Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2017

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone I'm due a wee boy October 12th and feeling very lucky. With my first pregnancy I had complete placenta previa and was hospitalised for a month before our wee girl arrived at 36 weeks. Our boy was a bit of a surprise as my baby girl will only be one this month but after my 20 week scan last week my placenta is behaving and cant wait to meet him. Congrats to everyone x

• Options

Thanx picababa and congratulations on your little girl . Bump does look quiet high there but i have a boob gap i never had one with my girls so its weird to me lol xx

New midwifes were lovely , seemed really on it , listened to everything , was really reasuring . Took my bloods as she wanted to make sure as something was borderline ,There was no messing about and asked questions about things the other midwifes hadnt. O and theyve changed iur scan date to monday .

Hope everyones well xx

• Options

Thats great news Animal im glad your new midwife is more interactive! Not long to wait then! Exciting stuff! 

Ive not had any weird cravings like tongue sponges. A friend of mine said she wanted to drink petrol (she obviously didnt) but it was such a strong craving. 

X

• Options

So glad your new hospital/midwives were nice animal! Exciting that your scan is Monday bet you can't wait!

MandM I'm also due a boy on 12th October!

• Options

Anyone having round ligament pain?

Been on and off all day 😣

Anyone got a tips on easing it? 

X

• Options

If what I have had is round ligament pain I've had it all day it really does worry me and I have it mixed with constipation so my tummy reall hurts x

• Options

I think im in the same boat. A bit of trapped wind and constipation so a general tummy ache but i keep geeting a sharp pulling pain in my left abdomen only lasts a few seconds at a time. 

X

• Options

I have loads of trap wind.. it is painful before it is being release out! i also feel like i am carry it at my vagina... 

• Options

Pregancy what a glamorous experience 😂

It will all be worth it in the end 😍

Xxx

• Options

Aww lovely mandm great news .

Thanx girls im so excited cant wait , im also a little anxious but thats only natural . Hope little wiggle sprout plays nice and lets us no what sex they are .

I get alsorts of pains , i just try to rest till it passes if i i cant do that then gentley run the area to ease and if all else fails . A soak in bath . i found if nothing else will ease the constipation rasins help but thats just me . And as for wind well a woopie cushion comes to mind . Its so attractive xx 

But if you need a laugh i fell out of bed in the night , a was fast asleep an woke up pretty much folded up , stuck between bed an wardrobes . Well i looked like a stranded whale tryin to get up haha xx

• Options

Oh no animal48, it must have been funny though. I never get in such a deep sleep to be able to roll off the bed 😂. Happy to hear your new midwife looks after you better and pays attention. 

I am too getting aches and pains, especially on my left deep inside stabbing pain but my ob and midwife not concerned at all. 

The ob put me down for induction at 38weeks if my placenta moves out of the way by then but if not will do C-section instead. Also being booked 3more scans before that at 28,32 and 36weeks which I am happy with. Anyone else is going to be induced early? 

Hope everyone is okay and enjoying their bubba's sommersaulting inside. My little one trampolining a lot inside 😄.

• Options

It was even funnier this morning when we talkin about what id done . I just couldnt figure out how to get myself back up hehe .. The midwife are lovely and so on the ball . If the oc does show in my blood i ll also be being induced again .

So glad to the hear they are giving you more scans Picibaba , and keeping an eye on you. Hopefully the placenta moves out the way for you . As long as you an your baby are ok thats all thay matters hun .

It lovely feeling little ones moving around , wiggle sprout likes break dancing on my bladder hehe xx

• Options

Hi everyone! sorry to join so late. my names Jodie and I'm expecting my first, a wee boy ☺️ I'm 22 weeks exactly today, due date October 8th - anyone else the same? Hope you are all having lovely pregnancies and the heat isn't taking it out you all!

here is a little pic of my bug at 19 +4 xx

• Options

Joerodiex I'm one day ahead of you Hun I'm due the 7th welcome to the group 😊 I think I'm having a boy to when I went for my scan they believed he was a boy but werent a definite answer got to go back Tuesday to see again and get the final measurements xx 

• Options

Hi Jodie, Im due 4th of October! Im 22 weeks 4days today! Having a little girl! FTM too! Xx

• Options

Hi Jodie I'm due the 18th with a little boy. 

haha Animal falling out of bed 😂 I have a really high bed so would bo about it big time if I fell out. i can't bloody sleep ATM always up peeing and I seem to be a really light sleeper when pregnant hubbies snores keep me awake. 

Im being induced at 37 weeks picaba and I have scans at 24, 28, 32 and 36 seems like this pregnancy is flying by. 

I love feeling him move it feels amazing I wish he never stopped!!  

Xx

• Options

How exciting is it! at my 6 week scan my EDD was the 13th based on LMP I think but then changed to the 8th at my 12 week scan, which is my partners birthday! Hopefully a birth present no one else will give him lol!

Every scan we go to my little man keeps putting his hands between his legs asif he's showing off he's a boy hahaha, typical man! 

Bit of TMI but has anyone found that their breasts are leaking a little bit? i had an MC last year and the same happened after that made me worried 

• Options

Hi Joerodiex, welcome to MFM and congratulations on your baby boy! Lovely to have you here! 

• Options

my nipples started leaking last week it's just your body getting ready to feed 😍