Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Yep major sickness this morning hit! Closest I’ve felt to throwing up. Taking a half day at work then off to my appointment. Fingers crossed There’s something to see!

• Oh ladies my sickness has kicked in to ! Haven’t been sick yet but really feeling terrible xx

• Good luck tattedteach! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Xx

• Tattedteach- please let us know how it goes. I’m thinking of you!! X

Sorry to hear all those with sickness, let’s hope it’s not a long first 12 weeks. Although I was 13 weeks on the dot when the sickness stopped last time

• Can officially say that’s my proper sickness started 😩 non stop sick 🤢 cant even face a dinner tonight just snacking on fruit is anyone else the same with food ? xx

• Yes honey - used to love food - almost any food and now I’m very fussy and even worried to eat.  I’m not sick, but have sensitive stomach and look at food sometimes makes me nauseous..

• I’m feeling awful and in the middle of it, Im also battling with the cold.  Wike up to go to the toilet at least 8x last night.  I’m exhausted..  Still cramping from time to time even little pain down there...  

Neighbours been using some kind of chemical like glue and my whole house smelled of it.  I had to be locked up in the room with insent candles as it was the only place the windows haven’t been open.

I work from home and so grateful I don’t have to travel anywhere, but on the other hand, I’m feeling like days are drugging like never before...  Praying for my little babies to stay (had two of them transferred via IVF).  

Next couple of weeks are crucial - it is when we lost our first one after 10 years of trying and multiple failed IVFs.  One more week to my 7 week scan.

Im 6 weeks tomorrow. 

Does anyone panics feeling little leak in their knickers thinking it may be a blood? 

• Thinking of you, Tattedteach

• I’m also feeling awful Lucia perked up a little now. I only work mornings so I’m very fortunate as by afternoon I am exhausted. im trying to eat soup & fruit last week I couldn’t stop eating this week I can’t face it. Really praying for a healthy pregnancy for you 🤞 & yes I also still have a lot of cm & panic about bleeding xx

welcome & congratulations babynumber3story I’m so sorry for your loss hopefully everything goes well this time for yourself xx

• Lucia- yes all the time! I feel so wet all the same but I just have loadsss of CM for some reason. I’m the same as you though I wipe and pray for no blood! Sorry you’ve been having a tough time of it. Let’s hope they stick, I’m sure they will!

babyno3story- oh sorry to hear about that, but that def sounds like a positive to me. Can’t be leftover from Jan can it cus you got negatives in between! So exciting! When are you due? 

Lmc19- snap! Feel so sick. I’m having a crumpet for dinner because I just cannot face anything! Which is so not like me haha

Who has their 8 week midwife check coming up? Mines in 1 week exactly. I’m so excited to get my bloods done and check the urine and officially get booked in the system. Will definitely make it seem more real. I think I get the bounty notes on this appointment too. 

• Thanks Lmc, healthy babies and pregnancies for us all...  I also hope we will start feeling better soon as I didn’t expect it to be this hard... and I know it’s just the very beginning...

After 3 years of IVF and on and off pregnancy symptoms, I am already feeling so tired of it all...  Not good day today, ladies...  Just have to hang in there..

• What do they do on 8 week midwife check? Where are you having it done?  Is it private?

• Loubeelou2 that’s exciting ! I don’t have my 1st midwife appointment until the 20th March when im 10 weeks m. I wish it was earlier as I’ve saw no one yet I got told to phone midwife to refer myself. On the plus side I have my scan on Thursday xx

• Midwife app is usually bloods,questions, filling in some of your notes, urine sample and weight. Takes about hour. 

Mine is on the 4th march and I'll be 8weeks. 

I don't feel bad ATM, felt sicky when I first got a positive but I don't actually feel pregnant now apart from being abit bloated and feeling sick waking up from a nap. 

Still ealry as my sickness didn't start badly until after 8weeks last time and sense of smell was extreme and made me nauseous. 

• I can’t stop bloody eating! I have to eat as soon as I feel sick lol! I’ve eaten pretty healthy today though, had soup for lunch and poached eggs, avacado, spinach, beetroot on toast for my tea! I really fancied it! I did have choc cake though after my tea! Lol xx

• I made a salt and peppered lamb slow cooked  roast with loads of veg and lots of yorkshires (they are literally the nicest things to have ever graced my mouth lol).

so stuffed now so I shouldn't need to pick anytime soon and just a hot chocolate later: sometimes if I eat a big dinner I get hungry in bed though: weird.

• Tattedteach6 how did you get on today ? Hope everythin went well xx

• I just got finished. Doctor puts me at a due date of October 8th and here is my little one!!! image

• Aww im so glad was thinking of you. This is the cutest ! xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions