Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2015!

1252627282931»

Replies

• Options

Oh coco80, he's beautiful. Well done! We hope you're both doing ok, and please do let us know your birth story when you can, we can't wait to hear all about it!

• Options

congrats all :) hope everyone is ok x

Lyra is just over 2 weeks now, has anyone elses little ones had any problem keeping their milk down? she keeps bits down but every day she is sick 2-3 times after a bottle and it is always seems to be all of whatever she has drank.. i have midwife on wed but going to request someone weights her tomorrow to make sure she is still gaining as when she does drink and keep it down its only 1-2 ounces when she was origanally taking 4-5 so im in a but of a worry at the moment xx 

• Options

Wren brings up a fair bit of milk too. As I'm breastfeeding I don't know how much she has. She was almost back to birth weight by 2 weeks though so I'm not worrying. I spent so much of the first months with DS panicking that he was bringing up most of his milk but it turns out he was fine! 

Hope it's the same for you SFW x

• Options

thank you biffy im just not used to sicky babies xx but i have also noticed the poor little lady has her first tooth cutting through so that may be why she is off her food x

• Options

Congrats coco... He's beautiful!. I hope you are doing ok after having the emergency c-section.

danielle / helen... Thankyou so much for the you to me early years journal... It arrived yesterday! (so kind of you to send it to me all this way over here!). I had a quick look through it this morning & love it!! So nice to have all the questions set out so that I'm not having to use my brain too much (which is a good thing right now... My brain is not up to much!). 

Icklevivkie... Thinking of you... Hope you're ok... Please let us know when you can.

All going well here. Dayton had a check-up on friday.. No sign of jaundice any more & he has regained his birth weight plus some more so that puts my mind at ease that im feedg him ok. He does have reflux so has been put on meds for that which will hopefully start to work soon. Apparently they dont stop the vo,iting but will ease the pain which is what's important as he looks in so much pain when he's having a flare-up. Sfw... Maybe thats whats going on with lyra too? Google it to see if the symptoms match then you could ask your mw when you see them. 

Dayton is just over 2 weeks old now... Feels like he's been here a lot longer already! Any of you guys feel like that?! Had his newborn photos done last week which turned out amazing!. Here's a couple of them! image

imageimage

• Options

OMG SW2, those pics have just made my uterus contract, and it's not been in use for 2 years! They are seriously incredible.

coco80 we hope you're doing ok and icklevicci, we hope you're ok?

• Options

Congrats from me too, coco80. Jude looks lovely!

SW2, your amazing baby photos have reminded me that we promised you a lovely new  Sept 15 babies thread to chat on – seeing as you're no longer Due In and all that!

So here it is. Take it away, please!

(We'll close this thread now, just to avoid confusion.)

Oh, just because we think you're all awesome, we've a little bundle of baby stuff (see pic) to send to those of you who post on the Sept 15 babies thread in the next week. So please do come and join the new thread.

(And don't forget to claim your Early Years journal, if you haven't already, by posting on the birth announcement thread – we've still got a few to send out!)

One more link to the new thread – see you over there!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/133112.jpg

• Options

Hey guys! I've been mia because I've had my baaaabbyyyyyyyy!!! 

Born Sept 23rd, 7lbs 10 ounces and 50 cm long! imageimage

• Options

Oh my goodness, Zookie! I KNEW there was a reason I forgot to lock this thread!

Congratulations! Have you chosen a name? 

• Options

Congrats Zookie!!! image

• Options

Ok, we really are locking this thread now, as the new thread is already being posted on.

Do come and claim your bundles of baby stuff

See you over there...