Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2022

Due in November 2022

Replies

• Hi Everyone ! And congratulations ☺️. Ok so I’m currently pregnant with number 4 . Very very unexpected and not planned in the slightest. My youngest is only 10 months, i then have a 6 year old and an 8 year old . Plus a 6 year old stepdaughter ! I only found out today because I had the sudden realisation that I hadn’t had a period for a while 🙈 … I’m around 6-7 weeks, I havnt had any symptoms as of yet xx 
  • Hello everyone, am currently 16w+3 and due Nov 16th .... Who is with me?
  • Hello ladies, I am 18+5 and due on 9th Nov. I already have a daughter who is 3 in November, so will have 2 Nov babies unless this one comes early! 
    Hope everyone’s appointments are going well and the first trimester symptoms have eased somewhat for you all :) 
    I have my 20w scan on 22nd June so not sure if I’ll be the first to find out if I’m club pink or blue!
  • LivyLouby said:
    Hello ladies, I am 18+5 and due on 9th Nov. I already have a daughter who is 3 in November, so will have 2 Nov babies unless this one comes early! 
    Hope everyone’s appointments are going well and the first trimester symptoms have eased somewhat for you all :) 
    I have my 20w scan on 22nd June so not sure if I’ll be the first to find out if I’m club pink or blue!
    LivyLouby said:
    Hello ladies, I am 18+5 and due on 9th Nov. I already have a daughter who is 3 in November, so will have 2 Nov babies unless this one comes early! 
    Hey, welcome....

Wow, it's nice to hear you will be having 2 Nov babies. Must be exciting. 

My 20week scan will be on June 29th. 

At the moment am team green. Not sure how long I will stick there. 
  • Hey, welcome....

We were team green all the way with our first. Was exciting to have a lovely surprise after all the pushing!
    This time we’re finding out so we can prepare our daughter better.
  • Hi ladies ! Congratulations, I am now 16+4 With baby number 4. We had an early gender scan last week and we are having a baby boy! I have 2 boys and a girl already xx 
  • LivyLouby said:
    Hey, welcome....

We were team green all the way with our first. Was exciting to have a lovely surprise after all the pushing!
    This time we’re finding out so we can prepare our daughter better.
    That's fair. 

Praying for healthy pregnancies for us November mamas 💕💖
  • Bethan_xo said:
    Hi ladies ! Congratulations, I am now 16+4 With baby number 4. We had an early gender scan last week and we are having a baby boy! I have 2 boys and a girl already xx 
    Congratulations dear💖❤️
  • Hello mamas. How are you doing today. 

I had my 20w scan on Wednesday and baby was measuring on track. 

Have you had anatomy scans yet?
  • Hello mamas. How are you doing today. 

Hey! I had mine last week and found out we are team blue this time! 😁💙 
    Baby all on track but I have a low lying placenta so have to take it easy for next 12 weeks and go back for a scan at 32w to check it’s moved up. 
    Did you find out gender @Babyraynnov2022?
  • LivyLouby said:
    Hello mamas. How are you doing today. 

Hey! I had mine last week and found out we are team blue this time! 😁💙 
    Baby all on track but I have a low lying placenta so have to take it easy for next 12 weeks and go back for a scan at 32w to check it’s moved up. 
    Did you find out gender @Babyraynnov2022?
    No am still team green.😀 Still sticking through. Am glad to here baby is all on track. Sorry about the low lying placenta. Sending hugs and good vibes 💖 as you wait till 32w. My next scan should be at 36w but I can go back at 24w to check progress if I want to. 

The Umblical cord was around the baby's neck but all doctors said not to worry and baby is healthy. 
  • Hi ladies! How are we all getting on? I think we should have all had 20w scans now! Do we know what teams we are on?
    I’m 25+4 today and going for my glucose test on Wednesday. Fingers crossed I can carry on eating the sugary foods! 🤞😅
  • LivyLouby said:
    Hi ladies! How are we all getting on? I think we should have all had 20w scans now! Do we know what teams we are on?
    I’m 25+4 today and going for my glucose test on Wednesday. Fingers crossed I can carry on eating the sugary foods! 🤞😅
    Hey Livy. 

Am 24w+4 today. Have a doctor appointment this week too. 

Am feeling fine in general. 

Best wishes on the glucose test 😄 I know I wouldn't want to stop eating those sweet things either

• Glucose test passed! Measured a bit small at 28w so sent for a scan but baby measuring fine at 50th centile. Placenta is no longer low lying either so all good there too. Next scan at 36w as baby was breech so they want to double check he’s moved. Hope everyone else is progressing smoothly x
  • Good news @LivyLouby ! Hope
    baby has moved by your next scan. I have my glucose test tomorrow ! Who else is scared at how fast the weeks are flying by 😂 x 
  • Good luck to those of you who have not welcomed your little one yet! Baby Isaac arrived on 6th November, weighing 7lb 5oz and is doing great 😊 
  • LivyLouby said:
    Good luck to those of you who have not welcomed your little one yet! Baby Isaac arrived on 6th November, weighing 7lb 5oz and is doing great 😊 
    Hey Livy, 

Congrats on your little one. 💕

Am still waiting on mine. Currently in the 39th week. 

Baby dropped and I have been feeling crampy for a few days now but no real signs of labor. I hope I don't go beyond 40w. 
  • Congratulations @LivyLouby 💙

Im currently 38+1, no real signs. Lots of braxton hicks , soo done now i hope he doesnt keep us waiting too long. 

@Babyraynnov2022 hopefully itll be any day for you now !! Xx 

• Bethan_xo said:
    Congratulations @LivyLouby 💙

Im currently 38+1, no real signs. Lots of braxton hicks , soo done now i hope he doesnt keep us waiting too long. 

@Babyraynnov2022 hopefully itll be any day for you now !! Xx 

Fingers crossed. I want to see baby.....

And I want to go into labor and delivery naturally... 

Hope you don't wait too long either❤️
  • The last few weeks are horrible arnt they. This pregnancy has absolutely flown until now 😂 hurry up babies ❤️