Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2022

Due in October 2022

Hello, and welcome to Due in October 2022 and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 

I'm @DanielleMFM and it's great to see you here. If you'd like to join this thread and meet others due this month too, please introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title.

And finally, be sure to check out the latest posts on the forum here

Replies

• Hello, I am currently 2 days late and have had 3 positive pregnancy tests since Saturday. The Clearblue dating one puts me at 4 weeks (which is correct in terms of my period dates). If all goes well I would be due on the 17th October. We have been trying to conceive for over a year and really didn't expect to this time around so we are both a bit shocked! My main symptoms so far have been nausea, headaches and I've been crying at everything.
    We already have a little boy, he's 4 now and he is also an October baby! 
  • @Wanderer88 hi! Congratulations! We have also been trying for about a year and found out at the end of January! Having a history of miscarriage I'm quite nervous to be celebrating this early
  • Hi I’m currently 5 weeks pregnant today. I’d been in the TTC forum for over a year now and we’ve finally got a positive on Sunday. EDD is 20 October 2022. We have a little girl who’s 2 and will be 3 when baby arrives. Wanted to join this forum to speak to other mums to be as we’ve not told anyone yet and although I’ve already got a little girl I still have 101 thoughts and questions flying around my head. 
  • Hello! I’m around 6 weeks pregnant but yet to be officially dated! 
    Me and my partner were incredibly shocked to get a BFP after our first month of TTC. 

Excited to go through this journey with all of you!
  • Hi October moms!
    Just wanted to check-in and see how everyone is doing?
    I’ve got my first appointment with my midwife on Monday and makes me emotional haha unsure if that’s hormonal or I just can’t believe this is happening still!
  • Hi everyone I am currently pregnant 10 weeks with my 5th pregnancy (2nd child) and could not be happier. We have a 5 yo DD who does not know yet she is to be a big sister. My due date is 17th October which turns out to also be my 11th year anniversary and 5 days after my lil girls birthday. I hope you are all keeping well xx
  • Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on at all, I've been extremely unwell with hg but am finally feeling more like myself again. I'm 19 weeks now and we found out we are having a baby girl!

I hope you are all well 
  • Good morning, 

I just want to wish you all luck with your pregnancies, unfortunately we lost our little one 7 weeks ago and baby has been laid to rest in a beautiful garden in our local crematorium so we have somewhere we can go 😢 xx
  • I am so sorry to hear that 😞. I'm glad you are able to go to the garden for times of reflection when you need to. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx