Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Thinking of you today @Pamchou! Best of luck with your induction... hope all goes smoothly and can’t wait to see your baby pics and hear your birth story xx
  • @Ellie34 😍💞
    @Pamchou oh best of luck with your induction exciting times 😊 xx
    @Loubeelou i haven’t been told anything about that wash so we must not do it here no ones ever mentioned it. I’m sure you can do legs I will be it’s just our lady parts we can’t 😭 I also can’t believe it’s 5 days 🙈 feel like I’ve blinked & it’s here xx
  • Hello ladies how are we all holding up ? I slept a lot better last night I think it may have been my 2nd steroid injections that kept me awake on Saturday as I was talking to 2 ladies at hospital when at my pre op & they were saying they couldn’t sleep after 2nd 1 or it may be coincidence 😂 but I slept fine last night thank goodness after my usual toilet trips 🙄 xx
  • @Lmc19xx glad you slept better next night! You need to get your rest in with 4 days to go!!!

i slept good thank you, again apart from the toilet breaks and the very weird dreams I am having 😂xx
  • I’m not sure if I’ve just overdone it with the nesting or if I’m actually starting to progress 🙈 my back is absolutely killing me ! Have had a lot of period cramps over past week but never in my back or bump & this afternoon my back is totally agony & some tightening in bump but no regular pattern to it ! I have done a lot of cleaning today & lifting so I’ve maybe just over done it. Also just noticed my boob is slightly leaking 1st I have had anything like this so far xx
    @MissW1997 I’m same with the crazy dreams xx
  • @Lmc19xx ooooh this could be promising 😆🤞🏻

I am just so uncomfortable now. I can’t like close my legs properly 😂 my pelvis feels so heavy and sore. My back aches and braxton hicks are sore. Heartburn is awful. Just all in all done with pregnancy now I think 🤔😂 but on the other hand am starting to feel like I will be pregnant forever!!

• Can’t believe Lowen-Mila is 1 week old today!! 💖💖
  • I don’t know what to make of it @MissW1997 but never had this sore of a back before I was induced before so don’t really know what to expect. Oh that sounds sore I'm also still having the worst heartburn 😭 think we are all definitely over it now xx
    ahhh @Ellie34 she is so precious 😍 she makes me so excited for mines each time I look at her hope yous are well xx
  • Thank you! Def not long for you now!! So exciting! Last night me and the hubby had about 7 hours sleep! Obvs in 2 hour intervals lol but last night was def a good night! 💖xx 
  • @Ellie34 am I right in thinking yours started of with a sore back ? I don’t know if I’ve just overdone it today or if it’s start of early stages 🤷‍♀️ Oh that’s fantastic makes all the difference having a good rest xx
  • @Lmc19xx I had early contractions and they were exactly what you describe. Obviously mine were triggered by bleeds, but they were still real contractions so🤞 for you. Can you ask them to check your dilation / induce you on Friday instead if you've made some progress? Or is it C-section only?
  • @Lmc19xx I’ve been having painful contractions and a real sore back etc etc for around 5 days now... I don’t think it’s always means anything unfortunately 😔 my app said it was because the placenta is ageing and needs our bodies to work harder to make sure it has all the correct nutrients for baby. 
    You may be lucky and it be the start of labour for you! But I’ve had no signs of anything picking up from what I’m already experiencing xx
  • @Lmc19xx I did have back ache, but I did for a good few weeks on and off too. But you never know, this could be the start of it! 🤞🏻💖xx
  • Hey ladies.

I'm staying the night in the maternity ward 😕 came in for reduced movements was about to go home and about to be took off the monitor then babies heartbeat dropped right down so was rushed up to delivery suite. It was so so scary! It went back to normal once up on the delivery suite, But they want to monitor me over night so they're keeping me in. 

@Lmc19xx fingers crossed for you! All sounds very positive! 
  • @MrsW92 I had the same thing happen with Harvey. It was one of the scariest moments I've experienced so I can empathize. You're in the right place though and they can react incredibly quickly if anything was to happen again. 

Try to get some rest! (Easier said than done!)
  • @mrsw92 oh no sorry to hear that but really fortunate it happened whilst you were still attached to the monitor. Better to know about these things early. How far along are you? I bet that was so scary being rushed off to delivery!! I can’t even imagine. Please try and rest a bit. You are in the best place. Might mean you get to meet baby a little bit earlier than planned. Had you brought your hospital bag with you? 
  • @Curiosity101 oh man I hadn’t realised that had happened to you too. How scary. And what you guys have been through. I know I’m mega uncomfortable and not sleeping but it’s so easy to forget that I’ve had a pretty normal boring pregnancy compared to some. How’s harvey today? 
  • @Ellie34 yay! Even if it is in 2 hours that’s such a good amount of sleep. So happy for you that she’s happy and home. Scary little blip you had, hopefully now all will go swimmingly. When are you next being visited by midwives/hv? 
  • @MissW1997 and @Lmc19xx this is sounding realllly positive signs. Back ache and painful contractions. One day they will just turn more and more regular and that will be proper labour. Maybe even before your c section!! 
  • I can now say I’m having my baby next week!!! 

At the latest!! 

I’m kind of freaking out here haha
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions