Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2016

Replies

• Ah Lisa that's great. I bleed last weekend for 3 days, on Sunday I was also passing clots. I was 4 weeks and 1day when it started. My doc took bloods this week which increased thank goodness but I'm also going for early scan at 6 weeks, 3 days. Great to hear your good news xx 

• Hi ladies, glad to hear you are all doing well. I'm 7+1 now. Morning sickness has kicked in and I feel horrible. Haven't been sick just feel sick all the time. Have my booking in appointment on the 2nd March X 

• Hi Alanareid84, congrats on your BFP! We've seen you on the forum so it's lovely to have you join a Birth Club.

Fab scan pic LisaMuffin! Makes it so much more real, right?

And welcome PrettyOne, usually a line is a line, but you might want to use a digital test to be sure.

• Hi guys had an emergency trans vaginal scan this morning due to bleeding and cramping and all is well with baby having little heart beat!! My little blob!!

although i am abit worried about my pregnancy sac being low down in my uterus xx

• Hi all, I just got it confirmed at the Dr.s today and according to my last period I'm due on 7th October. I believe it may be later though as I did a test at end on Jan and it was negative, then I had a spike in LH ovulation test on 12th Feb (negative on 11th & faint line on 13th) - ahem - went for it ;) and then did a test on 20th - positive! Already have painful nipples, nausea and can smell things really strongly! Is this possible at 1-2 weeks??

This is my first child and just turned 39 so didn't want to leave it much longer!

• 1firsttimemummyX, that's great your scan went well.

Welcome to MadeForMums bikerclaire and huge congratulations! I remember my nipples and boobs were on fire in my early pregnancy - and the smell of Tabsco sauce made me want to vomit!

• Hi everyone! Latecomer to the group! I'm a little shocked and pleased to have our fourth baby on the way! Due date seems to be 30th Oct so could end up November! Hope you're all well! X

• Morning ladies, 

Congrats bikerclaire and KIRVI_P!

bikerclaire I can barely touch my nipples they are so sensitive! 

KIRVI_P I'm expecting surprise No 4 too!

X

• Oh wow piglet14! What are the ages of your others? I have a 16 year old, a 7 year old and a 2 year old :) x

• I have a 6 year old, 4.5 year and my youngest is nearly 3! My house is already mad. God know what it will be like with 4! X

• Aww it'll be lovely!!! Busy but lovely! X

• Welcome KIRVI_P, welcome and huge congrats on number 4! And we think we forgot to welcome you piglet14 - we are SO sorry, but wondeful to have you here!

• The midwife said I have a low lying pregnancy sac... Does this mean I'll have complications? Or more risk of m/c? Anyone heard of this before? I didn't know it was a thing until yesterday..

I'm worried :/

thanks everyone

• Thank you! And I havent heard of that. Unless it's the same as a low lying placenta (But earlier on?) what does the midwife say? I'm sure it won't affect the pregnancy x

• Well originally I thought I was 8 weeks pregnant and I had an emergency scan due to cramps. But apparently I'm only 6 weeks but she said my sac is lying low in the uterus instead of it being high, she said baby's heart beat is fine! I saw my little bean flickering away. 

What happens if you have a Low lying placenta? X

• Hi everyone! I'm new just signed up now. We found out I am expecting my 3rd baby on 13th Jan. . This makes me 6 weeks today. I should be due to around 19th October anyone due the same date? Before I even did the test I had huge very soar breasts, was nauseous and felt very moody /angry, hungry and tired. Cramping every day.  I still have all these symptoms of now scared I'm going to bleed. image x

• Hiya luci x, welcome to MadeForMums and this lovely Birth Club! Congrats on your third - you're going to have a lovely brood! Those early days can be a little worrying, but you've done it all before twice! How old are your kids?

• A low lying placenta can cause issues when giving birth, but waaay to early to worry about that yet. Things change as baby grows xx

• And Hi Luci x! Don't worry about cramping, is perfectly normal :) x

• Hi danielleMFM thank you. I didn't plan on having another baby yet so iam still getting my head around it! so strange! My boy is 7 and my girl is 20months. You? X