Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Aww that’s a pity Hempk i don’t know anything about the country I’m afraid personally I would go with doctors advise but it’s your body you do what feels right for you xx

• Congratulations 24tattoomum2be.

Hempk can you claim on insurance if you have been advised by the doctor not to go ? Hopefully that’s an option and you can have a little babymoon somewhere else! 

Tattedteach6 I did take quite a few tests but I’m a bit of a pee on a stick addict lol. If you used a reliable brand along with missed AF and symptoms then your probably good. 

I haven’t told many people yet, quite happy keeping it to ourselves for a while but when I tell my dad i Know he will disapprove. He will say I have enough children already. Frankly I couldn’t give a toss what he thinks thoug, I’m 37, married with my own home and don ask him for anything. The situation is a ltitle complicated though as my younger sister sadly Lost her baby at 20 weeks and hasn’t had any other children yet. They feel it’s her turn, but that’s something that is out of my control. 

Lmc19 good luck with the digital, IS it one with weeks indicated?  Xx

• Oh Emy that is a hard position to be in but as you say it’s out worth your control. thank you & yeah its the 1 with the weeks. We are same happy to keep to ourselves for now but I’m wondering how long I can get away with it for without my daughter clicking on that something isn’t right. She’s 13 & my stepson is 11. I’m trying to hold off till I’m a lot further. I have scan when I’m 7 weeks & 1st booking appointment at 10 weeks if all goes well with these we were thinking of telling them then at 10 weeks, when did you tell your children ? We want them to be involved with telling the rest of the family xx

• Lmc19 I bet you can’t wait to tell the kids. I think around 10 weeks will be a good time for a 13 and 11 year old as they are old enough to understand how long it takes a baby to grow. I can’t remember how far along I was last time when I told the older 2 who are now 8 & 6. I know we held off as long as possible because at that age they struggle to understand how long it needs to cook for. I think this time we will just play it by ear, but like you I want them to know before the majority of people. I have to play things right with my 8 year old, he’s ASD so always needs time for change to sink in. 

Im sure it won’t happen to you but if you don’t get the weeks your expecting on the digital don’t panic. Mine went 1-2 then 2-3 then 1-2 again a week later then back to 2-3 the next day. I was in a total panic so did loads of research and long story short the weeks bit isn’t  as reliable as they make out. Xx

• I bled after sex last night has anyone else experienced this I'm 6 week tomorrow xx

• I got my hcg so it was at 3507 at 5+4 😍😍

• That’s amazing. I had my bloods taken yesterday and having them taken again tomorrow ❤️

• Hey guys! 

Just thought I would update you all. 

went for bloods today as my period ache is pretty much constant and has been since yesterday morn! Can only think the worst, so feel very positive right now!

X

• Hey ladies

lauraloo great numbers, I wish I knew mine lol. Are they repeating them ? Yes I’ve had bleeding after sex (not this PG as no sex yet lol) it’s just where the cervix is changin a lititle and becomeS more sensitive. Should only be a small amount of bleeding.

good luck hemp fingers crossed for good numbers for you too.

sp16 I hope your ok and the pain is easing off? Let us know what your results are xx

• Yes I'm having them repeated at 3 today, oh I'm glad it's not just me the with the bleeding after sex🙈

Good luck girls on your bloods let's us know your results xxx

• hi, what are you having bloods done for? Is this something I can have to check things are ok?? 

Thanks ladies xxx

• Ellie34 The blood test is to make sure hormone levels are rising as they should. It’s helpful if you’re worried that things are not going well or have had previous Mcs. Hope all is ok with you xx

• Thank you Emy I will let you know what the weeks say im looking forward to seeing the word rather than lines lol xx

Sp16 good luck. I phoned up early pregnancy unit & asked about bloods as my nurse has no appointments & they told me there’s no need to have to bloods taken if I’m booked for an early scan & that they will also do bloods at my booking appointment she said if pain has settled & no bleeding there’s no need to have them done so I’ll need to wait it out for my scan I would have felt good having them done though xx

Lauralou I haven’t experienced bleeding but have only had sex the once since as I was scared it would bring bleeding on but as the girls say it is meant to be very common. That’s great your bloods are progressing well  xx

• Lmc19 thank you..

My head is killing today, greet the joys aye haha..

Got loads of symptoms have since 3 week what's your lots symptoms..

Mine are..

Headaches, nausea, dizziness, metal taste, hot flashes, weein alot, eating loads, breathless, sickness, food aversion xx

• Lauralou apart from the cramps, tender boobs, slight dizziness (now & again) & weeing a lot I actually feel great lol tiredness is kicking in a little now but I feel so lucky I’ve had no sickness/nausea at all but I’m sure this will be the calm before the storm. I was ill with my daughter couldn’t eat a thing xx

• Ah thank you! I’ve rung my doctors but they are so fully booked so I have a doctor calling me on Monday, I have asked about having the blood test so I will see what he/she says. 

the only symptoms I have is dizziness, pains in my boobs on and off, backache and some cramps. Oh and I’m hungry all day lol. 

But im only 4 weeks 1 day so I hope next week I have some more symptoms as last time I didn’t have much symptoms eorher and that didn’t go well so I’m worrying about that too! 

Xx

• I’ve been like you lauraloo loads of symptoms this time and started well before positive test.

mine have been sickness, headache, mild cramps/heavy feeling , lots of backache, metallic taste, discharge, bleeding gums, very tired, weeing loads. It’s funny having all these symptoms and I still think to myself am I really pregnant lol

• How many weeks are you emy?

i have loads of discharge, peeing more and even getting up in the night to pee! I’ve had bleeding gums last night and this morning too. Suppose I have a few symtoms! Xx

• Ellie34 I will be 6 weeks tomorrow, all being well this will be baby number 4 xx

• Ah good luck! :)) Xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions