Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in October 2015!

Replies

• Options

hope everyone's doing ok, atill waiting for a scan date from Warwick and still scared to death somethings going to go wrong but hey, yes I got scan pics but you can't make much of them, I'll try and post some later xx

• Options

hi ladies

glad to hear everyone doing well.

I had a night in hospital on Monday. had a constant pain in my side since sunday so doc sent me to a&e Monday afternoon. they kept me in so they could do a scan on Tuesday. Not ectopic as they feared thank god but when they did scan they could see sac but no baby. they are not sure if its because I may not be as far gone or what. so I have to go back on the 20th for another scan and they said they will be able to tell then. so its a bit crap but not a whole lot I can do till we have the second scan. feels like a lifetime away

• Options

Hi Sio39

Sorry to hear that you were in hospital, great sign that is not ectopic. How are you feeling other wise? do you have any other symptoms? have you had any spotting or bleeding?

fingers crossed for you that you are not as far on as you think you are and all will continue as normal?

How is everyone else feeling? im exhausted at the moment, have finally got rid of a cold but have such a horrible taste in my mouth all the time and feeling nauseous when I don't eat. x

• Options

Aww Sio39 hope it all works out for you. Good news that it's not ectopic though. Let us know how you get on with your second scan.

Lmcp hopefully it will pass quickly for you. Not pleasant at all! X

• Options

thanks Ladies. I'm feeling alright otherwise. didn't have any bleeding or spotting which I am taking to be a good sign. also they said my pregnancy hormones are quite high, so we will concentrate on the positives for now.

lmcp, hope the rotten taste goes soon. I know if I don't eat every2/3 hours I start to feel sick so I have taken to keeping crackers on my desk in work, lifesaver

• Options

Keeping fingers crossed sio! 

I just feel sick constantly, at first, a few weeks ago it would ease off if I ate every few hours but even that having no impact now. I'm wearing sickness bands but I don't think there's much difference really. It's  bad on a morning and then still there but not so bad in afternoon but really  horrible by this time and for the rest of the night image x

• Options

oh ccme you really are having a tough time of it. I can't even think of anything to say might ease it. Just make sure you keep your fluid intake up xx

• Options

Hi Ccme, we seem to be suffering the same. I've been struggling keeping meals down, sick up to five times a day for last 4 weeks. I had migraine last weekend and been faint all week. GP says probably dehydration from vomiting so prescribed cyclizine which is an anti sickness drug which is safe in pregnancy. I've taken it today for the first time and I feel like a different person. Maybe ask your doctor? 

Sorry Sio that you've been having a rough time. I had the same with my first pregnancy and had to be re scanned and all was fine, so hopefully this will be the case for you. Really feel for you as the wait between scans is awful xx

• Options

How is everyone doing? Hopefully all is going well! Only a few more days until your scan sio39. Hope you are still feeling positive!! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

Hello, been a while since I posted. Had an early scan on Saturday which confirmed I was 8 weeks due 25th October. It was amazing to hear it's little heartbeat!! ????Hope everyone else is doing ok, feel like my sickness is easing off now through the day at least x

• Options

Aww thats exciting Lu86. Have you got a pic? I have just under 3 weeks to go for my first scan and it has felt like the longest wait! I'm not really suffering too much at the moment. Sleep seems to be the biggest thing at the moment. Shattered all the time and then struggling to sleep at night. Oh well it's all worth it in the end! X

• Options

Hi Rach, the waiting is horrible that's why I had an early one as I'm so impatient, next scan is April 8th. 

Here is the pic of little bean xx

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85717.jpg

• Options

aw lu that is so cute to see the little bean. bet you feel so relieved.

Gertie, glad the tablets are working and you feel better. Ccme defo look into that.

scan on Friday Rachel, so nearly there thank god. hopefully gertie it will be the same as your first one. the wait has been awful but not a lot we can do. I've been staying positive up until today, then this morning it was like well what are the going to tell us in 48 hours. need to get back to the positive vibe.

• Options

Thanks Sio, sorry to hear you've been having a rough time this week. It can be common not to be able to see baby sometimes especially when early, so positive thoughts and everything crossed for you xx

• Options

What a lovely pic Lu! Your next scan is day after mine. 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Ive been thinking of you sio and sending positive vibes that all is ok! I always ovulate later than my dates by lmp so normally I'm pushed back about 5 days so hopefully it's just been a late ovulation and your little bean is growing strong! X

• Options

thanks so much ladies, means a lot xx

• Options

Lovely picture lu!  Sio keep the positive thoughts, it's not long to go and hopefully you'll see your little one too! I've not had many symptoms today at all. Which now of course I'm worrying about haha. Step away from Google!! X

• Options

Hey ladies, how is everyone feeling?

Sio39 good luck for tomorrow?

We had our booking in app yesterday and scan, all went great, baby was jumping around so very active indeed.  Im going to be consultant led as had abnormal smear tests few years ago, so meeting with consultant in 3 weeks and hopefully she will scan me again to get another pic of our wee bean

10 weeks today and symptoms easing a wee bit. just still very tired xx 

• Options

Hi everyone. Scan didn't go too well. Said again they could see sac and yolk but not baby and that the sac measurements have barely changed since last week. We have to go back next Friday again for another scan to confirm things but were basically told that the pregnancy wasn't viable. It's pretty crap and I'm so upset but things will get better eventually 

• Options

Oh sio39 I am so sorry to hear about your scan. Will be thinking about you and hope you are ok. x