Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone! I'm so so tired all the time, my eyes won't stay open! I went to bed at 9 this evening and woke at 12 and now can't sleep!!! Argh! Don't think i remember having insomnia in my other pregnancies! My legs are a little restless, probably because of the stretching going on in my uterus (the dull ache) but not sleeping is so frustrating! I have my 2 year old, work and my godson (also 2) tomorrow! (All at the same time!). 

sorry for the mini rant! Lol!! X

• Options

Hi guys me again 😂 something has just dawned on me.. I'm taking citalopram 20mg does anyone know if this can affect my pregnancy/baby? I'm at my first midwife appointment today!!! I'll ask her obvipusly I just thought you may know, thanks guys xxxx

• Options

Lol! kirvi_p I'm the opposite!!! I went to sleep lastnight at 6pm and woke up at 9am!!!!!! I can barely get through the day without a nap! Having really weird dreams though, mostly about my boyfriend leaving me lol!! 

• Options

I'm not sure about the citalopram I'm afraid! And that's what I'm normally like! Hopefully it was a weird blip and I will sleep properly tonight! X

• Options

Let's hope so lol! Good luck xxxx

• Options

Hi everyone. I'm new on here so just thought I'd introduce myself. Ive just found out I'm pregnant, due at the end of October. I had a miscarriages at 11 weeks in December so have been lucky to fall quite quick again. I'm really nerboys this time round but trying to relax and stay positive. I've been having quite a bit of low tummy cramp and pains right across tummy? Is anyone else having this? I'm really nervous about an ectopic. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day, is any1 else around the same and had any pains or anything? Xxx 

• Options

Hey Linzi! Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, it's bound to make you more nervous this time round! Cramping is perfectly normal at this stage as everything is stretching, I think an eptopic pregnancy would be very painful. If you're worried pop to the docs to get some reassurance. Xx

• Options

Hey Linzi 44, welcome to MFM and huge congrats on your pregnancy. We're so sorry to hear about your previous miscarriage - wishing you the stickiest of beans.

• Options

Thank u for your reply :) should the cramping feel like I constantly need a wee? It's like a dull pressure? I had it a bit last time but can't remember it being like this. I'm hoping it means that my little bean is getting a tight hold on there haha I'm such a worrier. I need to chill. Xx

• Options

My cramps are like a dull ache, so yes I would say that's normal. Try to relax, although it's easier said then done! X

• Options

My cramps were very painful. I'm 7+5 weeks now and they've completely gone. Am I right in thinking an ectopic would be one sided pain? As it's the foetus growing in one of the fallopian tubes. 

My sickness is horrendous. Is anyone suffering? It's making me so miserable. I haven't been sick but I just feel nauseous all day long. There is no let up. Never had it this bad before. X

• Options

Yeh piglet I think the pains would be more on one side, I've had quite a few pains on left side but have had some on right side too. Think I'm just worrying. 

Maw I'm sorry your suffering with sickness. Have u tried arrowroot biscuits. I used them in my last pregnancy and they worked a bit. I can get them at tesco or any supermarket really xx 

• Options

Hi just wondering if anyone is suffering from really bad dizziness? It started yesterday and is making me feel like the room is moving :( x

• Options

I've felt a little dizzy, but got the total shakes today, hands trembling and everything which was weird. thought maybe low blood sugars? Ate an apple and seemed a bit better. 

I think dizzyness is normal in early pregnancy xx

• Options

Hi all! 

I went for an early scan last week as I had some light spotting and some shooting pains but turns out all is well and even got to see my babys little heart beat <3 in love with it already. This is the scan pic at 6 weeks and 2 days! 

• Options

Hi all! 

I went for an early scan last week as I had some light spotting and some shooting pains but turns out all is well and even got to see my babys little heart beat <3 in love with it already. This is the scan pic at 6 weeks and 2 days!  image (Sorry forgot to upload photo on last post) baby brain! Lol 

• Options

Aww congrats Lauramcl1! Cute bean! Xx

• Options

Thankyou KIRVI_P 

it's was so small it was hard to see lol. I had a Rachel from friends moment when the midwife was asking if I could see it and I couldn't make it out lol x

• Options

Ha ha! I love that episode! Did you cry too?! X

• Options

Hi Lauramcl1x, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats on your little bean scan! I know that epsiode of Friends well! So funny!