Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Emy0001...

Im getting a reassurance scan a week on fri i asked for it at hospital early pregnancy and i got it, tell them your worried..xxx

• Hi! 

I just feel quite weird and dizzy pretty much all the time! 

So sickness yet. I’m sure thats to come! 

Cant help but feel worried though :( xx

• I feel dizzy alot to its a good sign love xxx

• ladies I have also been given a reassurance scan at early pregnancy I’m waiting on them calling back to book me in because I’ve had previously miscarriages. I’m going to ask if I can hold off until 7-8 weeks though. im Just concerned about the bad cramps I’ve been getting especially at night but thankfully no bleeding so I know myself cramps are common I’m just really anxious but going to try hold of long as I can unless they get to bad. Other than cramps I have been feeling fine bit dizzy on & off but all else is good I’m sure the worse will come lol I had terrible sickness with my daughter xx you should contact epu if your worried xx

• Hi everyone got my bfp today two weeks late my last period was 4th Dec am normally a 8week cycle so not sure how far I am lol I've had three MC before so hoping this sticks around this time x

• Hi Michelle congratulations I have also had 3 will keep everything crossed for you. Seems a lot of us have been in same boat on here which is good as we can relate to how anxious we all are. Positive thoughts 😊 xx

• Hempk I also got estimates due date the 10th got my scan for the 21st feb they prefer to wait till 7-8 they said when they called me back which I’m happy with as I wanted to wait till then, so I’m interested to see if that will be my due date xx

• Ahh I’m so pleased you guys are getting your early scans, especially considering your histories. Bless ya hearts. Positive thoughts. 

Please put scan photos on here when you get them! 

• Hi all!

I found out I was pregnant last Thursday! Due on 13th October! Second child with a different partner! my little boy is 4 now so I can’t remebe pretty much anything!

lmc19xx I have cramps that are also worse in the evening! Sometimes a dull ache, sometimes more of a period crampy feeling so your not alone! I worry a lot so Its really hard not to when I keep getting cramps! 

X

• Thank you Loubeelou2 I will definitely post my pic xx

congratulations sb16. This is also my second child with different partner my daughter is 13 so I’m definitely out of touch lol everything has changed so much.  Glad it’s not only me with cramps that’s exactly the way I feel. I will feel better after my scan. I explained to midwife on phone about cramps & apparently it’s all normal unless bleeding or doubled over so fingers crossed I actually feel great except for these cramps at night & sore boobs lol xx

• For early scans will you go privately? I am meant to have my first fertility appointment tomorrow which they told me not to cancel so I’m hopeful they will refer me for an early scan. 

• My boobs aren’t to bad lol i feel kind of crap to be fair! Dizzy and starting to feel a little sick. But I am taking it as good signs!! 

I have booked in for a private early scan at 7 weeks! It seems like a life time away! X

• Lauraloo85 it’s nice of them to offer you a reassurance scan,. How many weeks/days will you be when you have the scan ? I’ve changed hospitals for this pregnancy but I know the last hospital I used are not very sympathetic in the EPU having had to go there quite a few times. 

Ellie the dizziness is a common symptom, so probably a good sign all the wonderful hormones are kicking in. 

Lmc hopefully the cramps are just everything moving around making room. I’ve had quite a lot of mild cramps too, as far I can remember it’s one symptom I’ve had with all my pregnancies. This is pregnancy number 7, I have 3 live children, hopefully this will make 4.

congratulations Michelleb37 fingers crossed for you this one is very sticky xx

Congratulations sp16 if you don’t mind me askin, have you had to pay much for the private scan ? Xx

Hemp it will be handy if they do send you for an early scan for reassurance xx

• i Have noticed it’s more late at night they get worse & sometimes a sudden stabbing pain if I’m walking. My scan is 21st feb & I’ll be 7 weeks it does feel so long away but hopefully it will go fast but if this pain gets any worse I will have to go earlier. I have been getting the odd dizzy spell to. Tbh my boobs were worse last week they are bit better this week Xx 

• So my period was due today, I thought I’d do another pregnancy test lol but it’s not getting any darker?! Now I’m panicking! They are only the cheap eBay tests though. I just thought it would get dark as the days go on?! Xx

• its just the crampiness thats bothering me! sometimes its a dull but constant ache for hours that feels worse at night! 

Emy it was £89!

X

• Emy0001

I live in Blackburn Lancashire, my hospital for maternity is Burnley general! I will be 7 weeks when i have my scan next fri. 

My last pregnancy resulted in giving birth at 24+4 my son was 1 pound he was doing ok but then got sepsis and died at 8 days old..

So my worry is through the roof, it was only last feb xxx

• To everyone!!

Have any of you had your hcg levels done?

Xxx

• Lauraloo that’s awful. Got everything crossed for you and everyone else. 

Im not sure how it will work with me as I may be moving house to a new area (to be closer to family) so i May wait until after to move so as not to change hospitals etc. I’ve not even looked at hospitals 

I really just want this baby to stick around xx

• I’ve not had my levels done but ive got my fertility appointment (first one) so guess not needed so im hoping they will offer to do this. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions