Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016

Due in October 2016

Replies

• Thank you Danielle and on Sunday my hcgwent up to a 1200!!!! So they won't do anymore beta checks and I'm scheduled for a scan tomorrow. Fx they can atleast see a gestational sac. Also you were completely right  the soreness came back,so I guess symptoms can come and go. I can breathe now.

Amy will you be seen with an early pregnancy unit? My doctor says as long it's not satuarating a pad in an hour. My thoughts and prayers are with you and wishing you a sticky baby. 

• Hi ladies, Congratulations to you all!!

So sorry to hear about so many losses. 

I've had tonsillitis all weekend and am only now feeling better. My morning sickness is kicking in. I'm 5+3 weeks today! 

X

• Hi all, 

congrats everyone on their pregancies!! I found out I was expecting on Monday and am over the moon as well as being scared all the time! i have been having stomach cramps and back pain as if I am on my period for a while now and last night the woke me up. Has anyone else experienced this? 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well? Are you having pregnancy symptoms? Don't worry if you're not - some lucky girls never really have them! Do come and let us know how you're all doing!

And welcome to AlanaG! Lovely to have you here and congratulations!

Also, do keep an eye on the Latest Posts today as we'll have a new thread where you can could win a £100 voucher!

• Hey everyone I'm 5 weeks, 4 days today! 

Im not really having any symptoms yet apart from very tender breasts, fatigue, extreme hunger and occasional little mild cramps and twinges in my lower back and my lower abdomen. 

AlanaG, I have a long Lutreal phase so I actually tested positive around 4 days before my period was due, then on the day of my period I got my usual cramps and pains but had no bleeding, I think it's all perfectly normal as a few friends I've spoken to have also had period like cramps. 

I took another clear blue test (the magical little ones that tell you how far you are), and it said 3 weeks + :)! i've watched it go from 1-2, to 2-3 and now 3+. Wonderful! 

• Hi Rach

thanks that's reassuring! Some of my friends have had kids but haven't told anyone yet as its so early! It's good to have someone to ask!! Thats exciting I think I may do another one this week. x

• That's how I've been seeing how things are progressing, checking the clear blues to see if my weeks have upped hahaha :) 

I'm keeping it quiet too but I've only spoken to one or two of my "mum" friends about it :) I've also read on a few pages and things about cramps, it's literally your body stretching and adjusting, ready to accommodate bubs :)

• 4th baby here and I cramped with all of them. I was cramping really bad last week but it's settled down now. We haven't told anyone yet. Going to wait a few weeks. Not expecting a big reaction as it's No 4. Apart from people telling us how mad we are lol X 

• Well I am one of four and although everyone told my mum she was mad, we have a great family it's so fun having so many people around!! Congrats!! I think I am just over thinking things, but at least I know that everyone else has these cramps as well so i can try to relax abit now. X

• Thanks! We are very excited and I know my older children will be very very excited! X

• Hi everyone. After 3 days of faint lines getting darker and darker I used a digital and got a positive yesterday afternoon! First baby and so scared! Really really happy (and it was planned) but really scared!!

xoxo

• Hi jessicaw88, we are so pleased to see you come over from the other thread to here after getting your BFP - huge congratulations and welcome!

• imagefirst time having a baby! I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 19 and were so so excited!! 

however, I cant help but think "am I actually pregnant?" Considering I'm only 6 weeks! Is this normal?? I'm scared!  Thanks x

• Huge congrats 1irsttimemummyX and welcome to MadeForMums.I remember exactly how you're feeling - almost bewildered! You'll start beliveing it when you see that bump appearing!

• Hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining in. I got these positives today 

This evening I had some light bleeding just when I wiped. Have been to toilet since and nothing this time. Should I panic? 

• Hi emma, as far as I know, you are pregnant if the tests show up 2 lines.. Not one. I'm sorry for telling you this but yours say negatI've...image See my test, positive, 2 lines x

• Photos must not be clear I have a def clear 2 lines in both tests. 

• Emma I see two lines on both tests. Definitely positive! Can't comment on the bleeding. Best to keep an eye on it X 

• Thank you piglet x I have been to the bathroom twice since so hopefully it was just a one off x 

• Oh I'm sorry! My phone must be being silly!! Congrats!!! I bled about a month ago I thought I was gonna come on my period but obviously not! Lol just keep an eye on it should be fine x