Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

Replies

• @Hannylou247 this is my 3 ivf round so il be getting a scan this week 🙌 thankfully they do one at 6weeks x 
  • @Nicky55 Oh wow- that’s amazing. Fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well. Keep us posted and stay positive :)
  • Evening ladies, hope your all doing well. 

Everything is plodding along nicely for me, although time feels like its standing still, I don't remember it being this bad last time! Got my scan next week so just looking forward to that but super anxious at the same time. 

• So 6 weeks and I’m having bouts of nausea only at night ... and i work third shift 😒🥺 but everything is good so far. Bloated and hungry as hell and on and off headaches. Dr. App in 2 weeks 😬🥰
  • Have you had your scan @Nicky55?? 

These weeks are going by so slowly- if I’m not feeling sick I’m having migraines- struggling to plod a long but trying to take each day as it comes!
  • Hi ladies, not sure of I'm jumping the gun ... I have had 3 faint positives in 2 days , due to retest monday morning with the hope of ot deggting darker . I found this group helpful back in 2016 2hen I had my second one . 
  • @vey it sure looks positive... Congrats...
  • Thank you :)
  • @Hannylou247 sorry for late reply, yes scan went perfectly!!! Good size and strong heart beat! I’m so happy!! Still no sickness tho, but headaches are coming! 
    Hope you feel better soon x 
  • Tillie4Tillie4 Regular
    edited Feb 23, 2020 8:28PM
    @Nicky55 great news! How far along are you? I’m trying to decide whether to have an early scan, 12 week scan feels like ages away. 

@Vey congratulations!
  • @Tillie4 I’m 7weeks, we had ivf so we had an early scan last week x
  • Thanks Tillie4
  • YES! So pleased for you @Nicky55. @Tillie4 I’m having the same debate at the moment, I know I would get a private gender scan as I’m too impatient but can’t decide whether to wait another 5 weeks to make sure things are all okay. 

Still waiting for my
    midwife booking in appointment- anyone else?
  • @Hannylou247 I’ve not heard from the midwife yet either, I think I saw her around 8 weeks last time. I’m not going to find out the gender, love a surprise. I would like an early scan to check all going ok though but hubby wants to wait x
  • Iv got my midwife appointment for 2 weeks time, @Hannylou247 we found a private place for a scan for £40 I just can’t wait another 6weeks either. I think it’s better for peace of mind rather than worrying 
  • Welcome back @Vey and huge congratulations! We're dropping you a handy forum tips PM. 
  • Evening, 
    How are you all doing? I'm 8 weeks tomorrow and have a private scan on Thursday as i feel alot more anxious this time around and it feels like forever to wait for my 12 week scan. 
    Have my booking in appointment next Friday so will be 9+2 and then I can book my 12 week scan, hoping they can fit me in at 11 weeks as we are away for my 12th week. 
  • I’m great, currently at work🥺. 7w2d today nausea going in an out. Have my first app next week I’m so excited i can’t wait 😬😬❤️
  • I’m feeling a little nervous again now ladies. I’m not nauseas at all, don’t feel emotional. Only bloating and boobs hurt, and slightly tired after work! Anyone else’s my really got any symptoms? 
  • Hey @Nicky55 I’m now 7 weeks and not much symptoms also. Just swollen boobs, bloating and just a little emotional, no morning sickness yet which I’m am happy about but don’t want to speak to soon loool. Xx