Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• I asked for mine to be done I get my results today so will let you all know where im at then i will get them done again tomorrow at 2:55pm to see if they double.

Oh i bet you just want to get settled in the new home and get organized with a hospital aye, I'm sure your baby will stick 💓

• Perfect. If they won’t do them at the clinic I will just phone and asked for bloods at my normal doctors- is that what you did? 

• Yes i got a phone appointment with my doctor then she made my appointment with nurse after i requested it xx

• Hey everyone hope you are feeling ok today. 

Lauraloo im so sorry to hear about your son, that’s so sad. 

Most us know how your levels are when you get the results xx

• Sp16 i am exactly the same as you with the cramping it’s realky worrying me because of my history but they have said if there’s no bleeding it’s normal. If it gets unbearable I’ve to go up it’s not that bad but is very uncomfortable especially at night I’ve almost been in tears, trying to not stress as much as I can. Going to go for a swim later see if it’ll help any. My 7 week scan is 2 weeks it feels forever away. 

LauraLou i am so sorry for your loss what a horrific time for you ❤️ Praying we all have a healthy pregnancy 🤞

nobody has mentioned bloods to me do yous think I should enquire ? I have had 3 strong positives. my first booking appointment isn’t until 20th March I’m assuming they will do this there or maybe at my early scan on 21st feb but nobody has mentioned it to me xx

• Lmc19 they would more likely do bloods to check HCG levels  at this stage if you are worried as it’s a bit early to see much on a scan. They will do standard booking in bloods at your first midwife appointment. 

Sorry if this is TMI but is anyone else getting lots of discharge ? It’s not nice i might have to use a pad. 

• Thank you ladies💓

Ive had cramping but turned out to be bad wind haha, also some women get pregnancy cysts on there overies that cause discomfort but usually disappear them selves! 

You could ask for your blood done there's no harm in knowing your levels of hcg and progesterone.. i think midwife will take your blood your first appointment but I asked my doc to get and early one for peace of mind xx

💓💓💓

• Discharge yes i keep thinking im 'bleeding🤦

🤢😷

• Thank yous. I phoned the docs there to ask about bloods but the first appointment isn’t until the 18th feb with the nurse 😩 so I will just wait until my scan appointment as that’s the 21st when I’m 7 weeks hopefully that will give me peace of mind. I’m sure it’s all just eveyth adjusting etc I just can help but worry 🙈 

yes I have had discharge will aLao scares me incase it’s blood I’m terrified when im checking that I’ll see something xx

• Yes exactly the same keep thinking the discharge is bleeding. My heart stops for a brife moment when I check and realise it isn’t thank goodness. 

• Yes thanks just trying to stay calm and not think of anything happening this time congrats to you aswell also took this test today so looking all nice and strong image

• That’s a lovely strong line do you know when you ovulated ? Xx

Wanted to triple check! I feel happier now :)) xx

• That’s great Ellie xx

• Thank you! I have a lot of discharge too and I keep having to check myself! Xx

• Hey guys I've been following this thread for about a week now & always get so nervous posting. I also work long hours without my phone so worried I wont keep up but I thought I'd bite the bullet as I am also due in October (October 3rd!! - Mean Girls Day haha)
    I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses, I have also had two miscarriages last year. One in April and one in July, so very nervous.
    I am 6 weeks tomorrow & have had really bad sickness some days, dizziness & discharge which are all good things so fingers crossed. I also got this (see photo) last Saturday, for the first time in a pregnancy so it's hard not to get excited! 

Good luck to you all! 

• I know this is a selfish decision but I’m meant to be going to Antigua I’m monday (my surprise birthday present). Would you cancel knowing that a lot of money would be lost? 

• lve only taken one test and it was a "first response." should I take another one?

Also, anyone else have a family who isn't happy for you? Everyone else I've told (which is probably more than I should but very few) are so happy for me but my family has basically disowned me. How are you handling it?

• Congratulations 24tattoomum2be xx

Hempk if you are feeling well enough to go then you should go & enjoy the break xx

Tattedteach6 sorry I haven’t ever been in that position I haven’t told anyone yet me & my partner want the kids to know first so waiting till im Further on & I know all is well then we will tell everyone. That’s a shame they feel that way but it sounds like you have lots of other people around you happy for you that’s the main thing. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle xx

I have just ordered my digital tonight should arrive before Monday. Super excited to see they words even though I have 3 strong positives xx

• I’ve been advised by the doctor to cancel the trip due to the risk of Zika. 😰

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions