Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2017

Replies

• We've chosen Jesse Thomas x

• Happy weekend ladies! Any nice plans?

I've just been chilling today doing a bit of my pregnancy scrapbook, going out to Chiquitos tonight my our mums & dads and my brother, SIL and niece as it's my birthday tomorrow! Planning a low key day tomorrow maybe a walk or something so hopefully it's a nice day! 

Hope you're all well xxx

• I am due 24th October and found out yesterday we are having a little baby boy! 💙

• Hi AmandaV123, welcome to MFM and congratulations on your baby boy! How's your pregnancy been so far?

Chamilto, if I had a boy, i'd name him Jesse - love it! 

• Hi ladies,

is anyne suffwrong with PPGP?  At least that's what I think I have looking at the symptoms, really struggling with the Pain and wondered how anyone else is coping if they have this?

• Oh sorry to hear that lisa! Ive not got that but still having alot of round ligament pain.

Have you checked your maternity notes for a physiotherapist number? My midwife said if i start suffering with my back as have chronic back pain to call. they might be able to help with PPGP? Might be worth a phone call to find out.

• Hi all, I've been feeling the baby move a lot recently (I'm now sure it's the baby and not just wind!). You can even see a tiny part of my tummy bump up when it's extra hard. Yesterday my husband felt the kicking by putting his cheek on my tummy. It was so cool!

I'm now 20 weeks and have my scan on Tuesday, did anyone else feel extremely excited but terrified before this? 

• Aw that's so cool that your husband can feel your lo :) I was really nervous before all of my scans but the 20 week one was actually really interesting and so thorough. They showed us the kidneys, heart, measured his head and stomach and we got the cutest scan picture of his little feet! 

I've been struggling again with exhaustion at work which has brought on stomach pains and Braxton Hicks and meant I needed time off to rest. I feel incredibly bad as I can't seem to be able to be good at my job and look out for my little man at the same time. 

I'm a teacher and will be asking for my timetable to be reduced next week even though I'll only be 22 weeks, as that's what's causing the exhaustion. I'm hoping that my boss will be accommodating but she's been really off with me since I told her I was pregnant at 7 weeks :(

• I felt so excited to see him again but also scared too, i always get so nervous when she's just about to scan me then it's a big sigh of relief when I see him and everything's fine 

I'm one of these constant worriers, I really want a Doppler now I'm a week away from 6 months and probably won't get another scan! 

• What's everyone's opinions on 4D scans? i see some and theyre really clear and actually look like the baby when it's born! Then you see some that just look like little aliens 😂

Im tempted to book one as it gives you something to look forward to now all the NHS scans are done 

• It's so difficult teaching isn't it Melona86 especially with this heat! I'm getting so tired chasing the little ones around in nursery and have had to stop sitting with them on the floor now. I'm writing reports at the moment which is so horrible (I have 78 to do!) You should talk to your boss, I can't believe she would be funny with you, it's so mean!

Joerodiex I have a Doppler (got it at 14 weeks) and use it whenever I get a little scared. It's so funny when you hear the baby move around. It's so reassuring, Well worth the money.

• I had a 4d scan with Jacob and he was so scrunched up we couldn't see anything apart from his big foot lmao. 

image Awkward baby 😂 

I feel so many movements but the minute hubby touches he stops moving 😂 Mummy's boy already I think xx

• Thank you  picibaba , I hope it moves to .

lovely seeing everyones announcments, congrats to all .

only thing that seems to ease any form of pains or itching is the bath, so I think I may just spend the rest of my pregnancy in the bathroom lol.

weve decided on the name William john for our little boy , were also thinking of having a 4d scan ,as I cant wait see him , I no we have another at 32 weeks to check placenta but it seems ages away .

hope all your all well xx

• Mummy2017 – 4 October – Girl
    Stacee1990- 7th October - Blue
    MotherOfCats - 8th October
    grisinutza - 8th of October
    CRB281 - 8 Oct - Blue
    Kitara - 8th October - Pink
    Joerodiex - 8 October - Blue!
    hollym1997 - 10 Oct 
    Picbaba4 - 11 October - Girl (but being induced 2 weeks earlier)
    Memza89x - 12th October Blue
    Boycey13 - 12th October
    Shannan812 - 14 October - Girl
    Kikislittlesidekick – 15 October Blue 
    Chamilto - 18th October – blue (being induced 3 weeks early)
    Bumpandme17 - 19 October
    Melona86 - 19th October - Blue
    Lisa 888 – 20 October - Girl
    Babimama1 - 23 Oct - Blue
    Sarahbranny81 - 25th October
    Iyayi - 27 Oct
    Dinky152- 29th October
    Animal84 - 30th October - Blue
    Kimmi88- 1st November 

• I would love a 4d one but hubby is reluctant as they cost a lot and we didn't see a lot last time. Were also having scans every 4 weeks but its not the same as 4d is it? so far each scan we've had a good view of his face xx

• ye mines moaning about the cost abit to , but groupon seem to have some good deals on to so thinking of going threw that . Your right tho hun its not the same , you cant see all their little features properly on an normal scan xx

• So is it quite common for most of you to have a scan at 32 weeks? Are you in England? we don't have that in Scotland.

This is my little bug At our gender scan at 16 weeks, the sonographer gave us a sneaky peak at him in 4D but he looks like a wee miniture play dough baby 💙 Hopefully see a clear picture if we do

• aww Jodie such a sweet scan pic .

I'm in England hun  we only usually have 2 scans down here, 1 at 12 weeks an the other around 20 weeks. I have to have another at 32 weeks as I have a low laying placenta so they need to check at 32 weeks if it has moved or not , if it hasn't moved we have to talk about a c section xx

• Thanks Kimmi,

i had the round ligament pain and very painful lower back pain for past few weeks but the past few days the pain I've felt has been unbearable and couldn't even move in bed for a few nights. and after self diognosing through google, thought I had ppgp. Luckily the pain had eased today, and were away on holiday in cornwall so I'll speak to midwife when I get home unless the pain gets severe again, then I think I'll call up.  Hope your not suffering too much with your pain x

• I'm in England too but im having 4 weekly scans due to my stillbirth last year you only get extra scans if there are complictations. 

Lisa I had pgp in my first two pregnancy so badly I was on crutches I thought I was getting off without this time as I had it by 16 weeks last time but now it has well and truly kicked in This weekend it's awful pain where it hurts to sit, lie, get up, walk, roll over not a lot they can do about it unfortunately xx