Forum home› Birth clubs› Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Boy 💙 or girl 💗

Hiya everyone!!!

So this is my 12+6 scan..
Any guesses as to what baby may be?? 

The photo is... top scan my sons and bottom being baby no 2... 
I find out next week hopefully I'm so impatient xxx

Replies

• Options
    edited May 22, 2019 2:59PM
    Hi deebee! Sorry I haven’t seen this thread you started until now! When are you due? You should come join us in the ‘due in october’ Chat! Hmmm looking at the scan photos.... I think you’re having another boy! Have you found out yet? It’ll be interesting to see if I was right
  • Options
    Louloubee said:
    Hi deebee! Sorry I haven’t seen this thread you started until now! When are you due? You should come join us in the ‘due in october’ Chat! Hmmm looking at the scan photos.... I think you’re having another boy! Have you found out yet? It’ll be interesting to see if I was right
    I dis find out that we were expecting a beautiful baby girl..  but on the 19th may her little heart stopped beating and I gave birth to my sleeping angel on the 2rth may at 20+1 weeks xx
  • Options
    Louloubee said:
    I dis find out that we were expecting a beautiful baby girl..  but on the 19th may her little heart stopped beating and I gave birth to my sleeping angel on the 2rth may at 20+1 weeks xx