Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018

Due in October 2018

Replies

• im feeling ok, going away with work today just took another frer to look for progression to reassure myself but I don’t see it.  Left it today right yesterday, don’t know why I stress myself xx 

• I don’t think the test will darken anymore than that Hun, Both are really clear positives!! Xxx

• Thank you , I shouldn’t do it to myself I did this with my last pregnancy and she’s now running round my house causing havoc so goeS to show I’m stressing for probably no reason. The more I look I see today’s as a tiny tiny bit darker lol. Xx 

• Aww bless. I did the same. First test was fast at showing I was pregnant and then I needed to do another test so I got the one which shows how many weeks! totally get it! 

• HOW are we all feeling ladies ? X 

• Thankfully all my symptoms bar a bit of nausea have gone! 

• Hello i found out on Friday that im expecting an October baby too! I’m 31 and my husband is 29, this is our first baby! We’ve been trying for 7 months so we are super excited to our BFP! 

Has anybody else experienced any bleeding? I’ve had some browny spotting when I go to the loo and wipe (sorry tmi!). We had a miscarriage in October so I’m feeling quite anxious. Keeping everything crossed that it’s a sticky one! Xx

• Congratulations on you bfp. I have never had spotting with my pregnancys but it can be totally normal and just from Baby burrowing in. I had a miscarriage 6 years ago and only had red blood nothing before that. Xx 

• congratulations GBK! How exciting your first! 

I hope all is well for you! 

• Hi GBK, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations! We're so sorry to hear of your miscarriage - it can make it so hard to relax into pregnancy... we'd love to wish you a super sticky bean. 

• Anyone having any more symptoms yet? How’s are you today GBK x

• I can't see any replys? 

• Hi sohappybabyno3 , when are you due x

• Not been to the doctor yet. I've done my self referral online. I used the online calculator it says 3rd of October my due date. Been having alot of cramping on my right side today. Really worried 😓

• Ive been having more cramping with this pregnancy then my other 2 and been worrying too. I took a clear blue digital today and the dates have gone up so fingers crossed all is going well. Xx

• Hi SoHappyBabyNo3, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy. Sorry to hear about the cramping though - those early pregnancy symptoms can be so worrisome, can't they? 

• I feel ok in myself.. just terrified got a long wait til my first scan image x 

• I will buy a clear blue today with the weeks on it.. fingers crossed. If it was another ectopic would it show the weeks? X

• I’m not really sure if it would show tHe weeks. have you had a previous eptopic ? if you have you shoukd be sbl to get an early scan if your cramping. Hope it’s all ok for you xx 

• Touch wood my symptoms have calmed right down! Slightly tender breasts but the nausea has gone! This is very different to my first! 

Congrulations sohappyno3! I hope everything goes well for you. I did a clea blue digital test. So helpful.

i want to have an early scan. does anyone know how you get this done?