Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Last but not least @Jodie93 im
    ao sorry to hear your awful news. You guys must be devastated. And you’re not at all being unreasonable in your thoughts. After all, you are bringing new life into the world and into your family. I think people forget what a miracle it really is and just get on with their own lives! I’m sure it’s not on purpose though. People can just be thoughtless sometimes. 

• Thank you @Lmc19xx just got my nails done! Picking up the cake later on, so excited for tomorrow! Your bump is so cute and neat! Hope your ok 💖xxx
  • @Louloubee I'm surprised your baby has dropped in weight with having GD, have they given a plausible clause. I've got my scan on Monday so hoping baby's size is okay. Trying to figure out when they'll discuss the birth plan, I'm guessing it'll be at my next appointment.

@MissW1997 and @Ellie34 I definitely need some pamper time before baby arrives. I have a voucher so can hopefully squeeze something in. 

@Lmc19xx your bump is so neat. This is my 33 week bump, it seems so big compared to everyone else's.

We're currently visiting friends in Marlow this weekend and then up at the in laws in Newcastle next weekend then hopefully I can just relax for a bit!!
  • Thank you girls, I decided to leave going up as I believe I just done a bit to much, babies moving lots so going to keep an eye on it & if the swelling happens again I’ll definitely get it checked but I’ve not had anymore so far 🤞 @Curiosity101 that’s great news your getting home xx
    @Ellie34 wrong day again 🙈😂😂 your nails are gorgeous 😍 
  • @ellie34 your nails are lovely. That’s one thing I need to sort out for the birth, a nice new set of nails. Just makes you feel so nice when your nails are done. Hope all goes well for the baby shower! 

@Diddlyd you do look lovely. Your bump does look big, but that’s not to say baby will be. Let us know how the scan goes. 👍 yeah you expect GDM babies to be big, that’s why they’re going to be monitoring me a lot more I guess. Yeah my consultant said by the 36 week appointment either c section will be booked or birth plan will be sorted. 
  • @Diddlyd you have a beautiful bump looks all baby 😊 xx
  • Mega headache today 😒 actually resorted to taking paracetamol and I hate taking tablets whilst pregnant. Going back to bed for a bit, maybe I can sleep it off. Hope all your weekends are going well! 

Happy baby shower @Ellie34 🎉🎀
  • Thank you all!! Now getting ready! Love my cake! 
    💖xx
  • Had the best afternoon! So much fun and so many pressies! I’m soooo tired now though, I’m lying on the sofa, might have a nap lol xx
  • Wow! What a lovely shower you got. Looks beaut and that you had lots of fun. And those nappies look hilarious 😂 when you get a chance to go through the pressies let us know what you got!! 

• We got loads of lovely clothes, picture frame, toys, thermometer, books, teddy bears, creams and lotions, memory milestone cards, prosecco for after she is here, looking forward to opening that! Lol, chocolate, these gorgeous mummy and daddy cups! So many gorgeous things 💖xx
  • Ahh wow. Sounds like so much. Loving the idea of the Prosecco for after she’s here. 🥂 And those mugs are lovely too. Very cute. You looked lovely too by the way, the dress looked beautiful.

Is that the last of the baby showers now? Or do some of us still have one coming up? 
  • Hi ladies, so after feeling rubbish I felt worse yesterday phoned hospital & they had me up, baby is all fine but I have a urine infection & was dehydrated so got antibiotics so just need to make sure I drink loads more ! I was surprised to be told about that as I already drink a lot but I’ll need to drink even more. So I’ve took the day off work & hopefully will start feeling better when antibiotics kick in 🤞 xx
    @Ellie34 pictures are great looks like you had a fantastic day love your dress & cake 😍 xx
    @Loubeelou hope your feeling better I also had splitting sore head yesterday. I still have my baby shower to go it’s on 31st August 😊 xx

• Thank you @Louloubee 💖🥰 I’ll post some photos later of the gifts when I put it all away 😊 
    thanks @Lmc19xx literally had the best afternoon! Loved it so much! Glad you went and got checked out! Hopefully those antibiotics will start to kick in soon 🤞🏻 I bet you can’t wait til your baby shower 💖 will be so nice! Xx
  • @Louloubee @Lmc19xx sorry to hear youve not been feeling the best. Really hope you start to feel better soon! Just use the time to relax and chill out. Xx

@Curiosity101 hope everything is going well for you now that youve been discharged? Just take it easy and rest up. 

@MissW1997 the spa sounds amazing just what you needed eh? 

@Ellie34 fab babyshower pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time and you looked beautiful! 

@Diddlyd your bump is amazing! Love it. 

We've been finishing off some DIY around the house this weekend. Nursery is finally finished bar one or 2 personalised items which were not putting up until he's here as were keeping the name a surprise 😋 (obvs the crib and pushchair will come out in a few weeks)

• @Louloubee Hope you're feeling better soon, at least it's a nice easy fix ☺️

@MrsW92 How cute and organised is your nursery! If my sister wasn't staying here at the moment we'd have done something similar but instead we'll be setting his nursery / bedroom up properly after he's here. 

• @MrsW92 thank you! 💖 had the best day! Absolutely love your nursery! Gorgeous!! Xx
  • @Ellie34 thank you 🥰 
    @MrsW92 thank you 🥰 I absolutely love your nursery so beautiful! I really wanted a canopy like this for my cot however I have ordered her name to go on wall behind cot so can’t get canopy now as it would cover it 😭 xx
  • @MrsW92 your nursery is lovely. Love the wallpaper too 🙂

We've been for a growth scan today. Everything's looking good and baby is on the 90th percentile. This is my chart, the cross is what my bump is measuring and the circle is the actual measurements!!

We're not back until 37 weeks now where we'll have to decide if it's going to be a vbac or elective csection. Although do have a normal midwife appointment next week too 🙂🙂
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions