Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in October 2021

Replies

• Hi everyone!! 

Welcome @elexox lovely to have you here!! 

How’s everyone feeling?? 

@Ellie34 I can’t advise others but I spoke to my boss this week after getting quite anxious as we had 5 positive cases in a day last week this has since gone up. I’ve asked my boss if a can wfh until 22/2 when I have a scan. While anxiety is high. I lost a baby in December which has meant I am more anxious than I would be. I’m also living in an area close to where there has been new variant cases.. so that’s a concern. 

Xx 

• @MansEL ohh I see! Hope you are feeling better now? 

@Gracesmum89
    Thank you! 😁

xx
  • @Gracesmum89
     Feeling very tired 😫  and I am so bloated. Getting a couple of little twinges but no pain more like the feeling like uterus is being stretched. 

Also have a feeling of fullness in my uterus which I hope is a good sign.
    How are you feeling? 

• I’ve decided I’m going to tell my manager I’ll work from home while still in lockdown, I think it’s best for the time being. Filled out my midwife form today, I expect I’ll get a phone call within the next couple of weeks. I’m so excited but I’m trying not to get too excited just yet. I just wish I knew everything is going to be ok! Xx
  • @elexox I am doing better thank you :smile:

@Ellie34 I feel you so much when you said about wishing we know everything is ok. This has been the longest week in my life!  Xx
  • You don’t want to wish time away but at the same time you do lol xx
  • Hi ladies! How are you all feeling?
    i had a little bit of bleeding the other night, had a major panic and bought my scan forward to today. Thankfully everything is fine! And as thought I’m 6 weeks 2 days. Felt my whole body relax when she said it was all as it should be 😅. Phew!!! Xx

• Cpsd said:
    Hi ladies! How are you all feeling?
    i had a little bit of bleeding the other night, had a major panic and bought my scan forward to today. Thankfully everything is fine! And as thought I’m 6 weeks 2 days. Felt my whole body relax when she said it was all as it should be 😅. Phew!!! Xx

This is excellent news! I’m so pleased for you 🥰 I’m ok, feeling a bit sensitive to smells (cat food made me wretch earlier but then it is just gross so maybe that’s a coincidence!) and very tired. Xx
  • Hi everyone, my name is Gemma I'm 36, due date from online calculator is 20th October.
    Abit of a story to go with ny BFP so here we go..AF was due Tuesday 9th however I did a test on Saturday 6th (BFN) and straight after I tested i started to bleed so took it as AF, it was "off" and lasted 2 days, Monday it was literally gone..anyway yesterday had some spotting and thought AF is arriving again !! That stopped as soon as it started and today same again, just when I wipe but not everytime I wipe. As I have been feeling tired and dizzy and my "off period" I decided to test, and there it was a BFP 🙂 so I rang doctors and got a call back from triage to say if the bleeding is heavy or comes with cramps or sharp pains on either left or right side to call 111 as can be ectopic but so far so good, no cramps or pain and no blood when I wipe so fingers crossed. We've been trying since November 2019 but took a while for my cycles to get back to normal due to the Depo injection, this is pregnancy number 7 and fingers crossed baby number 4 ❤
    Heres my BFP, 1st is cheapie ebay, 2nd is wilko 25miu...I have first response and 2 digital which i have just got from boots today, don't know if to take them today or in the morning..
    Congratulations to everyone here 🙂 
  • Lovely pictures @Cpsd it's always a stressful time this first 12 weeks let alone with bleeding involved, glad they brought the scan forward to today for you..can relax now 🙂 
  • @Cpsd so happy for you and you can have some reassurance now and look forward to your pregnancy. 

@Gemma303
    Welcome, how strange with the bleeding. Could it of been implantation bleeding do you think? 
    You can see them BFP congratulations. My due date is 21st October according to nsh date calculator. Xx 
  • Thank you @MansEL - oh cat food is the worst isn't it! Mega happy I don't have the empty/clean their litter trays out now though, my partner hates it haha!
    Thanks @Jodie93! yes, I'm such a worrier it's put my mind at ease a lot. 
    Congratulations @Gemma303 !! Fingers crossed you continue with no more bleeding :). It really is stressful, so thankful for private scans! Xx
  • Thank you everyone for your kind welcome. 
    I also did mine on the nhs calculator @Jodie93, the bleeding is very strange but the midwife didn't seem concerned at all so I suppose thats a good sign.
    I caved and did my digital and got this 🙂 
  • @Gemma303 thats great!! Congratulations. 

That feeling you get when you see it in writing pregnant and how many weeks it is amazing.xx 
  • @Cpsd ahh lovely scan!! 

@Gemma303 welcome!! 🥳🥳
  • How are you feeling @Jodie93 ? It's nice that we are due 1 day apart..I am just tired at the minute. Have you made your midwife appointment yet, triage told me that if I don't bleed anymore, then I can call them next week but I am going to take another digital on Saturday 20th to hopefully see 2-3 weeks so I know my hcg is climbing then I will call them on Monday 22nd. I had a spot of blood on the tissue Friday but nothing since, keep knicker checking haha. 
  • @Gemma303 feeling tired, and so bloated.

I hope you get your appointment booked and no more spotting..
    Yes I have booked my appointment they give me a call on 23rd March which seems so far away. 

I know the feeling about checking your underwear I am constantly doing that and the tissue when I have been to the loo. This is all because of my previous Miscarriage but so far all is good and hopefully all continues well. I did a digital on Thursday which said 2-3 weeks so I am going to wait again till Thursday and do my last one hopefully it says 3+ weeks. 

How is everyone feeling? 
  • I’ve had some spotting the last couple of days nothing red, just like a pinky colour only when I wipe 🙈 sorry tmi. I’ve got a scan on Tuesday at Epau praying everything is ok!! X

• Happy Valentine’s Day everyone ♥️
  • @Ellie34 aww lovely pic! Happy valentines everyone!! 🥰