Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2017

Replies

• Options

How are you feeling now Davidswifee1? We hope things have settled down a bit for you? 

Kikis, are you having symptoms? 

• Options

No everything I still the same I go in for land again tomorrow the OBGYN appt is on the 23rd

• Options

Labs still spotting light heavy has not stopped since I found out the date of pregnancyimage

• Options

Hope all is well davidswifee 

I've been getting small amounts of stringy snot like discharge mixed with the cramps I was getting I'm worried its not good news all I can do is wait I don't see no point going doctors as they cant stop it I have scan on the 28th just have to keep everything crossed until then x

• Options

Just had a light smear of blood when I went to the toilet. Am now very worried - has anyone else experienced this? Hoping it's just the egg implanting.

• Options

Hello ladies first Congrats to all of the ladies here who's expecting if it's your first congrats and if it's your 2nd etc congrats again I'm a mom of 3 wonderful energetic boys and this will be our 4th and final baby I'm due October 16th found out February 6th 👣🍼

• Options

Hi ladies, congrats! I'd not been receiving notifications so didn't think there had been any more posts but there's loads 😊

Ive got first scan this tue then 12 wk scan on 23rd Mar. Can't wait to see my little bean, hopefully it will put my mind at rest. Xx

• Options

Melona try not to worry bleeding is very common go to your gp and get checked out let us no how your getting on. 

congrats Mrs lotus and mp2711 x

• Options

Hi MrsLotus, welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! Wow 3 boys sounds busy! How is your pregnancy going so far? Are you feeling well?

Hi MP2711 - we're sorry your notifications haven't been coming through (and we wondered where you were and hope all is well!) Would you mind checking your junk folder and seeing if the notifications are going in there? 

• Options

Hi there,i went for my scan today.im 7 weeks pregnant and we have seen the baby and we heard the heartbeat also.im feeling relieved now :)

• Options

GP said nothing to worry about - phew! So cool that some of you are having scans already :)

Had to pull out of a work dinner because I need to rest up and didn't think it was the best time to think tell my boss. I suppose she'll understand soon enough!

• Options

so glad to hear that melona! i got cramps after eating again today so I phoned the doctors he said it sounds like I had a tummy bug and Im not over it yet. He also said that the discharge is completely normal only worry if it Smells (growse lol) 

how exciting christy I'm going for mine on the 28th it can't come quick enough! Was the scan internal? il be 7 weeks don't no what to expect. 

i havent been getting notifications really odd! 

• Options

Hey chamilto i was 7 weeks today and the scan wasnt internal.but you want to drink enough water!goodluck hun its very ecxited :)

• Options

So HCG IS 758 Came back just to get my results because of worrying spotting bleeding still baby and I are immune to rubella it came out positive and of course I'm hyperglycemia which I already knew and if it does not stop by Monday to go to ER to get checked fingers crossed had urine blood glucose etc done @ 7:30 am this morning

• Options

I just got this today! image

• Options

Hi Chamilto, Would you mind checking for us if the notifications are going to your junk folder, and let us know if they are? 

If you add notifications@immediate.co.uk to your email address book, that should make sure all notifications come through to you. 

• Options

Hi Mallory, congratulations on your BFP! Nothing better than seeing it in digital is there! 

• Options

Congratulations Mallory xxxx

• Options

Hello DanielleMFM my pregnancy is going well I'm almost 6 weeks I go for my scan Tuesday I'll be 6+2 I am feeling well so far and yes my 3 boys do keep me going although they're 17, 11 and 4 I'm still busy how are all the other ladies pregnancy going 👣

• Options

Hey mrs lotus. I'm doing good thanks I'm 5+3. hope you don't mind me asking are you 6 weeks by last missed period? Just as your clear blue digital says 1-2 weeks you'd be about 4 so probably more accurate that lmp. I have my scan on the 28th il be 7 weeks I'm so excited! 

This is my 3rd pregnancy I have a little boy who is 6 this year and I have an angel boy 😇 who was born at term sleeping hel be one this year xx