Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @MissW1997 i know i didnt realise at first someone would have a similar username haha. Then felt like i couldn't change it as id appear weird. Lol. 

Yeah im the same, now i know you all i feel comfortable for you all to know my name 😂 

Also has anyone tried the pregnancy water aerobics? I was tempted to try it but dunno if its any good
  • Options
    @Loubeelou yeah i was very lucky in that she needed no assistance & was with me whole time. She was a tiny 5lb 2oz which is good for 5 weeks early & she dropped to 4lb 11 oz when we left to come home she was a wee doll 😊 they said this 1 looks on small side to I think I’m just not meant to have big babies 😂 even though all her measurements are spot on just now they said at my 4d they estimate if I go full term to 39 that she will be no more than 6lb but as we know they don’t always get it right lol. My section before was really calm I had music etc & had a lovely experience. I was devastated my natural labour didn’t progress but in all honestly my birth was still lovely so hopeful this 1 will be the same 🤞 xx
    i have a feeling I was also be around end September @MissW1997 I’ve always had a feeling which is just before 39 weeks for me be interesting to find out I’ll be happy if I last till then xx
    lovely names girls mines is plain Leanne lol xx
    @MrsW92 I do the water aerobics it’s called aqua natal here, I’ve done it since 10 weeks & I love it xx

• Options
    @MrsW92 we have ‘aqua bellies’ but I don’t want to go on my own as it’s 30 mins away in a leisure centre I’ve never been to! So I do yoga! 😌

@Lmc19xx lovely name Leanne! Xx
  • Options
    Ahh lovely to meet you all: Newlyna, Franceska, Chelsea, and Leanne, I’m Louisa. 

@MrsW92 you know what I’ve been trawling the Ikea website for one cus I’m sure they’d do something like that but for the life of me I can’t find one! Do you happen to know the name of it? Anything to save some bucks. Hehe. 

@Lmc19xx, @Curiosity101 and @MissW1997 it’ll be interesting to see if your feelings of baby coming early are going to happen! 

I’ve got a feeling this one will be late and it will mean I can’t have a vbac and will need another section 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Ellie34 those favours are soooo lovely. I’m craving milk bottles too! No sugar for a month is sooo hard. I’m going to get loadsss for after the birth as once the placenta is delivered I’ll be cured of this GD. Ahh your friends and family will love them. Remember to post photos of the baby shower!

@Curiosity101 your bump is really neat too! 
  • Options
    Nice to meet you all! 😊🥰 lol! I to have a strong feeling I’ll be early, I don’t know why but I just think it! I’ll prob be totally wrong though lol. 
    Thank you, can’t wait for my baby shower now 💖 I bet it’s hard not to have sugar!! I eat sweet stuff every day, today I’ve had melted chocolate and marshmallows! Naughty but was so yummy! Xx
  • Options
    Lovely favours @Ellie34 xx 
    my friends are organising mine & have told me not to get favours as they want to do it all which is lovely of them but I am going to contribute a little something & get thank you gifts as I feel so bad that they are doing it all but they have insisted & I don’t want to be rude & just ignore there wishes. Can’t wait to see your pics mine isn’t until the 31st it feels so long away xx
  • Options
    @Curiosity101 you look fab lovely bump xx
  • Options
    Thank you @Lmc19xx ah that’s lovely though, I’m sure it will be amazing 🥰 I’ve done the favours and I’ve picked the cake, one of my best friends is doing the rest for me, can’t wait to see what she’s done! Roll on the 18th and the 31st for you 💖xx
  • Options
    Well the doctors went great! Still measuring ahead by a week as I have every appointment! Baby is still head down and got a lovely heartbeat. Bloods came back all fine, urine is fine! So all looking good! Next midwife appointment is at the end of the month 😌 
    I also got her to check my arm, I burnt it really bad last week and it got quite infected so she reassured me that it’s all healing well now after the cream! But she said it’s going to leave a nasty scar 👎🏻
  • Options
    Glad all went well @MissW1997 🥰 shame about your arm though.

Im getting Braxton hicks again, stomach is actually quite uncomfortable, and stomach has been tightening on and off since 11! Hopefully it will stop soon xx 
  • Options
    @Ellie34 thank you and you yesterday! 🥰 I’ve been having them today too! As long as they’re not painful it’s okay isn’t it! Xx
  • Options
    Type your commentmade my cousin a birthday hamper today! All pink 🥰 it’s her birthday Monday and we’re going out for cocktails so I’ll partake in mock tails 😊
  • Options
    Yay @MissW1997 awesome that all the checks are going well with midwife. Sorry to hear about your arm though! That’s a bummer.

@Ellie34 ooh hopefully they’ll taper off soon for you. 

I am 31 weeks today! One week closer to seeing baby. I’m getting well excited. 
  • Options
    @Louloubee I thought Lexie has turned breech but it turns out she just had a bad case or hiccups a lot yesterday 😂

We’re all getting so close! X
  • Options

We really are. Here’s my 31 week bump! 
    We’re well into our 7th month of pregnancy now. 

• Options
    Wow, everyone's been so busy and I can't believe @Michelleb37 has had her baby girl already, congratulations!!

I feel like I'm not prepared for baby yet, we're starting our kitchen renovation in a couple of weeks so we're a bit upside down at the minute!!

Bumps looking great @Louloubee. This is my bump at 31.5, you can see my belly button sticking out through all outfits now!!

Bump is still measuring a week ahead but at the last growth scan, baby was measuring 3 weeks ahead. I've been reading a book called the second baby book which has been helping me make some birthing decisions but my final choice will depend how growth scans go. My next one's a week on Monday.

I'm looking forward to not having to do my blood sugars anymore, although I'm still managing to eat most foods I like, I can't wait to eat pizza, cake and chocolate!! 
  • Options
    Stomach is now back to normal! God it’s not very nice when it tightens up like that!! Is that what happens in labour then? Stomach goes real tight with loads of pain lol xx 
  • Options
    @Ellie34 I believe so but my first was back to back so just got crippling pains in my back instead!!
  • Options
    My friends was like that too, just pain in her back as baby was back to back! 
    Im just really tired now, could fall asleep! But I’ve got tea up my mum and dads later 💖xx 
  • Options
    I've been exhausted, it's lovely that I've got 6 weeks off but I really won't want to go back to work after the holidays, even if it is just for 3 weeks. Luckily my boy's been at nursery today so I've just been getting jobs done around the house and taking it easy x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions