Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options

Thank you Emy hopefully it eases of soon. No wonder you were in such pain ! Do you feel more reassured now ? I’m sure when you go back you will see a difference the main thing is they don’t seem concerned so stay positive :) I should be 6 weeks + 2 days but I’m not sure about cycle so I’m expecting my dates to be bit wrong when I go Thursday xx

hellobabycakes yeah I have been feeling like this since I found out. I have had really bad cramps especially at night & im wet constant always checking it’s not blood xx

• Options

Ellie34 yes i am exact same. With my daughter I couldn’t eat much & I lost weight this time I’m eating constant & feel so bloated I’m scared I’ll end up massive lol xx

• Options

and me!! Lol. Luckily Im still the same weight, I don’t want to be putting on weight just yet lol! I’m so tired tonight, so I’m going to have to go bed! 

Good night xx

• Options

so twins run in my family. And I have this very odd feeling that I might have them one day. im super nervous for Tuesday because they will be able to see what’s there. What if there are two? it would make sense as to why my belly is super bloated and I’m only 8 weeks 

• Options

I am super bloated too and it’s making me think that too. There’s twins on my husbands side and when you are in your 30’s you have more of a chance it being twins lol! 

Good luck for Tuesday! Not much longer to wait for you xx

• Options

I had put on 1lb last week not sure about this week but I have been eating a lot better this week. Just trying to fill up on fruit rather than heading for crisps lol I’m thinking it’s a boy & that would explain the different pregnancy but who knows. twins would be so exciting. My partner had twins sadly he lost 1 at birth so I’m not expecting to have twins but again who knows xx

• Options

Hellobabycakes - yes I do! proper cramps in stomach and lower back! But my best friend (mother of two beautiful girls) said it’s very normal! So tryibg To stay positive! 

Doctors tomorrow morning, quite excited about it xx

• Options

Lmc sadly I’m not feeling very reassured yet, I just need to get through until Wednesday and hope everything is developing. I’m still having lots of pains around where the cyst is. How are your pains ? 

Im very bloated too, massively in fact but there was only one sac on my scan so unlikely to be twins for me. I’m quite High on likely hood for twins with a family history and age. 

I did the foot thing, could really see a lump on either side tbh. I’ve never heard of it before either. 

Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

• Options

i wanted to follow Jazz and tell you guys a little about what’s going on.

my family is not very supportive of this pregnancy. They haven’t been supportive of my relationship because of its timing. 

I was married for a year and a half. My divorce was official in October this past year. my Family views my relationship with my boyfriend as “jumping” from one relationship to another and that I am weak and mentally unstable.

i knew my boyfriend when we were both married. I knew and helped watch his kids. It was one of the bad relationships I’ve seen. She would sit at home and not do anything while he was at work and then come home and have to feed the family, clean the messes and deal with her complaining when he did one thing she didn’t like. 

Their relationship ended last March in a very bad way. Mine ended the end of April and we both found ourselves in need of some support as we each had none from our families. We were roommates (with benefits) and cried on each other for months. His kids already loved me so having them around was a breeze.

we moved in together without anyone’s permission or knowledge because it’s really none of their business and things blew up quick. My parents remember this all too well because when my dads 1st wife left my mom swooped in a week later to help him out and they are now married. 

My siblings are now living some kind of fucked up PTSD from being in the same situation as the girls. And my boyfriend and I are raising two kids with a mentally unstable mother, dealing with his divorce and about to have a baby. And I have to say we are rocking it! 

I spoke with my dad the other day and he said “you’re having a child out of wedlock, and that’s a big deal!” Which is odd because my family isn’t remotely religious. So I’m by myself. Trying to figure out how to break the news to my siblings that I’m pregnant with a child they will want nothing to do with. 

Sorry for the tangent but this kept me up all night. 

• Options

To add to the weirdness: another person approached me and asked if I was pregnant. im bloated yes but she said she could tell by my boyfriend rubbing my back. I had some nausea from lack of water so he was comforting me but it’s super weird

• Options

Emy is there anything they can do about cyst ? I’m still having pains to they aren’t to bad but always worse at night sometimes im doubled over. Im waiting patiently for my appointment to on Thursday xx

• Options

Sorry if this is tmi but is anyone else having trouble with wind 🙈 xx

• Options

Tatted: Ive just had a heated talk with my husband about the family situation as his mum keeps texting him about coming to ours or us visiting them today. I'm like Where the hell is she getting this assumption we're even thinking about visiting or on visiting terms as I've made it crystal clear until she really does some self reflection and stop playing a victim to herself and the rest of the family and really sincerely see her behaviours area problem and cause hurt and upset and she's actually sorry for, im protecting my family from that type of

person. 

My husband wants a relationship but once we broke down the standard of what their relationship was, he said it wasnt great and it's always him that's hurt by her, never does she ever compliment him or anything nice. Anyway I'm digressing but he's seen the boundaries need to be set and she can have a relationship with him if that's what she wans but there isn't one with our family. 

I said if I really hurt someone and did it twice and caused a massive rift. I'd write a card or a letter really apologising and showing them I'd work on it to not hurt them again etc. But his mum doesn't feel she owes that but until she wakes up and realises she doesn't get to have a family to abuse anymore until she makes some serious changes. 

I told my husband it's the one subject that really aggravates me because I don't like seeing him being used or mistreated and I don't like it being done to me but most of all I'm not tolerating our daughter being mistreated,not by anyone,family or not! 

I just want to have an enjoyable pregnancy without the topic of his mum insinuating she's expecting or going to visit our family: 

• Options

Gosh tattedteach that sounds like a complicated situation with your family. You need to remember that you have done nothing wrong, you met and fell in love with someone. You’re not married, that’s no one else’s business or choice to make! When I had my first child with my now husband I was still legally married to someone else, we had been separated for a long time but hadn’t officially divorced. As you said you’re rocking what you are doing right now, don’t let anyone else judge you xx

lmc I’m not sure if they can or will do anything about the cyst. I had one all through my first pregnancy and they removed it when I had my C section. Hopefully as things grow and move it will be less painful, fingers crossed. I wonder if your pain is worse at night due to the pressure that’s built over the day. Hopefully come Thursday you can also get some piec of mind. I’m very very gassy at the moment. It not something I usually have a big issue with but definitely have right now. 

• Options

emy- oh man that sucks about the cyst. Yeah exactly hopefully as things grow it’ll be less painful. Funny that guys have grassiness too, I’m def suffering with this too.

jazzy- well done for talking to him frankly and explaining how you feel. At the end of the day the most important thing to you guys right now should be the pregnancy, so you have to do whatever you can to keep as stress free as possible. Even if that means having a frank chat with her telling her what you need.

Lmc- yep defl trouble with wind here haha. Sorry you’ve been in so much pain though, hopefully it’ll settle soon. 

Tattedteach, that’s awful your family feel like that but like you say you are rocking it! You don’t need validation from them. You’re doing amazing!

I had a pretty good weekend, the present day went without a Hitch and although I was shattered all the family pitched in and helped out so was really fun. I have another busy weekend going to see my nonna in Bedford, they don’t know I’m pregnant so will be hard trying to explain why I’m not having a glass of vino with dinner to a bunch of Italians! Especially as we’re staying overnight haha. 

• Options

Tattedteach that’s great your day went well. I have a night out this Saturday im going to have to think of a good excuse as to why I’m taking the car haha. 

I have been exhausted today I finished at 1 & slept from 2-5 today how’s everyone else feeling ? Xx

• Options

ive been so hungry today. Perky because I'm trying to not eat any crap and just resort to an apple instead of crisps but I went shopping today and forgot to buy any low calorie naughty snacks. So Ive got hot chicolate tonight for when I get a sweet tooth. I might start logging my calorie intake as I don't want to be not having enough but I don't want too much of the wrong calories and fats/sugars: 

weekends ive always allowed to be more flexible with having what I fancy but Mondays are always harder with hunger for me anyway:

im seeing my midwife on 4th march,which is only 8weeks and also my first day back at work from maternity leave 😂 couldnt of ever imagined my first day back at work would be my first midwife appointment for a new baby 😬 

• Options

I’m the same Jazzy I need to eat or I feel so yucky but trying hard to stick to healthy snacks & having 1 little treat at night. I want to start reg swimming but feel I just don’t have the energy just now. Will you be 8 weeks on the 4th ? Haha that is a funny situation but it’s going to be a lovely age gap between your 2 xx

• Options

I’ve eaten so bad over the last few days, valentines and birthday meals out! So from tomorrow that is it! I do not want to put weight on yet! I worked out today using the cross trainer, only did 30 mins and I felt better for it so I’m going to do it again tomorrow but I will be careful. 

I’m hungry a lot more since becoming pregnant and feel sick if i don’t eat. I have sore boobs now! They feel heavy and have sore nipples. I still have pains here and there. I’m not constipated but I’m definitely not going to the toilet like I used too lol so I think thays why I’m quite bloated most of time! 

what foods are good to be able to go to the toilet more?! More fruit?? Xx

• Options

I’m same toilet wise Ellie & I have been eating a lot of fruit & veg & it still not helping that much. That’s great you feel better I really want to exercise more I just feel so tired after work I need some more motivation xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions