Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

Replies

• Hey, I am super super hungry all the time!!! Cramps have stopped. I have nurses appointment tomorrow and then will book midwife in from there image. X

• I spoke too soon saying I was worried as didn't feel much different, I've been sick as a dog all day today. Luckily I'm off work today and tomorrow but really hoping I'm not like this at work as they'll all guess! Definitely wasn't like this with my first. Yuk xx

• oh Gertie, hope you will be ok. thank god you have the few days off work.

I've had really bad cramps since last night and diarreha as well. I know the cramps are normal but not sure the diarreha is.

• Hi how is everyone feeling? Im due 14th October so 5+1 today. Feeling so so tired, very gas-y (TMI) and now the nausea has started. boobs aren't too bad just yet. But its all worth it x  

• Sio I had cramps and diarrhoea with my first and they scanned me early coz I was showing signs of ectopic pregnancy but everything was fine. I was really crampy this time until this week when nausea and vomiting took over 8-4 most days, this is new to me image

Lmcp I'm the same, bloated and shattered. Boobs are up and down.

Just worried about how I'm going to get through two 12.5hr shifts image

• hey gertie. oh I don't envy you with those shifts. don't they say dry crackers help with nausea? keep a pack on you maybe if possible?

cramps have stopped now thank god. I kinda knew they were normal but just the diarrhoea I wasn't sure about. have doctors apt today so I am sure she will tell me a few bits.

hows everyone doing? has it sunk in yet? I'm still finding it a bit unrealxx

• Been down to the doctors to fill in the forms and booked my first midwife appointment for 23rd Feb.

Anyone else got appointments booked yet?

• i;ve a doctors apt today and will sort out hospital apts after that

• Hi im waiting anxiously on my apt letters in the post. Due to history im having early scan in about 2-3 weeks.

I agree sio39 its very surreal at the moment. Telling our parents tonight so maybe it will sink in more then x

• I felt more real after telling parents xyesterday lmcp. I had nurses appointment yesterday and my booking appointment is in 24th March, I'll be 9 + 6 x

• Hi all, im Linzi, 25 and pregnant with baby #2. my lb was one last week. got our BFP 29th Jan, so think im 6+1. 3rd time preg, lost our first wee bean between 6-8 weeks so this is the most worrying time for us. had a lot of cramping so far and a couple brown smears when wiping (Sorry TMI) but no fresh blood so im hoping all is well. i know all this is normal so not freaking out too much.  didnt have any symptoms with lb til about 14 weeks when the sickness started and finally left me about 25 weeks, but ive felt so sick so far. Got booking app 23/2 ill be 7+4.

Hope you all are well! and congrats

xxx

• My midwife appt is next wed 18th I'll be 8 weeks exactly according to my dates. I'm trying to be reassured by the horrible sickness as had early scan with lb and found that reassuring so I'm a bit bothered about waiting til 12 week scan, especially as my friend has just miscarried at 11 weeks image just one more day at work and a week off, thank god coz I really struggled today. Glad everyone else's symptoms are Ok atm xx

• Hi again! I'm 4w5d- breasts extremely tender and growing, did have a lot of gas/wind but it has subsided a bit and the fatigue...omg the fatigue! Lol. I do have dull cramps on my right side where the egg released though. I only notice it when I'm sitting down or going to get up. I'm concerned because I have to sit in a training room at work for the next 5 weeks and it is going to be so uncomfortable! I have a check up appointment with my gp this coming Friday but no scans have been discussed at all. No referral to hospital either. I don't like my gp but I've tried all available doctors in my area (Cranbourne/Victoria/Australia) and they are all the same- basically waiting for patients to miscarriage so that's why they don't bother discussing what the process is. That's what the last doctor told me.

• Welcome to October 15 Linzimina! You're in good company - this is a lovely bunch of women here. Wishing you a super sticky bean.

Pooks83 - i remember the burning hot boobs early in the pregnancy - so tender. Wow, your GP system sounds harsh, hang in there!

• pooks that GP system sounds terrible. hope you are ok.

its very hard not to worry especially when its so early on. I was at doctor on Friday and she reckons I would be 4 weeks going by date of last period but I would have it less then that by my dates. I have to be honest I don't have any symptoms except the odd pain in my boob. does this sound right to anyone or should I just be happy for now as it will probably hit in the next couple of weeks?

• Hi sio39 

Enjoy the calm before the storm lol,im 6weeks 1d and since saturday i feel sick all day long.and soooo tired.will be all worth it x

• Hi all, I literally got my BFP today, am seeing a doctor this week. Should be due 27th Oct image

• Oh I should also add its first month ttc #1 so feeling overwhelmed and very lucky!

• Thanks mumof6, i'll enjoy it while I can. hope the sickness doesn't last too long for you. big congrats joyrou, that's great news.

• Thank you!

I actually have no symptoms apart from the odd twinge so will await what develops - typically now worrying that I SHOULD be feeling sick!