Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018

Due in October 2018

Replies

• Welcome Linz86 and MrsB17, lovely to have you here and huge congratulations to you both. 
    I was just reading elsewhere on the forum that you have to self-refer now to meet your midwife at your local hospital - have you guys had to do that now?

• i dont know. i have a doctors app next month.do the doctors do more tests or is just the midwife that deals with things?

• ive got by booking appointment on 1st March when il be about 9 weeks. They don’t see anyone Before then. Different gp practice do it different, the one I’m at we self refer to the midwife but my sister in law had to go through her Gp and see them first ( she’s 25 weeks) xx 

• Hi, I originally got my first bfp new years eve after I'd had a few days of af like bleeding, I booked a midwife appointment which is tomorrow.  I started getting negatives and believe that the bleeding must have been a CP.  we tried again in January and I got a bfp again last week and should be 5 weeks 3 days now, my due date should be 30th September. I haven't had any really obvious symptoms except for my boobs being really sore (especially when waking up in the middle of the night)!  I'm so nervous that I'm gonna go for the ultrasound and not actually be pregnant! Does anyone else feel like This?

• Hi, I’ve just recently found out I’m pregnant I already have a 3 year old little girl, but this morning I started bleeding I’m 6 weeks & twice I’ve been for a wee & seen blood I have been to the doctors I have A scan tomorrow just wondered anyone Had this... 😢worries me abit xx

• Hi mypeppercornxxx, welcome to the thread - please do let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow won't you? Hopefully seeing the MW will put your mind at ease. 

Welcome to MadeForMums Lauramaisie, but we're sorry to hear what you're going through. Will you let us know what happens at your scan tomorrow? Fingers crossed all is ok. 

• HI Maisie sorry to hear that you bleeding a bit, I havnt experience it but I do know lots of people who have, my sister in law bled with her son at 6 weeks and he’s now a happy 5 year old. Xx

congratulations peppercorn I’ve also go sore boobs and nothing much else going on. Let us know who the appointment goes x

• Does anyone find the early cramps are

more painful the more pregnancies you have had ? X 

• I’m definitely noticing the cramps more this time round! Not really painful though, more of an ache.

Hope it all works out at the scan tomorrow Lauramaisie. xxx

• Thanks for replying pinkypie, yes they are more aches almost a heavy feeling not cramping s such xx

• Hope all goes well today lauramaisie x

• I had my appointment yesterday and it did put my mind at rest a bit and has made it all feel more real, I have my ultrasound booked for 22nd Feb so excited for that :)

Lauramaisie, how did the scan go?

• Hi everyone. Ive just done a clear blue digital test and I'm pregnant!! Tbh I'm still in complete shock. I already have 3 girls and was not expecting to become pregnant again. I'm quite scared if I'm honest. Looks like my estimated due date is the 10th Oct. Not sure whether to scream in ecstasy or cry in disbelief

• Congratulations gemma x 

• Hi gemmavlsmith, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! Have you told your partner yet? And mind if we ask a bit more, you say you weren't expecting to fall pregnant again...

• Hiimage

I am Patricia I am going to be 22 years old and recently found out I am pregnant after trying hard for 2 years. So happy when I found out we are going to have our first! Due to calculator I should be pregnant for 5 weeks today! image Congratulation to you all!

I am experiencing sore and tender breast, I had mild cramps I also get them when I am walking etc.. which are supposed to be normal due to stretching. 

So I am worried about the scan at 9 weeks, because I sadly read a lot of sad stories! And today I don't feel like being pregnant.  Is it only me so crazy in worries? :'D I don't mean to sound weird. :D 

• Hi all. Not good news for me unfortunately. Went docs yesterday had some redish blood when wiped. Hardly any pain. Because of previous ectopic I didn't know you can self refer yourself to the epu. Well I went straight there after docs, they called me I was already in the hospital, they said sit an wait cos other people have appointments. Only waited 20 mins. Was dreading it.  They called it a unknown location. Has a sac isn't vvisible. Had bloods taken. Having more taken on Sunday. Not good news I'm afraid. Absolutely gutted. Been trying for a sticky baby for 7 yrs now. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• congrstulations, your worries are perfectly normal. I’m 5 weeks today too and some days I feel pregnant and then the next day I don’t so i worry. My cramping has eased but the sore boobs are still there. Xx

• I went hospital as told to by gp and i was given internal scan etc and also told mine was unknown location but was told because its so early (approx 4 weeks from lmp) had bloods took and going back Saturday to make sure HCG rising had slight discharge Sunday or Monday brown and no bleeding since had stomach cramps but I feeling rather sick and bloated 😣 yukky feeling... this is my first and I'm 31... also unplanned and I'm doing this alone....very scared x

• Meant to say we saw a little black dot on the scan nurse said it could be the baby x