Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

1404142434446»

Replies

• Hello, lovely October ladies! We hope you're all doing fine and dandy this evening, with your beautiful babies.

We just wanted to let you know something rather nice.

Officially speaking (props glasses on the end of nose) this isn't a Birth Club any more cos, well, we're guessing pretty much all of you have given birth – even if a couple of you shy ones who haven't told us yet (please do come and share on this thread when you get a moment, we're all gagging to hear your news – and we’d also love to send you a beautiful Babyblooms bouquet).

But we think you'd all still want to keep on chatting, compare notes about your babies, swap tips and the like, right?

So, we're going to make you a shiny new thread (which will load faster on your phones because it won't be as long as this one - yet!) and call it Oct 15 Babies.

Once we've got the new thread all set up, we'll lock this thread (so no one gets confused and keeps posting here) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to go.

We've done it before with a couple of other long-running threads and it's all worked pretty well. Sound OK to everyone?

• Sounds good to me. I'll do my birth story tonight if I get chance. 

• Sounds good il post birth story too later :)

• Sounds great to me!! Can't believe my little girl is 11 days old already!!! 

• Hi ladies, really hope you're all doing well and those babies are sleeping!

Please do pop over to your brand spanking new Oct Babies thread.

We're going to lock this thread today to make sure there's not two conversations going on at once or that might get really confusing.

Look forward to seeing you (and hopefully some more pics of the babies!) over there!

• Well we can see you're already posting in Oct 15 babies (hooray!) so we're closing this thread now.

See you over here!