Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019

Due in October 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Thank you ladies! I really don’t want him involved with Lexie’s life. He told me to abort her because ‘there’s no point her coming into the world into a broken family without a dad’ If he doesn’t want her to come into the world why should he see her grow up? 
    He thinks because he’s got 3 kids already he knows anything and everything and he’s the worlds best dad. I’m sorry but he’s been taken to court by the mums for all of his children because he’s an awful person! 

I personally didn’t want to have a family as a single mum and my baby to grow up without a dad. Things happen in life and unfortunately you can’t always 
  • Choose your path!
  • Hi ladies, just so you know...
    Michelle has had a baby girl! Weighing in at 3lbs 1 at 6:02pm! 
  • Oh gosh - not the news anyone wanted to hear but glad she's here safely. Fingers crossed she grows quickly and they're all home together soon. 

@MissW1997 Children absolutely don't need both parents, I'm a firm believer in that for obvious reasons. What they need is love, stability and guidance. You don't need 2 people for that. 
  • @Curiosity101 baby will be staying in for around 8 weeks but will keep you updated if Michele doesn’t!

i completely agree too! My mum was a single mum till my dad came along a year later (he bought be up so he’ll always be my dad). She’s safer and much more supported here with me anyway! 
    The dad does drugs in the house with his children (when he’s ever allowed them) there. It’s disgusting! (I didn’t know he did drugs when we were together he hid it from me very well... probably why he hated me staying round there) haha
  • Just starting to sort through the clothes mountain 🥰

I'm now really hoping for a cold October - Jan. These are all 0-3 months. Sooo snuggly.

• @MrsW92 thank you for the advice I will mention to my work on Monday when I’m back. Also I won’t get told date next week as they said it’s all done electronically now so they will book me in then I will receive letter in post with my date a week to 2 weeks later but least it’s starting the process I’m really hoping consultant will give me a rough idea lol xx
    @MissW1997 your definitely doing right thing staying clear of your ex 💞 
    Oh I really hope Michelle & baby are ok xx
  • @Curiosity101 those are so cosy looking 😍
  • @Lucia26 great to hear from you glad you & your girls are well xx
  • hi ladies
    thought id update u all that Madison is classed as large and today at my 32 week scan I was told that even though my GTT was negative I have to do a week of blood testing at home to check for GD and go back to consultant next week

today they talked about her being breech at minute and if she stays large or if I have GD  then I may need a C-section or just be induced which is scary

anyone know anything about babies measuring big but being born smaller then estimated?

this is 32 week bump pic but didn't get a 32 week scan pic

• Oh god, so hope Michelle and baby are doing ok, keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻💖xx
  • @MissW1997 you're doing the right thing! Youve got this. 

Really hope michelle and baby are okay. Please send her our love xx
  • Oh my goodness I can’t believe that about @Michelleb37. I do hope her and baby girl are ok. But that’s awesome it’s the FIRST baby of our little group!! 🥰 I bet baby will be in hospital for a while, and it’ll be very hard on them but hopefully baby will continue to thrive and be home before she knows it. Please share photos and updates as soon as you can Michelle!! Good size though for a 30week gestation. ❤️
  • Yeah I know lots of single mums and a few single dads and although it’s probably not what they’d ‘choose’ in an ‘ideal world’ the kids are probably better balanced, and thriving just as much to be honest. Lexie will be absolutely fine @MissW1997 you’re going to make a great mum and you got lots of support in your family. 
  • As you know I love spreadsheets... so I did a little chart that we can add to with all the births as they happen. Didn’t expect to do it this early, bless her heart. Can’t believe it to be honest. But there we go:

And for anyone thats interested, here’s our latest due date spreadsheet:

• Thank you ladies! I have got this! I am one strong mumma to be and I need no man 😊

I do love your spread sheets @Louloubee! Really interesting and a lovely way to keep track!

I wonder if we will have any September baby’s! 
  • I reckon we'll definitely have at least a few September babies. Hopefully no more August babies though 🤞
  • Yeah let’s hope @Curiosity101 also, how cute are those pram suits. I reckon we’ll get a very cold winter as we’ve had such a hot summer so I’m sure you’ll get lots of use out of them!

also, @sophiesmummy loving the bump! (And the giraffe hehe) Can’t believe you’re 32 weeks already. Times really going so fast. I know it’s scary, but those growth scans are just estimates. So baby might not be as big as they say. If it’s GD you’ve caught it early enough to reverse any extra growth. And baby has plenty of time to turn around if breech. They can even turn in labour! As long as they know what position baby is in before birth then you can make informed choices. I had a c section after a ridiculously long labour, and tbh the c section was fine. Even the labour in itself was fine. But have fun testing those bloods! 
  • @sophiesmummy I wouldn’t worry too much! At my last scan they left me
    worried for a week after saying her head my so small it’s  off the chart, the rest of her is measuring weeks ahead and she weighs 3lbs 10. After a consultant looked into everything, her head is in the 33rd percentile, the rest of her in the 75th and she weighs around 3lbs 5. Which is perfect. 

A lot of my friends were told they’d have huge babies and ended up birthing 8lb babies which to me isn’t big? 

• Ah another dummy clip has arrived and we have double barrelled her name, it’s 
    Lowen-Mila 💖 and my cake topper for my cake for my baby shower next weekend! Cannot wait 🥰xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions