Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2017 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in October 2017 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Options

Hi Joerodie, Im glad im not the only one!! My bump is quite big too and this is my first pregnancy!! 

• Options

This is my first too Mummy2017! I see things on other sites about ladies talking about how they've put on a stone and they're horrified, ive put on atleast two! I crave pasta  toast which probably isn't helping. im kinda concerned I'm putting on too much 

• Options

I agree, Ive put on a stone since my 12 week scan! Even though I feel big and feel like I really am eating for two midwife doesnt seem concerned as bump is measuring correctly! Im having a little girl and I agree with the old wives tales in regards to sweet and sugary foods whilst pregnant! I just want chocolate and cream soda all day everyday! Trying to limit myself of course! 

• Options

Is there such a thing as unhealthy weight gain in pregnancy? I understand you can't have free reign on everything in sight 😂😂 But it's just wondering how much is too much 

• Options

I was given something by my midwife that outlined the recommened weight gain during pregnancy depending on your BMI at your first visit. I'm in Scotland though so I'm not sure if It differs elsewhere x 

• Options

Not that I'm bothered though I just want cream cakes all the time 😋 

• Options

Might have a look into how much the recommended weight gain actually is! But whose to say we cant have a treat once or twice - a day ;) we are doing one of the most beautiful, special things a human can do! 

• Options

I hate checking these NHS charts, i started off at 10 stone and I'm round about 11.9 now and it automatically says I'm overweight 😭 Really makes me concerned that I am 

• Options

Dont let it put you down Joerodiex, just enjoy your pregnancy! I wouldnt say you are over weight at all!! 

• Options

Hi ladies hope ur all well .

I really wouldnt worry about weight gain according to them i was over weight before i got pregnant , so im goin be obese now . This is our 3rd baby and this is the biggest ive been pregnant . Ive put on 1 and half stone upto now and im just over 20 weeks .

All iv wanted eat this preg is red meats , potatoes with cottage cheese and raisin bran . Oooo and cadburys caramel lol xx

• Options

Just wondered if any of you ladies get the bounty packs or emmas diary packs in your areas ? Xx

• Options

I'm 22 weeks and I think I've put on about a stone to a stone and a half but my scales broke a few weeks ago (lol, not a good sign!). 

However, my mum is the slimmest person I know and apparently put on 70 pounds when she was pregnant with me... So I'm not worrying too much :D

I'm so hungry at the moment that in class today instead if saying "give me feedback" I said "give me food"! 

• Options

HI everyone, I had my 20 week scan yesterday, was so amazing to see my baby! The baby had its legs crossed and hands behind its head sleeping lol, was so cute. image

Any guesses on whether it's going to be a boy or girl? The leg crossed over makes me laugh, kept me from being able to change my mind about finding out the sex lol

Hope you are all well x

• Options

Lol melona ,  did u have a room of confused faces ? I got so annoyed with myself other day as i couldnt decide weather i wanted cheese or not on my burger lol ..

Awww Dinky such a sweet scan , looks a relaxed and content little baby . I think a little girl hun 

Xx

• Options

They just laughed :) I'm really looking forward to the summer holidays now. Feeling heavy even though I know I'm going to get a lot bigger!

• Options

Hello ladies, sorry I've not posted in a while. Been following the thread tho, love all the scan pics! All getting so real. 

I'm currently 24 weeks, due date 30th sept (was originally 2nd oct) & team yellow!

Had 20 week scan done but had to go back the following week as Jelly Bean was wriggling so much they couldn't get all the measurements they needed. Eventually at 21 wk scan they got what they needed after having me wiggle, dance, go for walk etc to get jelly bean to move!

We have booked an HD live scan for a couple of weeks time so we can take our daughter to see baby, can't wait!

• Options

Can you add me to the list please 😊

• Options

I not suprised melona , bet your exhausted to , not long after hols and your little one will be here ..

Lovely scan mp2711, is little ones hand up by there face ? We need to get our little mans 4d scan booked to cant wait to see him again 

Xx

• Options

Animal I got my bounty and Emma's diary packs from boots, the Emma's diary app has a pamper box which was really nice. I'm in Essex 

• Options

Hi everyone, i know itz been long i posted, been trying to balance work, family and pregnancy together. Honestly itz tiring. Exhaustion kicked in again for me, i thought that was just a first trimester thing or am i stressing myself. Itz good to see y'all beautiful scans. Baby has been moving loads and i can tell if the baby is awake or not.  I love this experience and cant wait to hold the baby, plus i have developed a sudden interest in cakes. How is it going for everyone else.