Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2018

1454647484951»

Replies

• I’ve just had to order a pregnancy pillow, I’m getting really uncomfortable in bed now. Hope the pillow helps. 

Have my 20 week scan on Friday too, can’t wait to see him on screen again. Been getting quite a lot of movement last few days especially at night. 

Cant believe were about Half way 👶🏼 

xx 

• I’ve been awake since 4, my back’s not troubling me too much but the leg for the side I’m lying on is.

I wouldn’t normally mind but I struggled to get off to sleep last night and was still awake at midnight, just drinking a glass of milk now and hoping to drop back off to sleep.

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread is at the 1k posts mark, which means it's getting a bit hard to load on some devices, so we've kicked off a continuation thread for you here

Please do make sure you come on over to the new thread and click the green Follow button so you don't miss out on any posts.

We'll lock this thread in a day or so to give you all a chance to see this post and find the new thread. 

New thread here! 

• Hi everyone, thanks so much for coming over to the new thread. We're going to lock this one now.
    New thread here!