Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Spotting

hello ladies I’m 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow and last Monday early hours in the morning I had some bleeding (spotting) but me being me I was worried and went to A&E with my boyfriend they took my blood and done and test I saw the baby and a healthy little heart beat and they said the bleeding was normal literally that night I stopped and then on Thursday I had some bleeding again for about 2 hours then it stopped and then again today I had a little spotting?? Can someone tell me is this okay and normal or???

Replies

• Options
    I am 9 weeks now and I was getting bleeding at 8weeks went to hospital got a scan seen heart beat aswell thank God they said they would expect some bleeding as long as it's not a constant flow like a period you should be ok I know it's scary but as long as u don't have pain or anything you should be fine x
  • Options
    I don’t have pain of anything it’s just light pink, but I saw a little heart beat and everything x
  • Options
    That's a good sign everything looking good then as baby heart is beating when do u get it next scan I have my 12 week scan on the 12 the April
  • Options
    I have doctors tomorrow, I will let you know when I know! Xx