Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2015

Welcome to Due in September 2015!

Replies

• Hi Annie7, Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the group! 

• Cupcakemummy, 2ndtime round & murf... How are you all doing? I know this must be such a worrying time for all 3 of you... Wanted to let you know I am thinking of you 

• Had scan this morning they had to do internal and found sac and embryo but to small for heart beat but she  thinks there was flickering have to go back in 3 weeks assume put me back a week so can only hope it's ok when I go back and baby has grown fx ladies

• Well thats good news that they found the baby... Keeping everything crossed for you murf

• I am happy to report that since yesterday I have had bad nausea... I feel like crap but can't stop smiling about it!! I never had any nausea with my first 2 pregnancies so I'm taking this as reassurance that my little bean is doing well in there! ????

• So after all the hassle and the bleeding they did an emergency scan and seems i was carrying twins but sadly lost one, the other is doing fine has strong heart beat and they say they have no worries for this little one... as much as it hurts to no i have lost one of my babies all i can think about is the one still with me x

• Good news for your little baba sfw91! 

• Thanks but spotting abit when I wipe pale pink colour but only the odd time just wish I new what was going on. How's everyone else? 

• Hi SFW91, so sorry to hear you lost one of your twins - the exact same thing happened to me 18months ago - I look at my little girl now and wonder what might have been, but I guess it was never meant to be. Take care.

• thank you danielle, I going through hard time with it if i am honest i am so happy that i still have one of my babies but still upsetting to know i lost a life without even getting to know what they would of been like... 

murf i had some of that a few weeks back my midwife said it is ok as long as there isnt any clots, it may be some kind of water/bacterial infection so i would say go to your docs and get some antibiotics xx

• That must be such a tough & confusing time for for sfw91. You want to be happy for the baby you have but still need to grieve for the baby you have lost. I hope you have lots of supportive people around you that you can talk to & of course if we can help at all with listening then please do that too x

• How is everyone doing?

• Hey everyone. Had spotting last week on two occasions so was booked into the EPU for a scan.

I had an internal one and they picked up the baby's heart beat. Measuring at 3.5 mm ( between 5-6 weeks) so I reckon I'll get bumped into the Ocoroner due club. 

Hope everyone is ok x

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84011.jpg

• Congrats icklevickie... Thats great you saw a heartbeat. Glad to hear your spotting has stopped now too! Keep us posted

• Hi everyone. How is everyone doing? 

I had my 8 week scan yesterday & to my huge relief everything so far is looking good. peanut has a great heartbeat of 162bpm & has grown as it dhould since my 6 week scan. I still dont feel out of the woods yet... Next milestone is getting past the point of both my previous losses.., but I am definitely starting to feel more positive that this little one is gonna make it! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

happy valentines day everyone! X

• That is fabulous news to hear SW2! Fingers crossed it all continues as it should. How is your nausea now?

I have been quite poorly for a couple of weeks now but no sickness since Friday now. Two weeks until I see the mw still. Bump is already showing a bit!

• Thanks mrs biffy. Glad you are feeling a little better. My nausea has got steadily worse but in a wierd way im happy about it as its reassurance that the baby is doing ok. I can manage it most of the time by just eatung small meals often... It seems much worse when i havent eaten for a few hours... Which is then tough as i'll throw up & feel so ill so really have to for e myself to eat but i know that that will help!

Hope you continue to feel well & that the next 2 weeks until your appointment goes by quickly 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Hi all, just wondering how everyone is doing? I'm now 11 +4.. Scan is a week tosay but the last 3 weeks have dragged. I was suffering really bad morning sickness but haven't been sick for a whole 7 days. Don't even feel sick anymore. Is this normal? Also not as tired anymore and got some energy back, I swear anyone would think this was my first lol Vicky x

• So i am 12 tomorrow, I have not been for my actual scan and seems my midwife has either forgotten bout me or something as i have called and texted her and not had any reply.... 

is anyone else having these problems as i am para i will be doing this alone as i genuinely can not get hold of her

• That doesnt sound good sfw91!. Is there someone else in the midwives team you can speak to? If not i'd say speak to your GP about it. Keep us posted!