Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2020

Replies

• @Sunshine976. Yay...Congrats... What was the fetal 💓 rate?
  • @basil2014 how was your scan?
  • It was great! Heart beat 160 and he/she was moving it was so adorable Livengood said:
    @basil2014 how was your scan?

• Had my private scan yesterday everything was good! Perfect size and strong heart beat 180bpm 🥰we even got a little wave 
  • @Nicky55 and @basil2014 omg...
    So wonderful... Feeling a little more at ease im sure...
  • Livengood said:
    @Nicky55 and @basil2014 omg...
    So wonderful... Feeling a little more at ease im sure...
    Oh yes definitely! And even more exciting news we go back the 23rd to see the baby again. 💕 can’t wait just two more weeks 
  • Loving the scans pics! I’m trying  to hold out for my scan at 12 weeks. My uterus is tilted so last time I had an early scan it caused more anxiety because they couldn’t get a clear picture. 

I’m struggling with sickness and nausea at the moment, the weeks are dragging  

• Hi all! Room for another in the October 2020 club? I’m due October 11th. Feeling pretty anxious as I’ve had two previous miscarriages... anyone else in the same boat? I had an early scan a few days ago as all of my symptoms just suddenly stopped and amazingly there was a strong heartbeat and baby was measuring bang on at 8+3 <3 . Can’t quite shake the feeling that something could still go wrong but I’m so glad I got to see the heartbeat... I at-least feel somewhat reassured!

• Hello everyone I'm currently 10 weeks as of now. I recently just had a stillbirth. My symptoms seems like they come and go as well but I'm hoping and praying everything is okay. I have my first appointment on Wednesday I'm nervous and scared at the same time. 
  • @TheHannCoops
    I’m 9 weeks now had a private scan last week. i had a mc in August. So definitely needed private scan to put my mind at ease xx
  • Welcome @TheHannCoops and @LovelyyJas! Had my private scan on Friday and all looks well with a strong heartbeat ❤️ I was bang on with my dates too- 10th October :) I had a week of no symptoms and then last week they came back stronger than ever- seems to be pretty normal. I’m in court this week with work and have such high anxiety about how I’m going to manage this sickness 🙈
  • @TheHannCoops & @LovelyyJas congratulations... I think most of us have dealt with loss... I had a m/c last april... So im still not embracing my pregnancy 100 % yet... Hoping for healthy pregnancies for all the ladies on here...
  • Thank you and congratulations to y'all as well @Hannylou247 && @Livengood ....everything is going to work out for us and we will be okay. I'm glad we have the group for the support. It took me a minute to even write on the group but I'm not trying to embrace this pregnancy either. Having my son at 25 weeks with no heartbeat was very rough for me and I really didn't understand why I went through all that but I do know we get our rainbow babies in the end
  • Welcome @LovelyyJas and @TheHannCoops. So sorry to hear about your losses, wishing you healthy pregnancies. Xx
  • Hi all, 
    I'm 9 weeks tomorrow due 14th we had a miscarriage in Oct last year at 8 weeks, it was my first and was very heartbreaking for us both. I've been on edge every day since finding out, I didn't actually want to do a test as since the miscarriage my cycles have been all over. Everytime I have a twinge/cramp or belly ache I'm paranoid, everytime I go to the toilet I'm so scared incase there's blood. I want to go for a private scan, but it's £79 around here and last time when I was miscarrying we had a scan and the baby was fine with a strong heartbeat but I still lost it. But going forward we are trying to be positive, I have the midwife coming on the 17th then hopefully a scan 2 weeks later. My boobs was the first thing I noticed and other than tired and hormonal and bloated I've been ok really thank god. 
    Hope you are all well x
  • congratulations @nic2005 also sorry for your your lost. I’m 9 weeks tomorrow also and due on the 14th Oct 😍😍. I myself feel exactly how u feel. Every cramp or twitch I get scared when I go toilet I get scared when I wipe it’s crazy. We just need to stay positive and be extra strong. I was planning on getting a early scan also but didn’t go through with it. But once again congratulations darling. Xxxx 
  • Aw thank you @Shanaex that means alot. So we are currently twin pregnancys lol. Let's see how we get on when we have our 12 week scan. I'm alot more positive now than I was a week ago. My partner is very empathic and he says he can feel the peanuts (our name for the baby) energy which to some may sound crazy but I think it's cute. Midwife booking appointment on the 17th then hopefully I'll get a appointment for scan before we go on holiday on the 3rd.
    Have you got any other children? Have you had many symptoms xx
  • Anyone else in the uk, now petrified about coronavirus and the new news information 😳
  • @nicky55 I was already self isolating due to having a temperature but the thought of 3 months not seeing anyone seems crazy!! I’m also annoyed that I think I’ll be forced to tell people about baby before having the 12 week scan (as assume they won’t go ahead). Such a worrying time!
  • This is my exact thoughts @Hannylou247. I've got the midwife tomorrow so I'll ask her but I've not told my headteacher as I work in a school as my scan is not till the 3rd of April. Feeling anxious and crampy now with it all 😩😩