was in another due in group last year for a couple of days but sadly mc so I’ve waited a bit this time around! I am due on 27/11 xx
  • hello and congrats!!! so glad you could join us :) 
  • Thank you lovely! Hope you are well x
  • Hi everyone! I’m just dipping my toes in here as for a BFP a couple of days ago! I was in another due in group last year for a couple of days but sadly mc so I’ve waited a bit this time around! I am due on 27/11 xx
    Congratulations! 
  • How is everyone feeling? 
  • ALou86 said:
    How is everyone feeling? 
    I’m still quite early on only 4+3 so I’m doing ok at the moment. I get waves of nausea every now and then. I get hungry really fast though and sometimes a bit crampy. How are you? 
  • Sjy87Sjy87 Regular
    edited Mar 24, 2021 3:40PM
    @Mrsbridge17 Congratulations and welcome. Are you TTC baby 1? So sorry for your previous miscarriage 😥

@Ashbugg23 those are great hcg numbers 😊

@ALou86 Well..  when i first posted I was only 4 to 5 weeks and not really experiencing much symptoms. Today I'm 6weeks and 4days. Last week the nausea started and then last night severe sickness, couldn't stop being sick. So have been in the EPU for IV fluids and anti-sickness IV medication. Feeling much better and they will let me go home today 😊

They also done a scan and bean is measuring 6 weeks and 4 days 😊. Still can't be excited as i've been here before (with not a good subsequent outcome) but just hoping to get to that 12 week mark 🤞🏽🤞🏽

How is every else doing? I just want the weeks to go faster argh!
  • @Sjy87 oh that sounds awful you poor thing. On the plus side you got to see baby, everything crossed for you still though! 

@Mrsbridge17 sound like some good symptoms for 4 weeks. 

The tiredness has kicked in the last few days and I’ve been really suffering from heartburn. It all feels very different to my last pregnancy though, I’m sure I was feeling nauseous, had constant cramps and was in bed by 7pm with my first. I’m trying so hard not to compare, but it’s hard not to worry why they are so different.