Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016

Due in October 2016

Replies

• Hey everyone! 

I got my BFP last Wednesday, I did a clear Blue that said 1-2 weeks, did one today... 2-3 weeks! Still hasn't sunk in yet as this is my first! 

So so many questions and worries that I have! But so excited too :)

Are occasional mild stomach cramps and lower back cramps normal? I've gone "dry" down there too around this week which is when AF is due... (I have a long Luteal phase)... I'm so worried she's going to come! anyone else experienced all this? 

(I've gone mad ;) haha) 

• Hiya RachAnnEliz, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations!
    Think we all go a bit mad in those early days - it's usually utter disbelief! I know it was for me back then! Anyone else feeling it too?

• imageEeeek! 😁😁😁😁

• It doesn't get better than that does it! Bet you can't stop looking at that test stick!

• It's amazing to have seen it go from 1-2 weeks, up to 2-3 weeks!!! 

I was suffering yesterday though with terrible back and stomach cramps and nausea as it was AF's due date and it felt exactly how I do normally on day one of my period, but no bleeding occurred and I feel good again today! 

Trying to to stay relaxed and positive! 

• I'm 4.5 weeks now and i'm suffering with cramping. sometimes its quite painful. This is my 4th pregnancy and I have had cramping with each one (although this time it does seem worse). I think it is normal as long as there is no bleeding x

• Ahhhh, Thankyou :) 

I've had no more cramping today or pain, the only thing hurting is my boobs! 😂

I'm really tired today as well, but other than that, all seems to be okay! 

I'm sure you'll be okay too :) If you've ever had a C section, I've heard that can contribute to there being more pain when you experience cramping because if scar tissue not being as stretchy and supple as the tissue around it. So if you've had a C section before, that could be why? 

xx

• I didn't know that but I haven't had one anyway. I'm not too worried. I think it's normal. I have really sore boobs too x

• I think you'll be okay too :)

It's all so exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! Got my first midwife appointment on the 18th for an early scan and a health check! XX 

• Hey girls just found out I'm pregnant Missed my period on the 5th of feb!! i have been pregnant 4 times now but only have one live child my 2 year old daughter :) Im so scared because I lost my first at 21 weeks and the my second at 8 weeks it's going to be a long pregnancy but am so happy I ready for my second child!

• Hey ladies, just thought I'd come and join in! This is pregnancy number 2 but baby number 1 for us, I had a loss at 7+3 18 months ago so the next 2 weeks are going to be the longest in my life 

• Wow, welcome to all our wonderful newbies! 

Absolutely no doubting that test Luaramclx is there! 
    Queenbee141, so sorry to hear of your losses, but wishing you a wonderful sticky bean. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.
    Hiya aecy, wishing you a super sticky bean too, and sorry to hear of your loss as well.

Ladies, please do keep us (and each other) posted and let us know how you're all getting on, won't you?

• Hello everyone,  I had my ivf and m pregnant with  6week and 5 days. But from yesterday I am having a brownish discharge in the toilet paper. I consulted my doctor. She told me to take augmed 625 mg for 3Days and full bed rest. I am also having bit leg pain. Does anyone have same experience on this. I am feeling very scared. Can anyone help me on this. 

• After 4 months of sheer hell I can officially say I'm PREGNANT woohoo!! 

Massive congrats to all you beautiful ladies who are also pregnant!!! Roll on October!!! Xxx

• Hi anushkaag, so many congratulations on your successful treatment and pregnancy - we're so happy for you! We're sorry we can't advise you on the discharge, but please do keep us posted won't you?
    Hiya Raych55 - wooho for you too! Congratulations! October is going to come rolling around before you know it!

How is everyone else here in October Birth Club?

• Hello everyone I've got my bfp last Monday so I'm due in sometime in October. So far I've seen the emergency doctor twice due to spotting my first beta was only a 127 then two days later 371...I went again today and now waiting for a nurse to call me back with the 3rd beta I has an early scan due to a previous loss, but they couldn't see anything only a thick lining. So far the only symptoms is sore breasts but today I woke up my sore boobs are gone!! Has this happened to anyone on and off symptoms?

• Congrates  huni  I found out. I was pregant.  I am 4 weeks now And. I am scared stiff as I lost a baby last year and I am scared now as it going the same way  

• Congrates huni   I am.on baby number 2  but would be 3 but lost one. In june. With bleeding. I am having the same as u light red spotting  been since friday couple days after. I found out  and. I have all the symptom still but I done a test and it neg well up set 

• Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

Welcome LisaMuffin and congratulatons. Good tht you're being monitored - those pregnancy symptoms can come and go, so try not to stress too much. When is your next appointment or scan?

Hi AMYMartin, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats to you too. Sorry to hear of your loss, have you been in touch with your GP or Early Pregnancy Unit about the spotting?