Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Yeah the big wheels can be removed easy too for storage or going in car boots! We’re getting it in the Cranberry colour, both agreed we liked the colour :)

My friend just messaged me to see what changing bag we got as I’ve found so many to be female focused and as my partner wants to go out with baby we wanted one we can both use. Figured I’d pop that here too incase other people are having the same problem.

It was the only thing at the Baby Show we wanted which was the same price online (as they’ve put the offer online too) it’s a Bababing DayTripper City Deluxe (2016 version in grey) and we got a bouncy chair from them for a total of for £85, the changing bag alone online was £65 and they are delivering it for free this week. 

Hopefully not breaking rules but the link for the offer is  https://www.bababing.com/product/bundles/bababing-daytripper-city-deluxe-grey-plus-lobo2-bouncer/

• That's a good deal! We already have a bouncer that a nephew had though.  I saw a few unisex looking changing bags in Tkmaxx too.

• I ordered my pram a few weeks ago, I wanted the bugaboo buffalo but they are discontinuing it as they have brought out the fox. So I manage to find a buffalo in the sale due to stopping them. I had wanted this pram with my 2nd daugh but because my eldest was just 2 I needed a double and got the out and about double. i still have my first daug pram the joolz day wich  Mum is going to use as she she will have him when I go back to work 😢 xx

• Wow as if you've already got your pram mummy .

Iv been looking and it's out if 4 

I love the latest egg pram quinny modd I candy peach silver cross wayfarer .Oh I like the stokke xplory aswel but I want one that I can easily push on sand and will go throughout all the time their going to be in the pram

Any feedback is welcome

💝😘💝

• Has anyone ever had a 4d scan ?

I know they say it's best to get them done between 24-36 weeks .But what's the best time in between that I want some good pics not too skinny not too squished up. 

Need to book soon as got a good deal 

💝😘💝

• I emailed about a 4d scan yesterday and the lady said best is 27 weeks xx 

• Thanks mummy 

I'll be booking for then thanks for that

💝😘💝

• Has anyone done a pregnancy subscription box? One of the things I saw at The Baby Show was a subscription box called “Dear Bump”, a monthly box of items for you during your pregnancy, I’m thinking of getting it but it’s £34 a month and wondered if anyone had experience of it or similar boxes.

• No never heard of them .They'd better be worth it for 34pound 

I'll look at them now 

💝😘💝

• Thanks Bubz, it’s just be nice to have a little surprise treat each month but don’t want to be silly signing up.

• Looks alright .

Not for me though

But I like to know what I'm going to exactly get .

I'd rather buy things myself

💝😘💝

• Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• Oh no Lotte, that sounds dreadful :( my Mum had one of her front teeth removed a while ago because one of the children at school damaged it when he had a meltdown (she works with disabled teenagers), she had a false one put in and you can’t tell by looking at it.

Has anyone found out things that their partner didn’t know which you assumed would be obvious? We were talking about breast feeding last night and how I need to make sure there’s always milk until we introduce mushed food and he was confused, he honestly thought you start giving baby mushed food straight away and worried out how they would be getting what they need if I put them on a “restricted diet”. He’s never had babies around him but I just assumed it was common knowledge.

• Hmm, yes it would be, would it be worth asking why the work done hasn’t worked?

I’m the same, focusing on what we need for the start rather than later on, he’s been talking about things for later on too. I’m quite lucky with the place to live, he was so insistent that we make sure we own a place big enough for a fanily before we started trying and I’m glad now that he pushed for that.

• That really sucks Lotte, I hope it does give him the kick he needs to get moving.

My 20 week scan is a week today too, it’s at 4:30pm so it’s going to be a long day waiting for it, I can’t wait!

• Hi all. Do you fancy passing on some tips to one of our member who is trying to eat healthy in her early pregnancy - she's on this thread here. 

Also, you might like to check out this thread which has some brill advice for those expecting and new mums - please feel free to add your tips - we'd love this thread to take off! 

Also, please check out Latest Posts and see if there's anything you that grabs you. 

• Hi girls such exciting news that we are all finding out what are baby’s are👶🏻 I had my 20 week scan Last Thursday and I was 20weeks 4days my little boy weighed a big 12ounces🤣 but the Average for 20 weeks is 10 how much did all your baby’s weigh Xx