Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2020

Replies

• So sorry to hear that @Butsie185. Will be thinking of ya xxxxxxx
  • So very sorry @Butsie185... Please take care of yourself... 
  • @Butsie185 so sorry hun take care xx
  • Okay ladies, I am 8 weeks and 1 day! Tomorrow I have my first appointment, and I am excited and nervous. This is my first baby. I am super nervous about the transvaginal ultrasound as I am
    a lesbian and don’t have experience with the opposite sex. Is the wand huge? It’s a silly thing to be nervous of, but I can’t help it, but my wife and I are so
    excited to hear the heartbeat and see the little bean! 
  • @Hannah-0132 Have they said it will be an internal? I had a scan at
    8 weeks with my previous baby and they could find heart externally. I have also had an internal scan and it’s honestly nothing to be nervous about. They lube it up so much you can barely feel it! Let us know how it goes! 
  • Hey everyone, I'm new to this post. I'm currently 7+2 today and really struggling with nausea, although I do also have a cold so not sure if it's cold related or all pregnancy nausea related. Everytime I try and move around it's the worst. Not drinking much fluid either as the thought of trying to drink makes me so nauseous. Anyone else experience this? 
  • @Butsie185 we are so sorry to read your post and have dropped you a PM. 

Welcome @Sunshine976 though we are so sorry to hear about the nausea. Have you tried ginger tea or seasickness wrist bands which some people say can help? 
  • @DanielleMFM thanks for the message, yes please to switching off the notifications as all has been confirmed today x 
  • Butsie185 said:
    @DanielleMFM thanks for the message, yes please to switching off the notifications as all has been confirmed today x 
    Please consider it done x
  • Had my fist scan this morning... All looks good... 179bpm... Feeling a little better...
  • Livengood said:
    Had my fist scan this morning... All looks good... 179bpm... Feeling a little better...
    Congrats i know that’s a weight lifted to know everything is ok. I go Thursday 😬💕
  • @basil2014 thank you.   Wishing you a great scan on thursday. .  keep us posted...
  • @Sunshine976 congrats and welcome. I’m struggling with sickness too I’m almost 8 weeks. I’ve got medication from doctors now because it was keeping me awake and just making it worse. I’m hoping it doesn’t long as last pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon. X
  • Tillie4 said:
    @Sunshine976 congrats and welcome. I’m struggling with sickness too I’m almost 8 weeks. I’ve got medication from doctors now because it was keeping me awake and just making it worse. I’m hoping it doesn’t long as last pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon. X
    Awwww really. Bless you. Ate you actually being sick or is it nausea? Mine is just really bad nausea and needing to be sick but can't. How far along are you? I'm 7+4 today. You having any other symptoms or anything at the moment? X 

• basil2014 said:
    Livengood said:
    Had my fist scan this morning... All looks good... 179bpm... Feeling a little better...
    Congrats i know that’s a weight lifted to know everything is ok. I go Thursday 😬💕
    I have my scan tomorrow too (thursday) how far along ate you? X 
  • Guys I gave in and booked a private scan for Friday.. it’s giving me too much anxiety so I’ll be exactly 9 weeks! I can’t get a thought out of my head that it’s ectopic but also know that it’s unlikely as I have little symptoms! Finally got my midwife appt for next week 🙂 Nausea and headaches are making work extremely difficult but trying to power on! Everyone else ok? 
  • Let us know how your scans go @Sunshine976 and @basil2014 :)
  • Hey ladies, I’m exactly 8 weeks to days. Have my first midwife appointment on Monday. I was actually thinking about getting a private scan done also. I have two kids already but finding with this pregnancy I can’t hold down any fluids. Every time I drink something it comes back up. Well annoying loool xxx

• I am 8w 3days Sunshine976 said:
    basil2014 said:
    Livengood said:
    I have my scan tomorrow too (thursday) how far along ate you? X 

• Hey everyone so had my scan this morning. Everything went well. Dated me 7+5 which was just as I thought. Due 17th October. X