Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2015!

Replies

• Options

I joined this site when TTC baby No1. We were all due June 2013 and had a lovely support group- was hoping for the same kind of support this time round so decided to come back. I was planning on going in the ttc group but looks like baby no2 had other plans image xx

• Options

Hi I'm Kayleigh and I found out I was pregnant on the 8th of January however I'm not to sure if I really am as in quite scared about these false pregnancy tests I took 1 just after my period and it came back positive 2-3 weeks so then I took another 2 at the same time these are clear blue by the way and they came back pregnant 2-3 weeks as well am I pregnant?? 

• Options

Og cupcakemummy.... I'm so sorry you are having this worry! I am hoping & praying your dates are just wrong & its too early.... & that you will get more positive news on friday. If things sadly do not go well... Please know that we are all here for you x

congrats & welcome nevada doodles!

kayleigh... False positives are pretty rare.... So you very likely are pregnant.., congrats! It is a little confusing that you say you got them straight after your period? Are you sure it was a period? Was it any lighter / shorter tgan usual (which might mean it was IB instead of a period). Some women do carry on getting periods in the early months but its not super common. I would say go to your doctor & get a blood test to confirm whether you are for sure.

• Options

Hello im happy to join...im a lil nervous im supposedly pregnant 5wk due sep 24,2015 but my test all come out wit one dark line then minutes lates a light light faint line...am i pregnant?...i have an appointment tomm any ideas please wit will help

• Options

Hi Kayleighjg18 and AlwaysMines - welcome to due in September! September looks like a busy month for MadeForMums babies!

Kayleighjg18 as SW2 says, false positives are really rare, especially after doing multiple positive tests, but your GP will confirm. AlwaysMines, your doc will be able to confirm too - please let us know how you get on.

• Options

thanks an i will 😉👌

• Options

Congrats & welcome alwaysmines.

• Options

Thank you SW2...what u think about the home test strip...am i pregnant?

• Options

Hi I'm lisa this is my 6th pregnancy is had a boy in 06 but he passed away at 6m old then in 08i had a boy now 6yrs then 12 a boy who 3yrs on Monday I then had a late mc at 15wks july14 a little boy then had a early mc 13th December 14. And have got pregnant straight away but scared to death it's going to end in mc. I'm around 5+4 now having a scan on 2nd Feb but to be honest I'm to scared to get hopes  up I really want to but I'm so scared to.

• Options

Alwaysmines I would say yes but can what gp says I think them sticks take longer to show up

• Options

I'm not sure what to think everything is going to the toilet I'm expecting to c blood and it's a relief when I don't but I'm only 5+wks so don't know how long I can go on like this I so want to b happy about it I'm just scared to b in haven't told anyone ither. I felt sick on a morning for about a week but last two days I haven't worried about that now and I didn't have any symptoms with any other pregnancy apart from being sick at 7am when I worked night shift but not if I wasn't at work I getting along of pulling and pains in sides I don't remember getting them before and I know I'm older (33) and on number 6 so hoping that's what's causing it.

• Options

Hiya murf and congrats on your BFP. I can totally understand your worry and fears - it's terribly hard (is it even possible?) to relax into a pregnancy when you've miscarried before - sadly a fair few of the girls in this Birth Club know it all too well (myself included).

Try and stay positive; the girls this group will be a great support too. Let us know how your scan goes.

• Options

Hello, My name is Shannon and I found out I was pregnant with our 2nd child Dec 27th. Doc said my due date is September 7, 2015 image We are so excited

We decided to start trying for our second in November. So after finishing my pills and going through my last period Nov 29, it happened out first try, which is completely shocking considering it took my husband and I two years to have our first child.

I wish all of you a happy and healthy pregnancy image

• Options

Alwaysmines... Yes your tests definitely look positive to me.

murf... I know how scary it is... Just try & take each small step as it comes / one step at a time... That's what I'm trying to do.... Trying not to think too much about the previous mc's & the time at which they happened... Instead just focusing on what i do know about this pregnancy... That my numbers hcg numbers have gone up nicely between last friday & yesterday... That i have a scan booked for next friday when hopefully i will get a bit more reassurance... Then come what may! Also I'm having bardly any symptoms either which was worrying me but then i have to remind myself that i'm still super early & i've read lots of stories about women who had no symptoms at all this early on & everything worked out fine.

welcome & congrats sweetS.

How is everyone else doing? X

• Options

Hi everyone,

I tested postitive few days ago (16. January 2015.)...went to the doctor and he said that ultrasound showed 9mm gestational sac, but no baby heart. 

My last period was 24th of November 2014, but because of my PCOS I took metformine and I don't know how long my cycle is. If I had 28 days cyle I would be 8 weeks pregnant, but since I don't know the lenght of my cycle I am not sure how far along am I.

When I took the test, I did it 4 times, twice in the morning, and twice in the afternoon (within one weekend), they all had a faint line, so I guess it was early pregnancy.

Also, I'm scheduled for another ultrasound on 4th of February, and until then I'm gonna bite all my nails.

You probably ask yourselves why am I such a nerve wreck...well in September 2014. I had to go through curretage while I had blighted ovum.

Now I'm soooo sraced this pregnancy will also be a fail, while my first ultrasound didn't show a heartbeat.

First time I got pregnant I felt pain and cramping in uterus, and my boobs were three sizes bigger and so sore I couldn't sleep on my belly.

Now, I don't feel any sensitivitiy in my breasts, and I feel some cramping, but not as much as first time. I feel very tired and sleepy all the time, no matter how much sleep I get through the night, and I feel slight nausea.

Started taking pronatal vitamins and my OBGYN gave me progesteron so if this pregnancy shows to be OK, it would help the baby to 'stick'. 

P.S. Today I planned to buy Clearblue digital with weeks specification, and tomorrow I plan on doing the test again...I just hope the test will show early pregnancy. 

• Options

Hi AngieCF. Welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy! I can imagine how worried you must be feeling seeing what you have been through. I felt the same when i was pregnant with my LOs as i had had previous MCs. Wishing you all the best with your scan in Feb, Please do keep us updated with everything!

• Options

Hi Emma :)

Thank you for such a warm welcome.

I really do hope everything will be OK this time, and that I'll see that little ticker on the screen next time I go to my apointment.

It is really great to be a part of such a supportive community. 

Hopefully I'll get back to you with good news in February...until then, fingers crossed :)

• Options

AngieCF we have our fingers firmly crossed for you too! :)

cupcakemummy we just wanted to let you know we are think of you and hope you are ok. x

• Options

Angiecf... Congrats & welcome. I know how scary it is being pregnant again after mc's so please use this group for any & all support you need to try & stay positive during these early days.

cupcake mummy... Thinking of you today... Hoping your scan reveals positive news x

• Options

Hello to all the newly pregnant ladies! 

nevada-doodles, I was also on the forum a couple of years ago - part of the August 2013 group. Having a group to talk to got me through some tough times and we're all still good friends now :)

Today is the first day I've felt properly sick. It could be partly down to the stinking cold I have caught from DS but secretly hoping it's also baby related. Finally got an initial doctor's appointment this coming Thursday to get the ball rolling!