Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2020

Due in October 2020

Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's lovely to see you here - welcome to Due in October 2020! 

If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

Start as many threads as you like in Due in October 2020 from due dates to baby names, whatever you want to chat about! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title. 

Replies

• Congratulations! Hoping to get my bfp soon! & I will be due in October too! ❤️
  • @Raii_98 we really hope to see you in this birth club soon! Good luck! 
  • Evening! 
    Looks like I'm the only one here but I got my BFP yesterday. 

EDD 7th October 
  • Congratulations ❤️
  • <3@Butsie185 only 2 of us???? i think thats all there is??? hopefully theres more <3 just got my BFP today <3
  • Hi @Butsie185 welcome to the thread and thank you for kicking it off! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Will this be your first? 
    Hello @Catlady220 - we are absolutely over the moon for you, to see you have your BFP - we know you've been on the forum TTC for a while, so it's truly wonderful to see you here! And don't worry, this birth club will soon fill up  ;)
  • Good evening all.
    Well today I recived my BFP I'm due 4th Oct.
    We have only been trying This month and it will be our third child.
    My first two are girls 6 and 4 I'm nervous about the gap I've left between my 4 year old and the one I'm pregnant with... Probs more nervous I haven't been pregnant in four years haha. But I'm super excited about the next 8 months.. It's so surreal I tested to early and got a neg but my periods have been all over the show and my ovulation was a guess by mucas. So here I am. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
  • Hooray and welcome @Catface90 (loving we have a Catlady and a Catface here!) congratulations! I have a 4 year age gap between my 2 girls and is works most of the time! 
  • @Catface90 hi this was my 5th month trying <3 im 23 and live in Ohio USA <3 this will be my first..... we think im 4 weeks and 3 days
  • @DanielleMFM thank you <3 im still in shock
  • @Catlady220 congrats.
    I'm from QLD Australia 😊🇦🇺
  • Kellly85Kellly85 Regular
    edited Jan 30, 2020 11:37AM
    Hi everyone. This is my first post in here, but I have been a lurker for a while! I had a missed miscarriage in January last year and had a very difficult 2019 following this. We had 2 further positive tests and then my period would always follow afterwards! After being referred to our local fertility clinic via the doctors and losing weight to try tablets to help things along - I AM PREGNANT!! To say I am still in shock is a huge understatement and I am worried every day that this is just another cruel trick. It would be great to hear from some of you lovelies who may be in the same boat as me (pregnancy after loss) or even to share some fears so I hope I'm not the only person panicking like hell over here. Thank you xx
  • Hi @Kellly85 welcome to the thread and we're so glad you decided to jump in! We're so sorry to hear of your loss, and would like to wish you a super sticky bean. 

• @DanielleMFM thank you! I was part of the December 2015 birth club under a different user name and decided as soon as we started trying to come back on! 

I am 31, have DSD 11, DSS, 10, DS 4 and now pregnant with my second but my husbands 4th. 

1 month TTC so feeling very lucky and blessed, looking forward to getting to know you all
  • Oh @Butsie185 I remember you ☺️☺️☺️ you had a little boy Josh - a thousand welcomes back! 
  • Hello everyone, 

I had my BFP two days ago. EDD 7th October :)
  • Hey ladies. I’ve done 3 tests and I think they are faintly positive. Would anyone mind telling me what they thought compared to yours? By dates I’m 4 weeks +2 I feel pregnant with nausea and missed period. But I’m just not sure with the tests. This would be my second baby. I have Grace who is 2 x
  • <3 glad more ppl are joining
  • Just in case I sound mad lol. The top picture is from my last pregnancy and I was pregnant.  The bottom pic is this time. So you can see why I might think it. Am I going mad? Or can you see a faint line too? Are they similar or is this just wishful thinking on my park 😂😂 honest opinions welcome x