Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Congratulations & welcome missw97 when are you due & how are you keeping ? xx

• Thank you lmc! Haven’t seen a doctor yet, only found out 5 hours ago! I had what i thiught was the worst sickness bug the last 2 days... obviously not! My app guesses I’m due on the 15th October! How about you? Xx

• Is it possible to feel so pregnant this early on?! Bloating, cramps, sore nipples, morning sickness (but for me all through the night!!). Have to say... it’s the happiest I’ve ever been to be up at 5am throwing my guts up! Haha 😂 

• I haven’t saw a doctor yet either in my gps you don’t need to see doctor you just phone up midwifes yourselfs & book yourself in so my first booking appointment isn’t until 20th March but I have an early scan booked for 21st feb so waiting patiently for that. That’s s good sign that you have all the symptoms as it means your body’s full of proper hormones. I’m only 5 weeks app says I’m due 6th Octobe. Haven’t had much symptoms except bad cramps/weeing a lot/ tiredness but luckily no nausea/sickness I’m sure it’ll come xx

• Oh and had really sore boobs last week which made me do my tests but this week they are lot better xx

• I'm 34 and 6+1..

So my HCG nearly doubled in 42 hours

It was 3507 at 5+3

And 6400 at 5+5

I'm happy with that.. sp16 great numbers!!

Can't wait for my scan Fri! I'm glad your all doing well, don't worry to much about symptoms they will come 💕💕

• That’s great Lauralou I wish I could find out my levels can’t get an appointmen at gps until after my scan date & early pregnancy said I don’t need them done so just having to wait out till my scan it would be so interesting to know. Thank you hope your right about symptoms 😘 xx

• Still in shock About it all! Me and my partner started trying, then unfortunately we both got made redundant. So went back in the pill, and now I’m pregnant! Thankfully we’re both back in jobs! He was super excited when I told him though which made it all the easier for it to sink in with me xx

• I had a bleed yesterday.bit of red blood then throughout the rest of day pink/brown and today there is still brown. I had intense pain yesterday morning just before the blood. So not sure if I have miscarried or whether it was burrowing deeper, really worried though not 6 weeks till Thursday. Nothing I can do if I am losing it is there? Will just have  to wait and see anyone else experience this?

• So sorry to hear this Cazomic I would get yourself checked out asap if it has settled down it may not be miscarriage so try not stress to much I know that’s easier said than done but I would get yourself checked to be safe xx

• image so happy to see these words ! Even though I know the weeks aren’t right as I’m 5 + 2 but Emy I remember you saying the weeks aren’t reliable so I’m not worried as I know my dates xx

• Hey everyone congratulations missw87

yay Lauraloo that’s great news, seams everything is heading in the right Direction.

cazomic have you got a local EPU you could contact? Bleeding doesnt  necessarily mean mc, trust me. Give them a call and have a chat. Xx

Thats great lmc19, seeing the official words you can’t deny. I’m so glad I said about the weekS thing, hopefully I saved you some stress and worry because I was so upset when mine came back wrong. Xx

• I love reading things that make me feel not so alone. keeping my finger crossed for everyone’s early appointments. Mine is on the 19th!! I cant wait to see if my “tot“ is healthy! 

Cazomic, I agree with the others, go see a doctor right away. It will give you so peace of mind either way.

missw97 that’s so amazing to hear! Those kinds of things make my heart so happy!

I’ve been getting very odd flare ups of heart burn, then nausea. But what’s weird is that I’ve never felt better! even coming Home completely wiped from work feels right! 

Praying for healthy scans for everyone!

• Thank you Emy you made me feel a lot better. I also only dribbled on the stick 🙈 so maybe that’s also why the weeks aren’t right I  had hardly anything on it was just so desperate to do it when it arrived lol xx

is that an early scan this month you have tattedteach6? Really looking forward to seeing everyone’s scans xx

• Yep. Technically my “8 week“ is on the 14th but they didn’t have an opening until the 19th

• I rung the early pregnancy unit today and they told me I need to be referred by my gp or doctor! So on Monday when I speak to the doctor hopefully he can refer me.

im feeling sick on and off today and constantly hungry! 

I also just peed on another eBay cheapy lol and the the test line is way darker than it was in the week :)) xx

• I mean gp or midwife! Baby brain already lol xx

• tattedteach6 mines is the 21st it can’t come quick enough but at same time I’m terrified for it xx

ellie I just called mines up & they made appointment for me we dont need refered where I am. Hopefully they book you in soon that’s great news about your darker line xx

• Thank you. So glad! 

so good that you could book in yourself :) 

good luck :) xx

• LMC same! Scared and excited! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions