Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2016

Replies

• Hey everyone I am 7weeks today and have my first scan tomorrow. I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years and I have 3 angels looking down on me. I am so excited to be a mummy but also very nervous. I suffer from Hughes syndrome so will have a traumatic time but I am going to try and enjoy as much as I can x

• Hi Mummytothreeangels! 

So sorry to hear of your previous losses, I pray for this little one! I haven't heard of Hughes syndrome, so pardon my ignorance, what symptoms do you have and how  they affect pregnancy? 

Your scan must have been worrying yet lovely! When are you due? 

Im 5 weeks today. Time is dragging! 

Xx

• Hi KIRVI_P

i haven't had my scan yet it is tomorrow but yes I'm terrified. Hughes syndrome is an immune disorder and can also be referred to as sticky blood. So I am on aspirin and heparin injections right through my pregnancy and for 8-12 weeks after birth. There are no actual symptoms during pregnancy I found out due to having three losses. So for this pregnancy I will be monitored every 2 weeks from beginning to end just for reassurance. I am exactly 7 weeks today x

• Hi Mummy2threeangels, we are so sorry to hear of your losses. Great that you're being monitored so closely though, and they have you on lots of medication. Wishing you a super sticky bean and please do keep us posted on your appointments, won't you?

• Of course, I didn't feel confident in sharing my story but now I feel a lot better so thank you :) and good luck to all you other yummy mummy's xx

• Thankyou DanielleMFM image

I love that one image

• Hey mummy2threeangels, really sorry for your losses and wishing the best with this pregnancy!! Looking forward to seeing your updates!

im 7 weeks tomorrow, still waiting for my booking appointment letter to come through. I hate this beginning bit, I just can't wait to see my little Twinkie on a screen in a few more weeks. 

I do think this is passing quite quickly though. So fingers crossed October comes for us in no time 

xoxo

• Awwww thank you jessicaw88

i had my scan on Monday and baby is fine heartbeat was so clear soooo emotional. I can't wait to see him/her again 😍😍

congratulations on your news also lets hope these next months do go quickly xxx

• Fabulous scan news Mummy2threeangels, we're so chufed for you.

Hi everyone else too, we hope you're doing good. We wondered if any of you are experiencing any problems with the forum, please could you let us know on this thread? It would be super helpful - thank you!

• Hey Danielle, I've had a few problems, when trying to reply, it's doesnt seem work then the page won't load on my phone at all to see if the message has sent. I was assuming it was my phone, but maybe not if you know there's problems! Hope that's helpful! X

• Hi guys hope all are well,

just got a tiny question.. I'm 9+1 and I can barely fit in any of my pants on the waist band any longer. Is this normal? Plus have stretch marks EVERYWHERE which I haven't had since puberty, hips, arms, thighs, boobs.. Normal?? Xx

• It's totally normal I think, with my last pregnancy at 6+3 onwards I couldn't bear anything on my belly x and this time round I'm 10 weeks and when I get home from work I have to roll my pants down under my belly! I also have a wonderful collection of stretch marks and blueish veins on my boobs x 

• Lol my boyfriend nicely said "your boobs are a bit blue" 😂Xx

• I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and my clothes are already snug lol. 

Hope everyone is well. I had my booking app on Wednesday. Waiting for a call to book an early dating scan. My daughter has a rare genetic condition so we are going to have the baby tested. I will have a test around 12 weeks X 

P.s having loads of trouble posting from my phone!

• Hi piglet14, sorry you're having trouble posting - we've had some issues with the main server (I won't go into all the technical garb cause I barely understand it myself!) but hopefully it should be sorted soon. Please do let us know if you have any more probs posting.

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and actually have a a small bump already! I know it's mostly bloating but its very noticeable! And my boobs won't fit in my work shirt anymore!!! In fact I'll post the photo as it is quite hilarious! Especially as I haven't told work yet. =\ and my shirt was previously too big!!!

Xoxo

• Hi jessicaw88! I'm in a similar position with the bloating and big boobs! Lol! I'm only 6 weeks though! 

How are we all? With my last baby I was due at the beginning of the month so I was ahead of the group, this time, being due on 30th Oct, I'm behind you all! Might ditch you and go to November! 😂😂 

I'm starting to feel a little queasy, can have sudden aversion to food, and super tired, but otherwise ok! Booking in with midwife in 2 weeks. 

kirsty x

• Evening all. I have huge pg boobs! Plus my nipples are so sensitive. I'm 9+4 weeks. Have an early scan next Thursday. 

I still have horrible morning sickness. Not been sick thankfully. 

• Hopefully the sickness will ease off piglet! Why are you having an early scan? 

• My daughter has a rare genetic condition so we are having baby tested to see if he/she has it. It's only a very small chance but we have to know. The test is done at 12 weeks so I need an early dating scan X