Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    Curiosity101Curiosity101 Regular
    edited Aug 6, 2019 7:32PM
    @Louloubee I think I'll just buy a pack of maternity ones to be safe and then I'm covered no matter how bad it is 🙉🙈 I honestly can't even imagine how much bleeding we're talking here. I've only every had very light periods or my recent terrifying bleeds... The idea of lots of bleeding being perfectly normally freaks me right out.

I keep trying to remind myself that we've built up something like 40% more blood over the course of the pregnancy? So that has to go somewhere / enables this kind of thing. 
  • Options
    @MissW1997 I think I'm getting them, but I'm not sure. I can never tell if it's just the baby pushing against my tummy or if it's Braxton Hicks. 
  • Options
    Aww such a little beauty 😍💞 @Michelleb37 xx
    love your clips & outfit @Ellie34 can I ask where they are from I’ve been hunting for a nice dummy clip to be made, also I love the dress 😍 xx
    @MissW1997 your outfits are gorgeous aswell our girls are lucky girls lol xx
    @Loubeelou your list is so helpful & organised ! I’ve still to sort my bag I have most of it all in just nighties to get but I’m scared to start packing it yet 🙈 keep putting it off as I’m scared I go to early again but will need to start doing it xx

• Options
    Thank you @Lmc19xx they are just from eBay, only £3 too! Her name is pretty*clips our girls are definitely all very lucky! 
    I have my midwife appt at 12.40! Looking forward to hearing her heartbeat again 💖xx
  • Options

@Lmc19xx and @Ellie34 I’ve got the clips too! Bought 2 months ago and off eBay! must be the same seller! 😍
    i added the personalised dummy too! It’s engraved so it can be sterilised 😊
    i have the white and silver and a pink clip and pink personalised dummy!
  • Options
    What are the clips for? Is it for attaching the dummy to the baby so they don't end up spat out and on the floor?
  • Options
    @Curiosity101 yes as you can see in my picture the clip is attached to the dummy then you clip it to the baby’s clothes!
  • Options
    Ahh it must be the same seller 🥰 

Just had my midwife appt! All measuring perfectly, midwife said I have such a neat bump! Baby had hiccups when we were listening to the heartbeat! 💖 midwife said to me, where has this pregnancy gone! It’s flying by! I said I know!! Booked in again in the 28th Aug, I think then we discuss my birth plan and the next appt after that she’ll come to my house! 
    Really not that long left now!! 😍xx
  • Options
    @Ellie34 glad your appointment went well! I have mine this afternoon I'm 30 weeks today 🎉 feels like a mile stone! 10 weeks left and counting 🤗. 
    My bump is just growing loads atm and very uncomfortable in the evenings. 

I'm same as you @Curiosity101 I'm unsure if baby is just pushing that make my tummy tight or if it is Braxton Hicks. 

I can't wait to hear his heart beat again and for her to tell me his position. He was head down last time and for a good few days I had alot of pressure below. That has seemed to ease off, or I could of just got use to it. Xx 
  • Options
    If you’re having braxton hicks your whole tummy will go hard for around 30 seconds. If baby is pushing they can’t pushing the whole of you’re tummy it’s usually one side or one place so should be easier too tell 😌
  • Options
    @Jodie93 yeah I’m very uncomfortable in the evenings too, I much prefer day times at the moment! Midwife also said she is head down but before 36 weeks it doesn’t matter too much. I’ve been having Braxton Hicks on and off for a couple weeks now, stomach tightens then it goes xx 
  • Options
    @Ellie34 Lexie’s had hiccups today too... she’s head down and I could feel her hiccups right low down! I am getting so uncomfortable with the legs in my ribs now though 🙄 xx
  • Options
    @MissW1997 aw has she, I thought they were kicks when I was having them a while ago lol but the midwife said they are hiccups, I didn’t realise 🙈 I also asked about massaging the cervix when we get to 34 weeks, as it’s suppose to help with not getting any tears down below! I was going to buy the stuff from my expert midwife but she said there’s no point u can use without or use almond oil! So I’ll get that soon! Xx
  • Options
    Ooh I haven’t had any braxton yet! I hope that’s not a bad sign. Cus braxton is your body practise/preparing for labour isn’t it?? 
  • Options
    Ahh I remember the hiccups, Ezra had loadsssss. This baby not at all. But then again I’ve not had heartburn half as bad as I did with Ezra, so maybe it’s all related? I don’t know. 
  • Options
    Yay so pleased your appointment went perfect @Ellie34 you really do have a such a neat bump. 🥰There’s no fat anywhere, it’s all just baby! It really is flying by. Can’t believe we’re nearly all on the home stretch, the last 10 or so weeks. Discussing the birth plan will make it feel really real to you too. 
  • Options
    @Lmc19xx do you have a feeling this baby will come early too, and how early was last baby again? You might end up having it in September! (I was born then so it’s a good month haha!) Sounds like you got most of it sorted, just to put it altogether.

I went to primark today and got the rest of the stuff I needed:

Those full briefs are so comfy and if I have another c section, they will go above the sore scar area. I also got waterwipes and antibacterial gel so I’m literally all done, I think! 
  • Options
    @Louloubee ah thank you, I definitely have put abit of weight on my legs and bum but luckily not anywhere else, hopefully I’ll shift it when I can! Lol. I have 9 weeks 3 days til my due date, so hope she comes a little before then though! 💖 I can’t believe how fast it’s all going! It’s crazy! Xx
  • Options

I also got this nightshirt from primark. (I think it was @Ellie34 that got it first! Thank you for the tip 😊) It’s just so soft and easy access for breastfeeding in case I need to stay in hospital for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Ah it’s lovely isn’t it! I’m definitely keeping it for after too!! Xx 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions