Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2018

Replies

• I also had a little black circle on the screen. I'm relying on my blood results for HCG levels 

• Linz86 and SoHappy, we are so sorry to hear of the truly stressful time you're both experiencing. Are the next steps for you to have blood tests done? 

• I had my first test done Wednesday and going back tomorrow (sat) for repeat test im hoping that was baby they saw and the nurse said if it is it's in the correct place...so that was some relief.... 

• Oh Linz86, please do come back and let us know - we have everything crossed for you. 

• My HCG levels are 185 (guidelines are saying 4 weeks pregnant) more bloods being taken on Sunday!!  I can only hope!!! 

• Thank you.. . I'm keeping positive and having no pain no bleeding just pregnancy things so that's positive I don't think I can phone my ward I went to and find out my level of be very interested to know... x

• U can ring them.. I did. X

• Ok I will try to do that if not I'm going tomorrow so I can ask then trying to get through is a nightmare... I hoping it's going up and the black dot was the start 💙

• Hey yeah I was on the mini pill after coming off the coil in November. So it's a big surprise. Tbh I thought my baby days were over as I although I have a boyfriend of nearly 2yrs, I got divorced after my ex husband cheated on me when i was pregnant with my last daughter. I am scared to start again 

• Hey all. So found I'm pregnant on Wednesday after trying for just over a year. We have two girls already and are super excited for baby three. My estimated due date is around the 14th October x

• Congratulations jj13 , how far do you think you are? How old are your girls? I also have 2 girls xx

• Thank you! So I think I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. I have a digital test which I'm planning to use tomorrow or Monday but I know they need a higher Hcg level to pick up pregnancy. My girls are 5 and 3 (turning 6 and 4 this year) they've desperately wanted a sibling so I know they'll be super excited when we tell them! How old are yours? X

• Aw mine are the same 5 and 3 will be 6 and 4 by October when I’m due. I can’t wait to tell them they will be so excited . I’ve taken a few digital tests got my 3+ today so feeling s but more relaxed. I got my first one day before my period was due so yours might show now. Xx 

• Hey ladies. so it's been a while since I was last pregnant. what's the next step that I should be doing? feel so out of practise. I will be five weeks on Tuesday xx

• HI Gemma different area have different practice. A lot get referred to the midwife from their gp but other areas self refer to midwife. we don’t get an appointment until 9 weeks but it used to be 6 weeks x 

• Welcome JJ13, lovely to have you here and congratulations! 

• Hiya , I've just found out last week I'm pregnant and will be due in October 2018! Me and my partner are over the moon 😁 this is our first baby and were really nervous about what to expect. 

• Congratulations lunareclpose x

• Welcome Lunareclipse and huge congratulations! Have you guys been trying long? 

• JJ13 have you tried your digital yet. X